剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I could help you with the language,
但是只有一个办法你能做好这件事
but the only way you're going to learn to do this right
那就是飞吧 小小鸟 飞
is if you fly, baby bird, fly.
哦 别这样 兄弟 瞧 等等
Oh, come on, man, look. Look, look, wait, wait, wait.
听着 兄弟 帮帮我 好吗
Listen, man, help me out with this, please?
- 好的 - 好的
- All right. - Okay, all right.
- 她叫什么 - Tatiana
- What's her name? - Tatiana.
喔
Whoo!
她的名字也够辣
Even her name is hot.
你为什么不过来坐下
Why don't you come over here and sit down?
告诉Tatiana她看起来好美
And tell Tatiana she looks absolutely beautiful.
她说你很甜而且有很性感的微笑
She says you're sweet and you have a sexy smile.
那是
Yeah.
啊 要不就是她说你有好多牙齿
Uh, or she said you have too many teeth.
我还在熟悉她的口音
I'm still getting used to the accent.
啊 对了 问她
Uh, yeah, well, uh, ask her
她来纽约是做什么的
what's she doing in New York.
她是内衣模特
She's a lingerie model.
哦
Pow!
好吧
All right, uh...
告诉她这里太吵了
Tell her it's awfully noisy in here.
啊 她为什么不上我们的公♥寓♥去喝杯酒呢
Uh, why doesn't she come up to the apartment for a drink?
啊 这样有些急躁 不是吗 Phil 我是说
Uh, that's kind of quick, isn't it, Phil? I mean...
Stuart 对我来说不是的 就这么说
Stuart, not in my world. Just say it.
你会把她吓跑的
You're going to scare her off if...
拜托 就这么说
Please? Just say it.
她同意了
She bought it.
哇 我刚刚钓上了一个内衣模特
Wow, I just picked up a lingerie model.
- 对 - 耶 哈哈
- Yeah. - Yeah, ha-ha!
恭喜 如果幸运的话我会通知你的
Congratulations, I'll let you know if you get lucky.
来吧
Come on.
美人 对吗
A beauty, ain't it?
- 再见 - 哦 不
- Bye-bye. - Oh, no!
不不不
No, no, no.
不 不 留下 留下
No, no, stay, stay.
Haskell 做点什么
Haskell, do something about that thing.
它太煞风景了
It's a mood killer.
这样 现在它是个装饰品了
There. Now it's decor.
那么这样
So here...
来
Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
你好
Hello.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
哦 我知道了
Oh! I get it.
你想要香槟 香槟
You want champagne. Champagne.
对 对
Da! Da.
太好了
Perfect.
听着 我去找点香槟
Listen, I'm going to go find some champagne.
你来陪着Tatiana
You keep Tatiana company.
我想我可以
I think I could suffer through that.
好的
All right.
Haskell 紧急事态
Haskell, it's an emergency.
Tatiana想喝香槟 我们有香槟吗
Tatiana wants champagne. Do we have any champagne?
有 我往冰箱里放了一些
Yeah, I put some in the fridge.
在鱼子酱 松露
Behind the caviar, the truffles,
以及我和Scarlett Johansson约会后
and my date with Scarlett Johansson.
Tatiana
Tatiana?
再见
Bye-bye.
哦 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不要再见
No bye-bye.
Stuart 我的模特要去哪里
Stuart, where's my model going?
我和她聊了一下她的家人还有独自在外的艰辛
We talked about her family and if it was hard being away.
她有点想家了 所以她准备给他们打个电♥话♥
She got a little homesick, so she's going to go call them.
哦 她想明天晚上和你共进晚餐
Oh, she wants to have dinner with you tomorrow night.
- 真的 - 真的
- Yeah, really? - Yeah, mm-hm.
- 好 - 好
- Da. - Da?
好 好
Da. Da!
- 再见 - 喔 再见
- Bye-bye. - Whoa, bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
哦 她忘记了她的手袋
Oh, she forgot her purse.
