剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Don't worry, phil. You're in a safe, safe place.
放心 菲尔 你在一个很安全 很安全的地方
Get the drill.
把钻子拿来
Hi, hi. Hey, eden.
嗨 嗨 艾登
Brought your clothes back, as promised.
我把衣服还回来了 我答应你的
So how'd they work out?
穿着这些衣服效果如何
Oh, your clothes got crazy-stupid last night.
喔 昨晚穿着你的衣服真让人疯狂
Wanna see pictures? Okay, sure.
想看看照片吗? 当然啦
All right. So here I am at bar new york.
好的 这张是我在纽约酒吧
Oh, I've never been to bar new york.
噢 我从来没去过纽约酒吧
Although I did walk by it once on my way home
不过在回家的路上曾经路过一次
After being stood up.
那天被放了鸽子
Here I am at studio b.
这张是我在B演播室
Okay, marquis. Cielo.
这个是马奎斯 西耶罗
I don't remember what that place was
我不记得这是在哪儿了
Or who that guy is
也不记得这人是谁
Or why we're making out.
连我们为什么要亲热也忘了
Okay, no, no, here's-
好吧 不 不 这张是...
yeah, I get it.
好了 我知道了
Drink, dance, grope, repeat.
喝酒 跳舞 互相抚摸 循环
Holly, would you mind if I borrowed some more clothes?
霍莉 介意我再借用你几件衣服吗?
I don't think so. Oh, come on, please?
还是别借了吧 噢 别这样 拜托
I can't afford designer things like you.
我买♥♥不起你那些时装
At least, not on my salary.
至少我的薪水没法负担
Eden, the underpaid assistant card is not gonna work.
艾登 你这低薪水助理的戏码不顶用了
Gosh, you're pretty.
天啊 你真漂亮
You know where the closet is. Oh, you're the best!
你知道衣柜在哪儿 噢 你最好了!
What, you want uppy?
干嘛? 你想要妈妈抱吗?
Haskell, why are you still folding napkins?
哈斯克尔 你怎么还在叠餐巾?
I can't stop.
我停不下来
I'm obsessed with it.
我对它着迷了
Look, I've made geese, and swans,
看 我折了鹅 天鹅
And if I can turn this into a gun,
如果我能把这个变成一把枪
I'm gonna shoot myself.
我就一枪崩了自己
So how's my patient doing?
那我的病人怎么样了呢?
Well, I heard him in his bedroom,
嗯 我听见他在房♥间里
Moaning like a woman.
像个女人一样呻♥吟♥
I'll go see how he's doing?
我去看看他怎么样了
So how's my patient doing?
我的病人怎么样了呢?
Dr. Gardner! Dude!
加德纳医生! 老兄!
Stuart, you look devastated.
斯图尔特 你看起来糟透了
Could you take it in the other room?
你能到别的房♥间郁闷去吗?
My show is about to start.
我的节目马上就要开始了
My dental assistant is naked in phil's bed.
我的牙科助理赤条条的躺在菲尔的床上
And record.
录下来晚点看
hey. Uh, stuart?
嘿 呃 斯图尔特
Uh, maybe next time you knock.
嗯 也许下一次你应该先敲门
You slept with my assistant?
你睡了我的助理?
Yeah, and lemme tell you something,
恩 我来告诉你
That woman deserves a raise.
这个女人真应该加薪
I saw her naked.
我看见她赤♥裸♥了
Yeah, well, who told you to barge into my room?
好吧 谁叫你闯进我的房♥间呢
So the whole time I was out here,
我在这儿的时候
The two of you were in there?
你们两个一直在房♥间里?
I am somehow both repulsed and titillated.
我莫名其妙的被耍了 但又挺高兴的
Phil, did you ever stop to think about the consequences?
菲尔 你仔细考虑过这件事的后果没有
This woman works for me,
这个女人给我打工
And now I saw her in bed with my roommate.
现在我看见她和我的室友上♥床♥
You have any idea, how horribly, horribly awkward
你知道这会让她觉得
That will make her feel?
多么多么的尴尬吗
Good-bye, dr. Gardner.
再见 加德纳医生
See you at mr. Bender's root canal at 9:00.
明天九点本德尔先生的牙根管手术时见
Bye, phil. I'll call ya, baby.
再见 菲尔 回头打给你 宝贝
Sure, whatever.
好吧 随便你
Yeah, she seems devastated.
噢 她看起来真糟糕
Stuart, it was just a one time thing
斯图尔特 这就是两个成年人之间
Between two consenting adults.
