剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我和你姐姐一起做这个的时候可开心了
I had such fun doing this with your sister.
但是我总是记不住 你不是Jill
But I keep forgetting... You're not Jill.
把那该死的裙子给我
Give me the damn dress.
没事吧 甜心儿
Is everything okay in there, sweetheart?
哦 天哪 为什么有这么多的皮带 钩子和拉链
Oh, god, why are there so many straps and hooks and zippers?
这是什么东西 哦 这是我胸部应该呆的地方
What is this thing? Oh, that's where my boobs go.
快点出来 亲爱的
Come on out already, honey.
我们只是想简单的看一下
We just want to get an idea.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
Holly
Holly...
什么 我有哪儿露出来了吗
What, am I falling out somewhere?
你太漂亮了
You look so beautiful.
真的吗
Really?
自己看看
Look for yourself.
我确实漂亮
I do.
我是个美丽的新娘
I'm a beautiful bride.
我要结婚了
And I'm getting married.
哦 太好了她来了 伙计们 咱能离开这儿了
Oh, perfect, she's here. Guys, we're out of here!
看看我给你们带了什么
Look what I have.
不
No!
又是一篮子东西
Not another basket.
这里有上好的肉
Fancy meat's in there.
是啊 英式饼干 法式奶酪
Yeah, and english biscuits and french cheeses.
哦 不 松露
Oh, no...Truffles!
我们永远也离不开这儿了
We're never getting out of here.
你没告诉你妈妈 对吧
You didn't tell your mother, did you?
我本来要说的 但是你们真应该看看
I was gonna, but you guys should have seen me
我穿婚纱的样子
In a wedding dress.
你穿婚纱干什么
What the hell were you doing in a wedding dress?
享受我生命中最神奇的一天
Having the most magical day of my entire life.
他们指派一个特别的人给你
They assign a special person just to you.
派给我的是Colleen 我们现在是最好的朋友
Mine was Colleen. We're best girlfriends now.
哦 他们给你安排合适的婚纱店
Oh, and they fit you in the bridal shop.
我穿4码的
I'm a size four.
4码
A size four!
我妈妈说我甚至会成为
My mom said I was gonna make
比我姐姐更漂亮的新娘
An even more beautiful bride than my sister.
然后我们吃了午饭
And then afterwards, we had lunch
我们聊天 开怀大笑 一起傻笑
And we talked and we laughed and we giggled.
我以前没没和我妈妈一起傻笑过
I've never giggled with my mom before.
听着 Holly 除非这篮子里有个小新郎
Listen, Holly, unless there's a little groom in this basket,
不然这场婚礼肯定是不可能的
This wedding ain't happening.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但是我也无能为力啊
But I'm powerless.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要一个婚礼调停会
I need a bridal intervention.
别担心 我们会帮你的 好吗
Don't worry. We're gonna help you, okay?
我们会过去喝酒
We will come over for drinks
然后你就找个合适的时机告诉她
And you'll find the right time to tell her,
我们会在那支持你的
And we'll be there to back you up.
真的吗 你们会为了我这么做
Really, you guys would do that for me?
你帮过我们不少忙
You've done a lot for us.
我们会帮你渡过难关的
We'll see you through this.
- 谢谢 - 当你回到你这个
- Thanks. - And when you return
被世界遗忘的角落时
To your forlorn little existence,
看在上帝的份上 办一个付费电视套餐吧
For the love of god, get a premium cable package.
快点 妈妈 他们已经来了
Hurry up, mom. The guys are here.
嗨
Hi.
妈妈 这是Phil Stuart Haskell
Mom, I'd like you to meet Phil, Stuart, and Haskell.
伙计们 这是我妈妈 Marjorie
Guys, this is my mother, Marjorie.
你可是找着好地方了
Nice place you got here.
太爽了
Sweet!
Holly 额
Holly, uh...
你没告诉我们你妈妈这么迷人
You didn't tell us you have such a hot mom.
哦 说的真好
Oh, isn't that nice?
你肯定是最有魅力的一个
You must be the charmer of the group.
女人们肯定都爱你
The ladies must love you.
我还行吧
I do all right.
我敢肯定你不是一般的行
I bet you do more than all right.
好吧 好了 别说了 别说了
All right, okay, all right, let's stop, stop.
见到你很高兴 夫人
A pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
你女儿曾帮我渡过难关
Your daughter helped me through a very difficult time.
她是个非常棒的女人
She's a wonderful woman.
哦 你是个有礼貌的年轻人
Oh, you're a polite young man.
Holly 如果你不是要结婚了
Holly, if you weren't already getting married,
我会让你选这个人的
I'd say grab this one.
哦
Aw.
他不会让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
He won't curl your toes,
但他会长久守在你身边的
But he'd be there for the long run.
妈妈
Mom!
哦
Oh!
他们知道我只是在开玩笑
They know I'm just having fun.
听着 妈妈 我只是很高兴你能见到
Look, mom, I'm just glad you're here to meet
这三个在我生活中最重要的男人
The three most important men in my life.
你是不是还落下一位呢
Well, aren't you forgetting one?
最重要的那个人
The most important one?
- Brad - Brad
- Brad? - Brad!
Brad 当然了
Brad, of course.
哦 你们肯定认识我的未来的女婿吧
Oh, you guys must know my future son-in-law.
Brad 对 Brad
Brad, right, brad.
我觉得他有点难以接近
I find him a little distant.
我想你刚刚从婚礼的伴郎人选里
Well, I think we just eliminated you
被淘汰出局了
As the best man at the wedding.
啊 哈
Ah-hah.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
Holly 你选好伴娘了吗
Holly, have you decided on your maid of honor?
不 还没有呢
No, I haven't.
等我查看完饭前点心后
And I'll tell you why.
我就会告诉你为什么
Right after I've checked on the hors d'oeuvres.
只是 只是强调一下
Just, uh, just for the record,
我妻子觉得我是一个非常有能力的爱人
My wife considered me a very capable lover.
我去看一下饭前点心
I'll go check on the hors d'oeuvres.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
我不能伤她的心
I can't break her heart.
只有一条出路了
There's only one way out.
Stuart 娶我吧 求你了
Stuart, please marry me.
Holly 起来 别这样 快起来
Holly, up, up, come on, get up.
啊哦
Ow.
- 我就是说不出口 - 你可以的
- I just can't get the words out. - Sure you can.
听着 就在这儿 对着我练习
Look, just--here, practice on me.
好吗 就假装我是你妈妈
Okay, just pretend I'm your mother.
说你要说的话 开始吧
Say what you have to say, go ahead.
- 好的 妈妈 - 怎么了 亲爱的
- Okay, mom? - Yes, sweetie?
- 我发现Brad背叛了我
- I caught Brad cheating on me,
我们不会结婚了
And there's not gonna be a wedding.
哦 不 是不是我让你
Oh, no. And somehow
觉得你不能告诉我这个消息
I made you feel as though you couldn't tell me?
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
她永远都不会这么说的
She would never do it like that.
好了 好了 听着 坐下
All right, look, sit down.
如果我们要做就把它做的像个样子 好吗
If we're gonna do it, let's do it right, okay?
- 你是我 开始 - 好的
- You be me. Go. - Okay.
妈妈 不会有婚礼了
Mom, there isn't gonna be a wedding.
我发现Brad背叛了我
I caught Brad cheating on me.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你把他气跑了 是不是
You drove him away, didn't you?
哦 我就知道
Oh, I should have known.
我就知道不应该抱什么希望
I should have known not to get my hopes up.
哦 我现在甚至都不能看着你了
Oh, I can't even look at you right now.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表