剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
How did you even get in?
你又是怎么进来的?
Oh, I used that emergency key you gave us.
哦 我用了你给的应急钥匙
Stuart, that key is only to be used
斯图尔特 那个钥匙是用在
If you haven't heard from me in a couple days
你好多天没见到我
And there's a horrific smell coming from underneath my door.
并且有难闻的气味从我屋里散出来的时候
Well, trust me, I had a very good reason.
额 相信我 我有特殊原因的
Is that my shower?
是我的浴室吗?
Stuart, who's in my shower?
斯图尔特 谁在我浴室洗澡?
Well, you see, Phil was tying up the bathroom
恩 之前菲尔在厕所里做着最后的准备
Getting ready for his date.
迎接他的约会
Oh, my god. Haskell's in my shower?
噢 天哪 哈斯克尔在我浴室?
No. No. No.
不 不 不
Of course not.
当然不是他
Homeless bob is.
流浪汉鲍勃
What is he doing in my shower?
他在我浴室干什么?
Holly, I went downstairs to kick him out,
霍莉 我下楼去赶他走时
We started talking.
我们聊了起来
You know, he got laid off, his wife left him,
你知道吗 他被炒了 他老婆甩了他
He lost his money, he-- look, he just--
他丢了钱 他只是
He just needs a little help to get back on his feet.
只是需要一点帮助就能振作起来
I want him out of here, Stuart,
我要他离开 斯图尔特
And I want him out of here now.
现在就要他离开
Hello.
你们好
Hello yourself.
你很好
I hope I'm not imposing, okay?
希望没吓到你
I'll just-- I'll just go get dressed.
我马上去穿衣服
No hurry. No hurry at all.
不急 一点都不用急
Um, here you go, bob.
额 给你 鲍勃
Actually, I-I bought you some new clothes.
其实 我给你买♥♥的新衣服
I hope they're the right size.
希望尺码合适
Yeah, size big.
是啊 大码的
Thanks, Stuart.
谢谢你 斯图尔特
You know, this is gonna help me get my life back on track.
这会帮我重新步入正轨的
Step one is looking good.
第一步似乎很不错
Big ol' check on step one.
第一步 大大的勾勾
Anyways, thank you both for your kindness.
总之 感谢你俩的热心帮助
I meant what I said about a new start.
对于这个新开始我是认真的
I'm not gonna disappoint you.
我不会让你们失望的
Oh, god bless you, bob.
噢 愿主保佑你 鲍勃
I mean, look at you. You're out there.
看看你 你解脱出来了
You're starting a new life
正在开始新的生活
And keeping in terrific shape.
保持着魔鬼的身材
You are a very caring woman.
你是个非常体贴的女人
You know, I don't mean to be forward, but I'm gonna be
我不想过分奢求 但是我愿意
At that bar downstairs later,
等会在楼下酒吧
And I would love to buy you a drink.
请你喝一杯
Well, why don't you wear what you have on
好吧 那你不如就穿着这身肌肉
So I'll recognize you?
我好认出你
Finally, you're back!
你终于回来了!
You were a diver?
你当过跳水运动员?
Forget about that. Tell me about Rebecca.
别管那些 告诉我瑞贝卡的事
What was she like
她怎么样
What kind of scent did she wear?
她用什么味的香水?
oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Roses and hibiscus.
玫瑰和芙蓉
Stop sniffing me.
别再闻我了
But the most important thing
但最重要的是
Is she believed you, right?
她相信你了 对吗?
Oh, absolutely, man.
噢 当然啦 哥们
She's on her way back to the airport right now.
她现在正在去机场的路上
In a couple of hours, you can go back
几个小时后 你就可以回到
To feeling up your laptop.
你的笔记本前享受人生了
That's all I ask.
这就是我想要的
Hi, is Haskell here?
嗨 哈斯克尔在这吗?
I'm sorry, but Haskell Lutz does live here, right?