啊 Tatiana 我想我
Ah, Tatiana, I think I...
你确定这有效吗
Are you sure this is going to work?
你想再有一次Jason见面的机会对吗
You want another shot at meeting Jason, right?
在我吐那个毛球之前我觉得
Yeah, I really thought we had had a connection
我们还挺有戏的
until I started hocking up a furball.
那就相信我 这样会有效果的 好吗
Then trust me, this will work, okay?
我们打开他的信箱 把你的信扔进去
We break into his mailbox, stick your mail in it,
他会认为是有人搞错了
he'll think it got there by mistake.
他就会去你的公♥寓♥了
And he'll come back to your apartment.
你真是个鬼鬼祟祟的小淘气 对吗
God, you're a sneaky little thing, aren't you?
- 女士们 - 你好
- Ladies. - Hello.
多么生机勃勃的一天啊
What a beautiful day to be alive.
这个宝贝需要的只是一个好买♥♥家
All that baby needs is the right buyer.
你好 Snyder女士 您觉得怎么样
Hello, Mrs. Snyder. How you feeling?
我告诉过你好几次了 我很好
I keep telling you, I'm fine.
你嘴上这么说 但是你的肤色不是这么说的
Your mouth says yes, but your skin color says no.
哦 是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我认为Jason还没来对吗
I take it that means Jason hasn't come by yet?
没来
No.
什么恶心的家伙才会拿别人的信呢
What kind of creep keeps somebody else's mail?
他刚刚从‘潜在男友’变成了‘确定窃贼’
He just went from "Potential boyfriend" To "Identity thief."
是他
It's him.
哦
Oh.
介意我把我的棺材存在这里吗
Mind if I stash my coffin here?
我经常幻想会有男人和我这么说
I've always dreamt of some man saying that to me.
Phil正在约会 因为某些原因
Well, Phil has a date, and for some reason,
他认为这个很煞风景
he thinks it's a mood killer.
对 他说得对 而且不行
Yeah, he's right, and no.
好吧 你凭什么帮我呢
Sure, why should you help me?
一个想要过着可靠的生活的普通男人
A simple man trying to scratch out an honest living.
也许常常让老妈替自己买♥♥单
Maybe even send his mother a check every now and then.
好吧 Haskell
All right, Haskell.
拉手刹
And wheel lock.
嘿 他不回来了对吗
Hey, he's not coming, is he?
我去喝点红酒吃点冰激凌
I'm going to go get some wine and ice cream.
放点猫砂进去 您将
Throw in some Kitty litter and you got
获得悲伤的女人三连胜
the sad woman trifecta.
Haskell 只要Phil的约会一结束
Haskell, whenever Phil's date's done,
你就要把这个毛骨悚然的盒子拿走
you get this ghoulish box out of here.
我不知道为什么大家都对这个东西神经兮兮的
I don't know why everybody's so squeamish about this thing.
里面又不是真的有尸体
It's not like there's a dead body in it.
没有 没问题
No, we're okay.
Stuart 来吧伙计
Stuart, come on, man.
Tatiana随时会来
Tatiana's going to be here any second.
太好了 现在 记住
Great. Now, remember...
我想让今天晚上平淡一些
I want to keep it light tonight.
嗯 了解
Mm-hm, got it.
什么味道
What's that smell?
你喷了我的古龙香水
You wearing my cologne?
对 我借了一些
Yeah, I borrowed some.
我想我闻起来像你的话会避免混淆
I think it'll avoid confusion if I smell like you.
该死的 你看起来好辣哦
Damn, girl, you look hot.
Stuart 帮我个忙
Stuart, do me a favor.
告诉她她看上去
And tell her she looks even more beautiful
甚至比她昨天晚上还要美
than she did last night.
哦
Oh.
啊 她说谢谢
Uh, she said, "Thank you."
我同意
你今晚的确很美
你该看看我的舞姿
我和Phil都喜欢你
你选一个吧
我懂了
看到你的第一眼起
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表