剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
What?
咋?
Is this a bad time?
不方便吗?
Oh, it's the worst.
是 相当不方便
Okay, well, I won't be long.
好吧 不会很久的
I just need a little Robbie time.
我需要小罗比一点点时间
Oh, so do I.
我也是
I need it way more than you do.
我需要的比你更多
Hey, Phil.
嘿 菲尔
What's going on? We're kinda busy here.
怎么呢? 我们这有点忙
Hey, Robbie. How you doing, man?
嘿 罗比 你怎么样 伙计?
I just got some business I need to discuss with you.
我有点事情和你商量下
Alone.
单独聊聊
That's fine. Take all the time you need.
好的 随时都可以
So what's going on, Phil?
说吧 菲尔 到底是什么事儿
I mean, what do you got for me that's better
让你觉得比我跟她的此时此刻
than what she's got for me?
更为重要?
Okay, here's the deal.
嗯 事情是这样的
You know that game that you and your jockey buddies play
是关于你跟你的赛马师朋友们
about who could sleep with the tallest woman?
赌谁将会与最高的女性发生性关系这事儿
Holly really likes you.
霍莉是真心喜欢你
And I don't want to see her get hurt.
我不想看她受伤
She's a good friend of mine,
她是我的好朋友
so I kinda need you not to do this.
所以我希望你不要那么做
Yeah, well, you kinda have our relationship backwards.
好吧 你是想让我们关系倒♥退♥么
You don't tell me what to do.
用不着你来指挥我
I tell you.
相反 让我告诉你吧
So let's practice.
那我们练习下吧
I tell you, "get out,"
我说"出去"
and you leave.
然后你就出去
Knock, knock.
咚咚
Is it okay to come back in?
能进来吗?
Oh, it's all clear.
恩 都处理好了
I think our business is done, right, Phil?
我们处理好了 对吗菲尔?
Great. Well, Robbie, listen.
好 罗比 听着
Why don't you take the wine and go into the bedroom?
不如你先拿着酒去卧室
Make yourself comfortable, and I'll join you in one sec.
不用拘束 我马上就来
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Okay.
好
Holly, I need to talk to you. It's gonna have to wait.
霍莉 我想和你谈谈 你得等一会
And you're gonna have to let yourself out, sweetie.
门就在那 自己长了脚吧
Okay, it can't wait. You don't understand.
不能等 你不明白
I have a gentleman in my boudoir,
我闺房♥里有个绅士
and I'm about to show him some moves
而我 现在就要进去
that are gonna rock his world.
震撼他一下
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, hey! What...
嘿 嘿! 干...
what the hell are you doing?!
你到底在干什么?!
I have a confession to make.
我要忏悔一下
I heard every little word
我听到了你的小嘴里
that came out of your little mouth.
蹦出的每个小字
That's right, I said little.
是的 我说了小
Little, little, little!
小 小 小!
Little!
小!
Now go!
滚!
What am I supposed to do about clothes?
没衣服我怎么走?
Annnnd they're off!
出发!
That could've gone better.
其实我跟他可以走得更远的
Holly, you gotta believe me.
霍莉 相信我
I had no idea he was like that.
我不知道他是那样的人
That makes two of us.
我也有错
Oh, God, how could I have been so stupid?
哦 天 我怎么会这么蠢?
You weren't stupid.
你不蠢
You were...
你只是...
Hopeful.
充满希望
Holly, you can't let that guy
霍莉 你不能因为那家伙
make you lose your faith in men.
就失去对男人的信心
There's still some good guys out there.
还是有很多好男人的
I know.
我知道
You.
你就是
Thanks for coming to my rescue.
谢谢你来救我
Pretty weird contest that little dude was into, huh?
那小矮个的比赛真怪异 对吗?
Yeah, that's some sick stuff.
对 太恶心了
Although he would've been my shortest.
他差点成了我的最矮性伴
Hey, you're back from the post office so soon?
嘿 这么快就从邮局回来了?
Yep.
是
Clocks are all shipped.
钟都发货了
Hm-hm, gone to Edna.
嗯 发给埃德娜了
Huh. Yeah, we did good.
嗯 我们做的不错
We made a good team, buddy.
伙计 不错的合作
Yep, great team.
是的 伟大的合作
Oh.
哦
Yeah, you got rid of all the clocks.
恩 你们弄走了所有钟
Stuart.
斯图尔特
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Yeah, well, you know, when it's time to move on,
嗯 是时候该向前看了
it's time.
是时候了
What was that noise?
什么声音?
What clock? I didn't hear anything.
什么钟? 我什么也没听到
No, I didn't say clock. I said noise.
不 我没说是钟 我说声音
You said clock.
你说的钟
No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
不 我没有 是你说的
You said clock.
你说的钟
Well, what's the difference who said what?
好吧 谁说了什么有什么区别呢?
The important thing is we're here.
重要的是我们在这了
We're together.
我们一起
And every day brings us closer to a cure.
我们在一天天走出阴霾
They're in there!
他们在那!
They're all in there!
钟都在那!
You didn't ship one clock.
你一个都没运走
You know what this is gonna do to my seller's rating?
你知道这有多影响我作为卖♥♥家的信誉吗?
Not to mention ripping off Edna.
更不用说敲埃德娜的竹杠了
Oh, you idiot. He is Edna.
哦 你个傻瓜 他就是埃德娜
He's obviously been buying back his own clocks.
很明显他买♥♥回了他的钟
Okay, all right, all right. Yes.
好了 好了 好了
I-I bought them all back, okay?
我把他们都买♥♥回来了 行了吗?
I thought I could sell them, but I couldn't.
我以为我能卖♥♥掉 但我不行
Those clocks are all I have left
这些钟是我和洛娜
of my life with Lorna.
唯一的见证
If I sold them, it would be like my marriage never existed.
如果我卖♥♥了他们 就像我的婚姻没存在过
Why didn't you just tell us how you felt?
你为什么不告诉我们你的想法呢?
Because I'm the new guy.
因为我是新来的
I don't want to let you guys down.
我不想让你们失望
And... and, you know, I wanted to prove
你们知道 我想证明
that I-I was strong enough and tough enough
我很强大 强大到能
to be my own man.
只靠我自己
So you named yourself Edna?
你给自己起名埃德娜?
Stuart, you didn't let any of us down.
斯图尔特 你没有让我们任何人失望
You let me down.
你让我失望了
I let you into my life.
我让你进入我的生活
We sat side by side on that couch for days,
我们一起坐在那沙发上那么多天
and the whole time you were betraying me.
你一直在出♥卖♥♥♥我
Here's 50 bucks.
五十块
Okay, we're good. Yeah.
好吧 我原谅你了 好吧
I don't know about you,
你们要一起吗
but I could use a little drink.
我想喝点小酒
Don't say little. Oh.
别说小 哦
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表