剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
朋友还有关心你的人
Friends and people who care about you.
我很感激 Holly
I appreciate that, Holly.
但是我认为我做的事是正确的
But I know I'm doing the right thing.
Stuart 关于Katy有点事情你应该知道
Stuart, there's something you need to know about Katy.
什么
What?
她是个
She's a--
她是个
She's a prrr--
她是个漂亮女人
She's a pretty woman.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
Holly 我能和你在厨房♥聊一下吗
Holly, can I talk to you in the kitchen?
可以
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 你为什么不告诉他 - 我正在努力
Why didn't you tell him? I'm trying to.
但是每当我看到他那种走失的小狗似的眼神
But whenever I see that lost puppy look in his eyes,
我就说不出来了
I just can't.
好吧 很好 不错
Okay, it's cool. That's fine.
我们只要等着神父问
We'll just wait for the minister to ask:
有谁反对这对新人
"Is there any reason these two
走入神圣婚姻的殿堂吗
Should not be joined in holy matrimony?"
那是我就会站起来说
And I'll stand up, and I'll say:
有 因为她是个妓♥女♥
"Yeah, 'cause she's a ho."
好的 你够狠 去碾碎他幼小的心吧
All right, big shot, why don't you go break his heart?
- 好啊 没问题 - 好
Okay, fine. Yeah.
- 我可以 - 去啊
I will. Go do it.
没问题
Not a problem.
哦 不 他走了
Oh, no, he's gone!
哦 不 我们来得太迟了
Oh, no. We're too late.
看 他给了我一颗钻石
Look, he gave me a diamond.
- Stuart - 嗨 大家好
Stuart. Hi, guys.
嗨
Hi.
额 还是那句话
Uh, this has gone on long enough.
你不能娶那个女人
You cannot marry that woman.
你说对了 我不准备娶她
You're right. I'm not.
我已经准备好求婚了但是我想到了
I was all set to propose but then I thought about
你对我说过的 我不能这么匆忙地投入另一段婚姻当中
What you said--I can't just jump into another marriage
因为我很怕寂寞
Because I'm afraid to be alone.
另外 我现在有朋友了 就像你说的
Besides, I've got friends now, like you said.
会关心我的朋友
Friends that care about me.
太关心我所以给我召了个妓♥女♥
Care about me enough to buy me a hooker.
她是个妓♥女♥
She was a hooker?
好吧 我知道这件事
All right, fine. I knew.
但是是她起头的
But she started it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是 我不能忍♥受看着你心碎
I just--I couldn't bear to see you heartbroken,
- 所以我给了她几张支票 - 哦
So I wrote her a couple checks-- oh.
对 关于这件事 额 她都退回来了
Yeah, about that. Uh, she gave them all back.
哦 多谢
Oh, thank god.
我的最后一张卡都快透♥支♥了
I didn't think that last one was gonna clear.
她为什么要还回来
Why'd she give them back?
额 没等我求婚呢 她就把一切都告诉我了
Uh, well, um, when I didn't propose, she told me everything,
嗯 我想这是用她的方式告诉我我们当初
And, uh, I think it was just her way of proving to me
在一起的那些时光都是真实的
That the time we spent together was real.
所以我就给了她那枚戒指
That's why I gave her the ring.
为了告诉她我也是这么想的
Just to show her I felt the same way.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你知道吗 我还挺好的
You know, I really am.
最起码我知道了我还具备爱上人的能力
At least now I know I'm capable of falling in love again.
- 谢谢你 Holly - 所以你是说
Thank you, Holly. So what you're saying is,
- 我做的还不错 - 嗯
I did good. Mm-hmm.
Phil 我想你知道你应该做点什么了
Phil, I think you know what to do.
太棒了
Awesome.
- 嘿 - 嘿 Haskell
Hey. Hey, Haskell.
Haskell 航海旅行如何
Haskell, so how's the cruise?
我们撞上了冰山
We hit an iceberg.
我完全让我前妻相信了
I did such a good job of convincing my ex
我过得有多么好
What a great life I was living
所以她找了个律师来跟我要更多的赡养费
that she got a lawyer to come out for me for more alimony
我真是自讨苦吃
I screw my self!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表