剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
and have a conversation.
和他谈心
Thank you for a beautiful evening.
多谢你给了我一个美妙的夜晚
Are you happy?
你开心了?
You've ruined Haskell!
你毁了哈斯克尔!
You ruin everything.
你毁了一切
That's it. That's it!
够了 别说了!
I don't stay where I'm not wanted.
我不会呆在一个自己不被欢迎的地方
I'm gonna pack my bags and go.
我马上打包行李走人
Excellent!
太棒了!
But before I go,
但在我走之前
I got something I wanna say to you.
我有话要对你说
Bring it on!
放马过来!
I wanna thank you for giving me a place to live
我要感谢你让我住在这里
and taking me in these last few days it meant a lot to me!
这几天对我来说意义非凡
Phil?
菲尔?
Well, if it isn't the world's sexiest sportscaster.
这不是全世界最性感的体育评论员嘛
Hey, you.
你好呀
What are you doing in town, Bree?
你来镇里干什么 布理?
I flew in to do the Knicks pre-game.
我来这报道尼克斯队的热身赛
And that new guard you represent is crushing it, what!
你说的那个新来的后卫太赞了!
You look amazing.
你看起来真美
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you say we blow this place
你说我们离开这儿
and go somewhere quieter?
去个安静点的地方怎么样?
I'd love to... But.
我很乐意... 但是
Hello.
你好
You must be the But.
你一定就是那个 "但是" 了
Phil, meet Jill.
菲尔 这是姬儿
She flew in with me.
她和我一起飞过来的
We're making it a girls' night.
今晚是闺蜜之夜
Where she goes, I go.
她走哪我跟哪
Well, uh, tell you what.
额 我有个主意
Why don't we make it a double date?
咱们为什么不来个双重约会?
I'll go get my roommate Haskell.
我把我室友哈斯克尔叫来
That guy from the couch
就是那个坐在沙发上
who tried to sell me the reversible shoes?
向我兜售两面穿鞋子的家伙吗?
I don't think so.
那我就不去了
Let's make it another night.
改天再约
No, no, wait. Look.
不 不 等一下 听着
I have another roommate.
我还有个室友
A new one. I'll go get him.
最近才搬来的 我把他叫过来
Well, what's he like?
他是什么样的人?
I wanna have a good time. Is he fun?
我想玩的尽兴点 他搞笑吗?
Is he fun? Is he fun?
他搞笑吗? 他搞笑吗?
He's so fun, he knocks my socks off!
他太搞笑了 他撞乱了我的袜子!
And then he folds them and puts them in my drawer.
然后把它们叠好放回我的抽屉里
I'll be back!
马上回来!
Hey, Stuart. How you doing, buddy?
嘿 斯图尔特 还好吗 兄弟?
Don't worry, Phil... I'll be out of your life in just a minute.
别担心 菲尔 我马上就从你生命里消失
What's the rush?
干嘛这么急
Look.
听着
I know some things were said before.
我知道我们刚才说了一些话
Some very hurtful things.
是一些很伤人的话
Let's just say some things were said.
反正就是我们说过的那些话
But I'm willing to put that behind us
我希望咱能忘掉它们
and start over.
然后重新开始
I don't get it. Why the sudden turnaround?
我不明白 你怎么突然就变了?
The truth?
想知道真♥相♥吗?
Well, you know, I was downstairs at the bar,
知道吗 当我在楼下酒吧的时候
and I just couldn't stop thinking about you.
我脑子里想着的都是你
My heart was hurting.
我的心隐隐作痛
Hurtin' real bad.
非常非常痛
Deep in my soul.
痛到灵魂深处了
Why do I think this is about your soul
我怎么觉得是因为你的魂儿
getting into another soul's pants?
被某人勾走了呢?
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你猜对了
But this girl's special. Her name's Bree.
不过这女孩很特别 她叫布理
And we've had a thing for each other for years.
这么多年来我们一直对对方有感觉
But I need you to take her friend off my hands.
现在我需要你帮我把她朋友从她身边支开
Uh, uh, sorry, did...
额额 抱歉...
did you just say you need me?
你刚是说你需要我?
Well, yeah. Uhhuh.
是的 恩恩
So... What you're saying is
所以... 你刚的意思是
sometimes you can't do everything alone,
有时候你不能单独行动
hence you need meeeee.
所以你需要我
Fine, I need you.
好吧 我需要你
Say it like you mean it.
说的真心点
I... need...you.
我...需要...你
Are you happy?
这下满意了
Getting there.
爽
Great. So you'll do it.
很好 那你会帮我支开她
On one condition.
除非
Ask me to stay.
你求我留下
Will you stay?
你会留下吗?
Stuart!
斯图尔特!
Sorry, just enjoying the moment.
抱歉 看你煎熬的小样很爽啊
Yeah, I'll stay.
我会留下的
Great! All right, all right.
棒极了! 是啊
I'll see you down there in a few minutes.
我一会下去找你
You're gonna be able to pull this off, though, right?
你能搞定那姑娘的吧?
I mean, I know you've been out of the game for a while.
我是说 因为你已经挺久没约会了
Come on, hey. Trust me.
嗨 相信我
I'm a player.
我是个约会高手
Uh, a playah.
额 熟手
Would... is... is it "play-er" or "play-ah"?
是高手还是熟手呢?
If you have to ask, neither.
一定要问的话 都不是
Stuart, are you sure you're even ready
斯图尔特 你确定你准备好
to go on a date?
去约会了?
No.
没有
But I want to do it for Phil.
但我想为了菲尔尝试下
And we only have a few minutes.
我们只有几分钟可以准备
All right. Okay.
好吧
Well, I'll get you through this.
让我来帮你吧
Uh, let's do a little role-playing.
我们来预演一下
All right, go ahead. Hi, I'm holly.
开始吧 嗨 我是霍莉
You must be Stuart.
你一定就是斯图尔特
Uh, hi, Holly. Nice to meet you.
嗨 霍莉 很高兴见到你
Uh, what do you do for a living?
你的工作是?
I'm an attorney.
律师
Oh, that's very impressive.
哇 很厉害
Thank you. You know, my wife, Lorna...
谢谢 你知道 我妻子洛娜...
What's wrong?
我说的不对?
You're on a date,
你正在约会
and you said the word wife?
然后却提到了妻子?
Why don't you just wear a sign
那你干嘛不直接挂个牌子
that says, "please run from me"?
写上"有熊出没"
Uh, so, um, let me tell you
额 那我跟你讲讲
a little bit about myself.
我的情况
Uh, recently divorced. Bummer, right?
最近我离婚了 让人心烦啊
But, um, my new motto is ready, set, life!
但我的座右铭是 开始一段新生活
Yeah, lose the motto. Yeah.
不要那座右铭 好
Okay, um, uh,
好吧
how about you, Holly?
你怎么样 霍莉?
Ever been married?
结过婚吗?
Nope. I was engaged once.
没有 我订过一次婚
Really? What happened?
真的? 然后呢?
Oh, I don't wanna talk about it.
我不太想谈这个
Holly, come on.
霍莉 别藏着噎着了
Really.
跟我说说
You know everything about my life.
你对我一清二楚
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表