很抱歉 哈斯克尔·鲁兹住这儿 对吗?
Yes.
是
Yes, he does.
是 他在
Haskell. He live here.
哈斯克尔 他就住这儿
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Of course!
当然!
Come in, Rebecca.
请进 瑞贝卡
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
I...Know everything about you.
我...知道关于你的一切
Haskell! He-he talks about you all the time.
哈斯克尔! 他总是提起你
I'm, uh-- I'm Phil,
我 额 我是菲尔
His handsome, devil may care, bed-hopping roommate.
他帅气 无所畏惧 热爱床上运动的室友
So, uh, Phil, could you,
那么 额 菲尔 你能
Uh, get Haskell for me?
替我叫下哈斯克尔吗?
Of course! Yes, uh, Haskell!
当然! 是的 额 哈斯克尔!
You've got company!
出来接客!
What? Man, I'm in the middle of
什么? 哥们 我正忙着
Ha-ha-ha! Hey!
哈哈哈! 嘿!
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡!
I put you in a cab. Why aren't you in a cab?
我送你上计程车了啊 怎么你没上计程车?
I booked a later flight.
我订了晚点的航♥班♥
I realized I wasn't ready to leave
我意识到自己还没准备好离开
After we kissed good-bye.
就在那离别一吻之后
Kiss?
吻?
There was a kiss?
你们接吻了?
Uh, Phil, can I see you in the kitchen?
额 菲尔 我们去厨房♥谈谈?
Oh, hey. You must be Rebecca.
噢 嗨 你一定是瑞贝卡
Yes, and I'm Haskell.
是 我是哈斯克尔
I'm phil.
我是菲尔
Am I still Stuart?
那我还是斯图尔特吗?
Of course you are.
你当然是
What are we gonna do
我们要怎么办
Okay, first, you need to calm down.
好吧 首先 你要冷静
It's all your fault.
都怪你
I never said to kiss her!
我可没说让你亲她!
What sweet nectar of the gods did her lips taste like?
她嘴唇的香甜味道如何?
Oh, forget it!
噢 管他呢!
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Just being near that woman is exquisite torture.
待在那女人旁边已经是痛苦的折磨了
All right, I'm gonna take care of this.
好吧 我去摆平她
Haskell rascal is gonna make sure
哈斯克尔小坏蛋要保证
That Rebecca gets back in that cab.
瑞贝卡回到计程车里
She used my nickname?
她叫了我的小名?
She is my love, my life, my everything.
她是我的至爱 我的生命 我的一切
Now get her the hell out of here.
现在赶紧带她离开这
Hi, hi. Hi, Eden.
嗨 嗨 嗨 艾登
Uh, holly?
额 霍莉?
Why are you wearing a party-till-you-drop top
你为啥上身穿着这么潮的聚会衣服
With I've-given-up-hope sweatpants?
下身却穿着欧巴桑的运动裤?
Because there's this really gorgeous guy
因为有个极品男人
Waiting for me in the bar downstairs,
正在楼下酒吧等我
But I'm having second thoughts.
但我还在犹豫
About what? Which part to jump first?
犹豫什么? 先扑向他的哪部分?
I'm sorry, I'm not getting the problem.
抱歉 我实在想不出有啥好犹豫的
Well, you see, he's kind of the outdoorsy type.
是这样的 他是那种四处奔波型
H-he moves around a lot.
他到处奔波
Okay. He's homeless.
好吧 他无家可归
Well, what the problem? Does he smell?
那又咋了 他身上有味儿?
Is he missing any teeth?
少胳膊少腿了?
Are his best friends not really there?
还是他最好的朋友不在人世了?
No.
不
Then what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么?
You need to pounce on that.
你该迅速发起猛攻
It's just that I'm torn.
只是我受过伤
I mean, I've always had this image of the kind of guy
我是说 他就是我心目中的白马王子
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表