剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, well, I'm impressed.
好吧 我被打动了
I gotta hand it to you, man.
这活将是你的 伙计
You obviously know my type.
显然你懂我的品味
She is really hot.
她真辣
I'm assuming the little one is yours.
我自动把那个小个子分给你了
Huh?
恩?
Oh, hey. Eden, Holly.
噢 嘿 艾登 霍莉
I'd like to introduce you to the world-famous jockey,
我要给你们介绍闻名世界的赛马师
Robbie Gordooon!
罗比·戈登!
Hi, so nice to meet you.
嗨 见到你非常高兴
I saw you win the Kentucky derby.
我看过你肯塔基那场赛马
Oh, yeah, that's a great story.
噢 是的 真是一段传奇
Why don't you tell it over here?
你坐这儿讲这事 如何?
And, Holly, why don't you sit next to Robbie?
霍莉 你坐在罗比旁边如何?
Why?
为毛?
So you can get to know each other.
这样你们可以互相了解
Why?
为毛?
Because life's an adventure about meeting new people.
因为生活就是一场结识陌生人的冒险
Now, sit.
坐下吧
Oh, all right.
噢 好吧
Can I get you ladies a drink?
可以请女士们喝一杯吗?
How about you, gorgeous?
你要什么 美人?
Oh, uh, red wine. Anything Italian.
噢 额 红酒 意大利的都行
And you?
你呢?
Shot of stoli with a beer back.
一扎啤酒
Holly, you consider yourself an open person, right?
霍莉 你自认为是个开明的人 对吧?
Mm-hmm.
恩哼
I mean, you don't judge people by physical appearance.
我意思是 你不会以貌取人
Of course not. I'd never be that superficial.
当然不会 我从不会那么肤浅
Good, because he wants you.
很好 他想要你
Who, the little guy?
谁 那个小男人?
Come on.
不是吧
Have you been out of the game that long?
你有没有这么落伍啊
Short stack's all over you.
小个子就喜欢你这样的
I guess I'm flattered
我现在大概和格列佛
in a gulliver's travels kind of way.
一样受宠若惊
But forget it.
管他呢
I'm not jockey bait.
我才不做赛马师的诱饵
Look, Holly, my office is like a shark tank.
听着 霍莉 我的办公室像个鲨鱼窝
All these young agents are nipping at my heels.
所有的年轻代理都猛咬着我的脚后跟
I need to sign this guy.
我必须签下他
Yeah, but, Phil, you cannot just swap out
嗯 但是 菲尔 你不能就这样把一个女人
one woman for another.
换成另一个
I mean, what about Eden?
艾登怎么办?
How do you think she'd feel?
你考虑过她的感受吗?
Eden?
艾登?
I think she's fine.
我觉得她挺好
Of course she is.
她当然好
She doesn't have to entertain the mayor of tiny town.
她又不需要讨好小人市的市长
Holly.
霍莉
Oh, all right. One drink.
哦 好吧 就喝一杯
But you stay here the whole time.
但是你必须全程在这儿陪着
I'm not going anywhere. All right.
我哪儿也不去 好
Okay, so here's the game plan.
好了 我们的计划如下
We have a quick drink here.
在这儿喝上一杯
Then we cab it across town
然后打车去
to my favorite place for dinner.
我最喜欢的地方共用晚餐
Dinner? Oh, that sounds great.
晚餐? 哦 真不错
Uh, actually, Phil, I got it from here.
额 事实上 菲尔 没你什么事了
Oh, okay. I'll see y'all later.
哦 好的 晚点儿见
Good evening, Mr. Gordon.
晚上好 戈登先生
Always a pleasure.
很荣幸您前来就餐
This way.
这边走
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Your waiter will be with you in a moment.
您的服务生马上就会过来为您服务
Would you care to see the wine list
这个时间您要不要先看看
while you wait, Mr. Gordon?
酒水单 戈登先生?
No need.
不需要了
Can you bring us a bottle of the Terrabianca Campaccio?
来一瓶意大利红酒好吗?
The 2001.
2001年的
If that wine is okay with you?
喝这酒可以吗?
Big words. Not this year.
酒名这么长 还不是今年的
Let's drink it.
喝吧
Excellent.
很好
And would you like an appetizer while you wait?
您要不要点一道开胃菜?
Oh, yeah, I'll have the shrimp cocktail.
嗯 要 来一道番茄调味酱蘸虾
You know, I'll just have some water, please.
就来杯水就可以了
You know, I discovered this wine
我上回去托斯卡纳旅行的时候
on my last trip to Tuscany.
发现了这酒
I liked it so much that I bought a villa there.
我很喜欢就在那儿买♥♥了幢别♥墅♥
I have a timeshare in naples...
我有那不勒斯的分时度假别♥墅♥权
Florida.
在福罗里达
Yours is better.
显然你的更赞
You know, if you'd like,
如果你想
I can just order a case of wine
我可以订一箱酒
and sit on the box.
垫在下面
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But come on, you have to admit
但是拜托 你得承认
we do make an unusual pair.
我们还真和别人不一样
Yeah, but that shouldn't stop us
嗯 但是这并不能阻止我们
from getting to know each other.
彼此熟悉
Of course it shouldn't. I mean...
当然 我是说
all right, well, what made you decide
好吧 嗯 你为什么想
to become a jockey?
当赛马师?
Well, my father worked on a horse farm.
我爸爸在养马场工作
Oh.
哦
Been riding since I was two.
我两岁就开始骑马了
You know, the truth is,
事实是
sometimes I'm more comfortable around horses than people.
有时我跟马相处比跟人相处更自在
They don't judge.
他们不会咬耳朵
I know exactly what you mean.
我明白
The library was my escape growing up.
图书馆是我小时候的避难所
Which you need when you're 5'10"
十二岁的时候就长到一米七八
at 12 years old.
的时候就得这样
Kids are so kind at that age.
那个时候孩子们还真善良
"Hey, gigantor, if we let you go,
"嗨 巨人 如果我们放了你
will you promise to spare the town?"
你能保证不侵占我们的土地吗?"
Yeah, well, at least it wasn't,
嗯 至少不是
"Hey, Robbie, I want a bike for Christmas.
"嗨 罗比 我圣诞节想要一辆自行车
Can you give Santa the message?"
你能转达给圣诞老人吗?"
Oh, that's terrible!
哦 坏透了!
I know, but don't worry.
我知道 但别担心
I stood up for myself.
我坚定立场
Never gave Santa the message.
绝不给圣诞老人递信
And I crushed that town.
我也践踏了那片土地
Uh, look, somebody's got a question
额 看 有人询问你的
about your Moroccan mantle clock.
摩洛哥金属钟
Oh, oh, oh. May I respond?
哦 哦 哦 我可以回答吗?
Yeah.
好
"My ex-wife, Lorna, and I...
我和我前妻洛娜
"Were honeymooning in Casablanca
在卡萨布兰卡度蜜月时
when we bought this at a local bazaar."
在当地的市场买♥♥下这个钟
"Then we retired to our room,
然后我们回到了房♥间
where we finally achieved simultaneous orgasm."
在那里我们同时达到了高♥潮♥
Gght!
诶!
All they were asking is if it came
他们问的只是有没有附带
with a windup key.
发条
Holly back?
霍莉回来了吗?
I haven't heard her.
没听到啊
She still out with your jockey?
她还和你的赛马师在一起?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表