剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Ooh, look at that.
看那个
I can't believe you threw that rock.
不敢相信你真扔了石头
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
And it was the one with the hide-a-key in it.
那块石头还是她用来藏钥匙的
So next time my ex-wife gets locked out,
哪天我前妻被反锁在外面时
it's gonna be super-inconvenient.
有她烦的了
You said it.
你刚说了
What? Said what?
什么? 我说了什么?
That's the first time you've said ex-wife.
你第一次说前妻这两个字
I did, didn't I?
我真的说了
You did.
是啊
It didn't feel so bad.
感觉不错
Wow.
哇哦
It's all because of you guys.
这都靠你们
Oh, I just knew this was gonna work out.
哦 我就知道你搬来是个好主意
I still can't believe
我还是不敢相信
you gave up a beautiful woman for me.
为了我你把美女晾在一边
Why?
为什么?
Well, you had my back tonight.
因为今晚你帮了我
And I know how it feels.
而且我明白你的感受
You know, I could've, uh, used some help
要是我发现我老婆偷吃的时候
when I found out my wife was cheating on me.
也有人挺我就好了
I can't believe I just told you that.
我♥干♥嘛要跟你们讲这个
Well, I am gonna make frittatas,
我去做点煎蛋饼
and we are gonna talk about it.
然后我们再详谈
Yes.
快走
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表