你情我愿的一♥夜♥情♥
But you just said you were gonna call her.
但你刚才说会再联♥系♥她的
Yeah, but that's just single guy talk for good-bye.
是啊 但那就是个单身男人在说再见而已
Like when you say, "sure I love you, baby."
就像每次你说 是的 我爱你宝贝
That means it's over.
就意味着一切都结束了一样
Good morning, deanna. Good morning, doctor.
早上好 黛安娜 早上好 医生
The patient's all prepped. Thank you.
患者都准备好了 谢谢
Would you please pass me the periodontal probe?
把牙周探针递给我好吗?
Deanna? Oh!
黛安娜? 哦!
Just checking to see if phil returned my text.
只是在看看菲尔回我短♥信♥了没有
But he hasn't.
但他没有
Uh, the probe?
额 探针?
Oh, sorry. There you go, doctor.
哦 抱歉 给 医生
'kay, that's a pen.
好吧 这是支笔
Now, why hasn't phil called?
菲尔为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
You heard him. He said, "baby, I'll call you."
你听到他说了 "宝贝 回头给你电♥话♥"
Well, but then you said, "okay, sure, whatever."
嗯 但之后你说了 "好吧 可以 随便你"
Yeah, but that's just single girl talk for,
是啊 但那就是单身女孩在说
"I just had sex with you, you'd better call soon."
"我刚跟你上了床 快点联♥系♥我"
Why don't we get back to work? Um...
咱还是继续工作吧? 额...
Would you hand me the tongue retractor please?
舌牵开器递给我好吗?
Oh.
哦
phil?
菲尔?
No, mom. He hasn't called yet.
没有 妈妈 他还没打呢
Well, how the hell do I know why?
我怎么知道为什么?
Uh, deanna? Just give me a minute!
额 黛安娜? 就一下下!
Hi, hi. Oh, hey, eden.
嗨 嗨 哦 嗨 艾登
Once again, your clothes were a hit.
再一次 你的裙子太赞了
Um, now you might find a few tiny mirrors
额 可能屁♥股♥的位置上
Stuck to the butt.
会有几块碎玻璃
On a dare, I took a spin on a disco ball.
挑战了一下自己 姐在迪斯科球上转了一圈
So, holly, for tonight I was thinking
那么 霍莉 今天晚上我想要
The dolce and a chanel with a fendi.
杜嘉班纳 香奈儿配上芬迪
You can have them all.
都拿去吧
On one condition. What?
只有一个条件 什么?
Take me with you.
让我跟你一起去
I'm sick of my clothes
我的衣服居然
Having a better social life than I do.
比我有更好的社交生活
I need to get out, I need to have fun.
我得出去 我得找点乐子
I need to get mirror balls stuck to my ass.
我也要让我的屁♥股♥卡在玻璃球上
It's about time. Stick with me
是时候了 跟我走
And you'll do things you're ashamed of for years.
做一些你多年来都不敢做的事
Hey, check me out. I'm the pope.
嗨 看看我 我是教皇
Yeah, that's...That's nice.
嗯 这...挺好
Hey, hey. Look at me.
嗨嗨 看看我
I'm eating walnuts. No pain.
我在吃核桃 不疼了
That makes one of us. Wwwhat happened?
就你爽了 怎怎怎么了?
Well, remember how you said deanna was cool
嗯 还记不记得你说黛安娜
With it being just a little one-time thing?
对一♥夜♥情♥没问题?
Uhhuh. Turns out she isn't.
嗯哼 结果她有问题
She was waiting all day for you to call her.
她等你电♥话♥等了一整天
Yeah, that happens. Sometimes you snag a clinger.
嗯 有可能 有时候会遇到黏人的
what's a clinger?
什么叫黏人?
Hi, phil.
嗨 菲尔
Hey.
嗨
Deanna, everything okay?
黛安娜 还好吗?
Oh, fine. But you left your coffee mug at work,
哦 不错 你把你的咖啡杯落在办公室了
And I thought you might need it.
我想你会需要它
Oh, you mean the coffee mug I leave at work every day?
哦 你是说我每天都留在办公室的咖啡杯?
Do you? I hadn't real... hey, phil!
是吗? 我不... 嗨 菲尔!
So I had a great time with you last night.
昨晚真的很开心
So did I.
我也是
So maybe we could go out again sometime.
我们什么时候应该再约会一次
Uh, yeah. Sure. Absolutely.
额 好啊 当然 没问题
Well, I'm here now. So let's go for a drink.
正好我都来了 那咱出去喝一杯吧
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表