剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
But the whole time, all I could think about
但至始至终我脑子里想的
Was my beef Stu.
都是我的小心肝儿斯图
Well, no wonder you didn't return my calls.
好吧 怪不得你不回我的电♥话♥
At least now I know it's not me.
原来问题不是出在我身上
So how serious are you guys?
那么你们俩发展到什么程度了?
Well, we just celebrated an anniversary.
我们刚庆祝过我们的周年纪念日
Congratulations!
恭喜啊!
Well, I will see you at the office, dr. Gardner.
好吧 我们办公室见 加德纳医生
And don't worry...
别担心...
I won't tell anyone until you're ready.
你准备好出柜前我一定保守秘密
Hopefully, that'll be soon.
希望那天快点到来
Aww!
喔!
So, honey, are you happy?
亲爱的 你现在满意了吧?
Aw, thanks for coming through for me, man.
喔 谢谢你这么帮我 哥们
All right. Consider it an anniversary present.
行了吧 把这当做我们的周♥年♥庆♥礼物
Hey, Haskell, what's up?
嘿 哈斯克尔 你在干嘛?
Oh, look at this. No more napkin animals, huh?
噢 瞧瞧他 不再用餐布叠动物了 哈?
You finally kicked the habit.
你终于戒掉那个嗜好了
I realized that making things out of napkins
我意识到用餐布叠东西
Was a waste of time.
纯粹是在浪费时间
So I moved on...
因此我升级了...
To straws.
改用吸管
Here.
看这个
Hey, guys. Hey, holly. Whoa.
嘿 大伙儿 嘿 霍莉 哇
Y-you okay?
你还好吧?
Oh, yeah. Where have you been?
是的 你上哪儿去了?
Oh, well, I went to a club.
噢 我去泡吧了
Yeah, I had to scale a building
虽然我不得不翻山越岭
And jump through a window to get in.
从一个窗户翻进去
But I got there.
但我如愿以偿了
Yeah, I danced, I did shots, I made out with a stranger
没错 我尽情跳舞 喝酒 跟陌生人亲热
Lost an earring and my driver's license,
还掉了一只耳环和我的驾照
And broke my heel slipping on puke.
滑倒在呕吐物上 摔断了鞋跟
But guess what?
但你们猜怎么着?
I was out past 10:00.
我终于在外面呆到十点以后了
Yay! Another round!
也! 再来一趴!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表