剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Wow.
哇哦
Looks like somebody's got a night of partying
貌似昨晚某人聚会去了
ahead of 'em.
直到早上
Oh, by 6:00 A.M., I hope to be looking
哦 到早上6点 我希望通过我
at the club stamps on my hand,
手上盖的印♥章♥
trying to figure out which one I left my panties at.
找到我遗失的内♥裤♥
It's always good to have goals.
有目标总是好的
Hey, so how's it going with Stuart?
嘿 斯图尔特怎么样?
Oh, you know, it's been a couple days,
噢 都过去好几天了
and I have not heard a peep from the boys across the hall.
我还没有听到什么动静
I think it's going really nicely.
我猜他们相处地很愉快
Holly, why do you care so much about these guys?
霍莉 为什么你这么关心那些家伙?
Huh. I-I think it's because as their divorce attorney,
额 我想是因为身为他们的离婚代理律师
I see them at their lowest, you know.
看着他们都处在低谷期
They're like broken birds, and they just need somebody
就像折翼的小鸟 他们需要有人
to fix their wings.
治愈他们的翅膀
Mmhmm. I knew it. Mm.
恩 我就知道 恩
My mother says you immerse yourself in these guys' lives
我妈还说你完全投入在这些家伙的生活里
to distract yourself from dealing with your inability
是想逃避不能维系好
to sustain a meaningful relationship of your own.
自己那段感情的事实
But what does she know? She's just a therapist.
但她又知道什么? 她只是个治疗师
I'll get it.
我去开门
Heyyy.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Phil, off.
菲尔 省省吧
She looks like someone threw a hot chick
她就像被扔进烘干机的
in the dryer.
辣妞
Phil, what do you want?
菲尔 你想干什么?
Oh, Holly, he's killing me.
哦 霍莉 他会害死我
Stuart is killing me.
斯图尔特会折磨死我的
You have to take him back.
你赶快把他带走吧
No, you're kidding me. How bad could it be?
不 开什么玩笑呢 咋可能这么悲惨?
How bad could it be?
咋可能这么悲惨?
I'll show you how bad it could be.
我来告诉你怎么会这么悲惨
I call this, "hi, Phil, it's me."
我把它称为 "嗨 菲尔 是我"
Sit down.
坐下
Hi, Phil, it's me.
嗨 菲尔 是我
Just wondering what time you'll be home for dinner.
我想知道你什么时候回家吃晚饭
Hi, Phil, it's me. Do me a favor.
嗨 菲尔 是我 帮我个忙
Pick up some asparagus to go with my roast.
帮我带点芦笋回来 我要做烤肉
Hi, Phil, it's me.
嗨 菲尔 是我
Make it white asparagus. It's just more fun.
换成白芦笋吧 会更有趣
Hi, Phil, it's me.
嗨 菲尔 是我
I wanna have a guys' night out,
我想来一个男人之夜
you, me, and Haskell.
你 我 还有哈斯克尔
Hey, have you seen Jersey Boys?
嘿 你看过音乐剧"泽西男孩"吗?
Hi, Phil, it's me.
嗨 菲尔 是我
Hi, Phil, it's me.
嗨 菲尔 是我
Hi, Phil, it's Sandy.
嗨 菲尔 我是桑迪
I miss you.
我想你了
That address you gave me must've been wrong,
你给我的地址肯定错了
because it's a vacant lot.
因为那是一片空地
Crazy Sandy's a whole 'nother nightmare.
疯狂的桑迪是另一个噩梦
All right, look, I...
好吧 听着 我...
I know Stuart's a little overeager,
我知道斯图尔特有点过于热情
but he's just trying to fit in.
但他只是试着去融入集体
Well, tell him to fit in back with his wife.
告诉他让他去融入他老婆那里吧
That's all he talks about,
他一天到晚只说这些
getting back together with her.
想回他老婆身边
There is no getting back.
不可能再回去了
Stuart doesn't know this,
斯图尔特并不知情
but she's already seeing someone else.
但是她已经和别人好上了
I think they're living together.
我估计他们都同居了
It just would kill him if he found out.
如果他发现这点 他会伤心死的
Oh.
哦
That's not good.
真是悲剧啊
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦 我差点忘了
I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow.
我明天会晚点来上班
Honey, tomorrow's Saturday.
亲爱的 明天是星期六
I'm gonna be late for work Monday.
那我星期一会晚点来上班
Sandy.
桑迪
Hey, h-how'd you find out where I lived?
嘿 你是怎么找到我住的地方的?
Stuart told me.
斯图尔特告诉我的
Guilty.
我有罪
Yeah, I was in your room, folding your socks...
我正在你的房♥间 叠你的袜子...
well, uh, rolling them.
额 是卷起它们
Well, uh, folding.
额 折叠
Uh, fold-rolling them. You'll see.
额 卷折起来 你会看见的
And, um, phone rang. It was Sandy.
然后电♥话♥响了 是桑迪
If Stuart hadn't picked up that phone,
如果斯图尔特没有接那通电♥话♥
I was never gonna call again.
我就再也不会打过来了
But he did!
但是他接了!
Huh?
恩哼?
Stuart? Kitchen.
斯图尔特? 去厨房♥
Don't be long, Philly-willy.
不要太久了 菲尔人家等不及了呢
So I like Sandy. She's nice.
我喜欢桑迪 她人不错
She's nuts.
她是疯子
I've been avoiding her for a month.
我已经躲她一个月了
W... why are you avoiding her?
你... 你为什么躲她?
She seems to really like you.
她看起来很喜欢你
She told me all about that great Alaskan cruise
她给我讲了她的阿♥拉♥斯加大航海计划
she's planning for you and her parents.
她计划和你 还有她父母一起去
What's wrong with that?
有什么不妥吗?
We went on a coffee date...
我们只在咖啡店聊过...
Once.
一次
And her parents died in 1986.
还有她爸妈1986年就死了
Oh, that's just crazy.
哦 那她确实是疯子
Listen, Stuart.
听着 斯图尔特
You have no business going in my room,
你没有权利进我的房♥间
messing with my socks,
动我的袜子
or answering my phone.
还有接我的电♥话♥
Old reflex, you know.
条件反射了 你懂的
When you're married, you answer each other's phones.
当你结婚了 你就开始帮对方接电♥话♥
We're not married.
可我没和你结婚
Dude, I'm not your wife.
哥们 我不是你老婆
But I'm starting to see why she left you.
但我现在明白她为什么要离开你了
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思?
Nothing.
没什么
No, come on. Come on, Phil.
不 过来 继续说 菲尔
You got something to say? Say it.
你不是有话要说吗? 说吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
很好
You're needy.
你依赖别人
You're clingy.
你黏人
You're stifling me, Stuart.
你简直令我窒息 斯图尔特
You're like my ex-wife,
就像我前妻
but without the expensive breasts.
不过你没有那么贵的假胸
All right, I might be clingy
好 就算我黏人
and a little needy,
还有一点儿依赖人
but at least I'm capable of making
但至少我还能维持
a real human connection.
正常的人际关系
You know what, Phil?
你知道吗 菲尔?
I hope that one day you realize
我真心希望你有一天能发现
you need people, too.
你也会需要别人
It's not just me. He lives here, too.
不光是我 他也住在这里
Haskell, please.
哈斯克尔 拜托
Tell him how he's driving you outta your mind.
告诉他 他是怎么把你逼疯的
I'm in my room last night.
昨晚我本来好好的在自己房♥里呆着
He comes in, demands I put down my computer
他突然闯进来 命令我放下电脑
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表