剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
I should be with, and I-I don't ask for much,
我想和他在一起 我没想要太多
But a roof would be nice.
但有个住所会更好
Holly, listen to me.
霍莉 听我说
You're a single woman living in new York
你一个住在纽约的单身女人
Who has the inside track on a hot, available guy.
现在有通往火♥辣♥单身男人的内部通道
I think it was a huge mistake you even told me.
我觉得你告诉我这事都是个错误
You know, you're right.
嗯 你是对的
Guys who live indoors haven't worked out so well.
有房♥住的那些人也都不咋滴
Maybe it's time to widen the net.
也许是时候往外头撒撒网了
I'm gonna go for it! Oh, yeah, you are!
我马上就去! 喔耶! 你太棒了!
Wait till everyone at the office finds out
等等 让我跟办公室其他人说一声
Your drought's finally over.
你的饥渴有人慰藉了
I'm so happy, I don't even care
我太高兴了 我甚至都不在乎
If I lose the pool.
我打赌赌输了
So this is the computer where all the magic happens.
这就是见证奇迹的那台电脑
The typing, the lols, the omgs.
坐这儿 输着"大笑" "天呐"
You know, where we get online funky.
那些通过网络传递的乐趣
We don't need a computer, Haskell.
我们不需要电脑了 哈斯克尔
I'm right here. Right next to you.
我就在这儿 就在你身边
Hello.
你好
Hello back.
我回复 你好
Smiley wink.
微笑着眨眼
I love how you're shy, Haskell.
我喜欢你的羞涩 哈斯克尔
To tell you the truth,
实话告诉你吧
It brings out the bad girl in me.
它唤醒了我身体里的那个坏女孩儿
Slowly move away from the woman on the couch.
慢慢地从沙发上那个女人身边走开!
I'm trying, man.
我正要走 伙计
Haskell, we're finally together.
哈斯克尔 我们终于在一起了
You and me.
你和我
This moment has been building up inside of me for months.
这一时刻在我脑海浮现了几个月了
The wanting, the needing,
这种欲望 这种需要
The having to have you take me.
求你要了我吧
Take me now.
现在
You got it, baby.
没问题 宝贝
You son of a bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
What the hell's going on here?
到底是怎么回事?
I'll you what's going on.
我来告诉你是怎么回事
That man is an impostor.
这个男的是个骗子
He is not Haskell Lutz!
他不是哈斯克尔·鲁茨
Are you crazy, of course he is!
你疯了吗 他当然是!
Yeah, are you crazy? Of course I am!
是啊 你疯了吗? 我当然是!
Oh, really?
喔 是吗?
Does he know that your favorite poem is ode to a nightingale,
他知道你最喜欢的诗是"夜莺之歌♥"
Which happens to be your favorite bird?
而夜莺恰好又是你最喜欢的鸟吗?
Does he know that--that you cry when you watch comedies?
他知道...知道你看喜剧的时候会哭吗?
That your favorite aunt has a fruit farm outside Spokane,
他知道你最爱的姑妈在斯波坎市外有个果园吗
Where your father proposed to your mother
那也正是你父亲向你母亲求婚的地方
Under the watchful eye of a three-legged dog named Scotty?
当时在场的还有一只叫史考特的三条腿的狗
No, of course he doesn't.
他不知道 他当然不知道
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because he isn't Haskell Lutz.
因为他不是哈斯克尔·鲁茨
I am.
我才是
Oh, my god, you are Haskell.
喔 我的天呐 你是哈斯克尔
Yes. It's me.
是的 就是我
I don't know what kind of sick game
我不知道你们两个
You two are playing,
在玩什么鬼把戏
But I am out of here.
但我要走了
Wow.
哇哦
So how'd Scotty lose his leg?
史考特是怎么少了一条腿的?
Oh, bob!
喔 鲍勃
Thank god you're still here.
感谢老天你还在这儿
I'm sorry I was late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was just having these silly little thoughts
我刚刚一直在做愚蠢的思想斗争
Because of you being, you know,
因为你 你懂的
Roof-challenged.
没住所
But then I just thought, you know, why not
但是后来我就想
Just give the guy a chance
为什么不给你一次机会
And look past all that?
不去考虑那么多呢?
So here I am.
所以我来了
You know, I'm sorry, holly.
对不起 霍莉
I-I met somebody else.
我约了别人
Wha--
什么?!
When?
什么时候?
While I was waiting for you.
就在我等你的时候
But it was only 20 minutes!
但是这才20分钟啊!
Eden was right. I had the inside track.
伊登是对的 我本来有内部通道的
I should have pounced! I should have pounced!
我应该果断出击! 我应该出击的!
Look, holly, you're a great girl, okay?
好了 霍莉 你是个好女孩 好吗?
I got some friends I can introduce you to.
我有些朋友可以介绍给你
My buddy, scratch, is single.
我的朋友斯科拉持现在是单身
Please, I'm not that desperate.
拜托 我还没到没人要的地步
Have him stop by the laundry room.
让他到洗衣房♥来一趟
Hi, Rebecca?
嗨 瑞贝卡
You again?
又是你?
Just give me a minute, and then I'll walk away.
给我一分钟 然后我马上走
Okay.
好吧
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
I am so sorry about what happened.
我很抱歉发生这事
About deceiving you.
我欺骗了你
It's just that the relationship we had
那是因为这段关系
Was so special to me
对我来说很特别
That I was afraid to lose it.
我害怕失去它
It was special to me too.
它对我也很特别
Haskell, the man I met online
哈斯克尔 我在网上遇见的他
Was a sweet, sensitive, smart, wonderful man.
是一个可爱 细心 聪明 优秀的男人
I am! I'm that guy.
那就是我! 我就是那个人!
I'm sorry, but you lied about who you were for five months.
很抱歉 你骗了我五个月
I don't know how I could ever trust you again.
我不知道怎么才能再相信你
I just wish you would have believed in yourself.
我希望你能相信自己
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you saying that if I used my own picture,
你是说如果我发的是我自己的照片
You and I would have happened?
我们可能会成?
Well, now we'll never know.
唉 不好说呢
I'm sorry, man.
很抱歉 伙计
Yep. I'm sorry too.
是的 我也很抱歉
You're not the only one who had a bad night.
不只你度过了糟糕的一晚
Holly got dumped by homeless bob.
霍莉被那个无家可归的鲍勃甩了
I should have pounced.
我应该果断出击的
I should have pounced!
我应该果断出击的!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表