剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
是很热
Oh, it's warm.
我得脱掉外套
Uh, I'm gonna take my jacket off.
我也是
Oh, me too.
其实我觉得 把灯关了
You know what might make us feel more comfortable
会更自在
is if I turn off a light.
好主意 这里是有点太亮了
Well, that's a good idea. It's a little bright in here.
嗯
Yeah.
- Holly - 怎么了
- Holly? - Yes?
我从未有过这种感觉
I've never felt this way before.
我也是
Me too.
- 我快烧着了 - 我也是
- I'm burning up. - Oh, me too.
- 我心跳加速 - 我也是
- My heart is pounding. - Oh, me too.
我快喘不过气来了
I feel like there's an elephant sitting on my chest!
我也...什么
Me... wha...?
Paul!
快打911
Call 911!
靠 泡汤了
Aw, crap!
帮忙等一下
Hold the elevator!
谢谢 我老婆要生了
Thanks. My wife just went into labor,
我得送她去医院 是我们第一个孩子
and I gotta get her to the hospital. It's our first.
恭喜你了
Aww, congratulations!
我要上去结婚 二婚了
I'm going up to get married. It's my second.
等等 电梯等一下
Wait! Hold the elevator! Kerry.
Phil 你来这干什么
Phil, what are you doing here?
阻止你犯下人生大错
Stopping you from making a huge mistake.
你不能嫁给Ted
You can't marry Ted.
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我当然可以
Of course I can.
Phil 干什么呢
Phil, what are you doing?
对 Phil 搞什么飞机呢
Yeah, Phil, what are you doing?
听着 Ted不是你的真命天子
Look, Ted's not the right guy for you.
我理解看着前妻结婚心里肯定不好受
I'm sure it's very hard to see your ex get married,
但是亲 该放手了
but, honey, you gotta let it go.
Ted医生背着你偷♥情♥了
Dr. Ted is cheating on you.
胡说八道
Where is this coming from?
你都没见过他
You've never even met him.
宝贝 保持深呼吸
Honey, just keep doing the breathing.
完事了吗
Are we close here?
嗯 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
今天下午 我在酒吧看到他吻别人了
I saw him at the bar this afternoon kissing another woman.
你觉得我会信吗
Do you expect me to believe that?
我有证据
I got proof, okay?
有他签名的餐巾纸
A napkin with his autograph.
这就是证据 一张餐巾纸
That's your proof? A napkin?
弱爆了 上不上去了还
That is a little weak. Going up?
Kerry 我知道我们之间有问题
Kerry, I know we've had our problems.
但我依旧还是关心你的
But I'm gonna always care about you,
我不想看你受到伤害
and I don't wanna see you get hurt.
Phil 你真贴心
Phil, that's very sweet,
但你真得拿出点有说服力的东西来
but you gotta give me something better than that.
要不然我怎么相信你
Why should I believe you?
好 我有多恨交赡养费呢
Okay. How much do I hate paying alimony?
恨到骨子里了
More than life itself.
对 既然这样 我为什么还要
Right. So why would I be trying to stop you
以余下大半辈子都要付赡养费为代价 来阻止你呢
if it meant having to pay you for the rest of my life?
我为啥要这么做呢
Why would I do that?
因为他确实是偷♥情♥的贱♥人♥
Because he's a cheating sleazebag?
没错
You got it.
等 等会 你还是要这么做吗
Wait. Whoa, whoa. You're still going through with this?
不 我要上去给他好看
No, I'm going up there to kick his ass.
好诶 给他好看
Yeah, kick his ass!
皆大欢喜了 快走吧
Everyone's happy. Let's go!
谢谢你 Phil
Thank you, Phil.
欠你个人情
I owe you.
不
Nope.
该是我要欠你了 因为...
I'm gonna owe you. 'Cause...
*哥又要破费了*
*I'm gonna have to pay some more*
Phil 真不敢相信
Phil, I can't believe
你让Salvatore又开了最后一次
you got Salvatore to open up Renauro's one last time.
上次是我毁了你的晚餐
Well, I kinda ruined your last meal here,
我想弥补下
so I wanted to make it right.
我说过你来结账没
Did I mention you're paying?
- 很多次了 - 好
- Several times. - Cool.
- 嘿 伙计们 - 嘿
- Hey, you guys. - Oh, hey.
- 嗨 Holly - 怎样
- Hi, Holly. - What up?
你朋友怎么样了
Um, hey, how's your friend doing?
我刚从医院回来
Oh, well, I just got back from the hospital.
医生说只是轻微心脏病发作
The doctor said it was a mild heart attack,
他没事的
and he's gonna be fine.
那你知道他喜不喜欢你了没
Oh. Did you find out if he was into you or not?
医生说可能是因为兴奋引起的
Well, the surgeon said it could've been caused by arousal.
或者梗塞
Or blockage.
我觉得是兴奋了
I'm going with arousal.
好极了
Nice.
我们还是开吃吧
Anyway, let's eat.
好 该点什么呢
Okay, well, what should we order?
考虑到这地方关了两天门了
Well, considering this place has been closed for two days,
我们还是别点贝类了
let's say we steer clear of the scallops.
[Lutz是Haskell的姓]
翁布里亚为意大利中部地区
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表