剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
什么 你怎么这么想
What? Where are you getting that from?
羊毛衫男是世界上最令人兴奋的男人?
Cardigan man is the most exciting guy in the world?
不 不 孩子 钞票才是万能的
Uh-uh, girl. Cash is changing hands.
不是钞票
It wasn't cash.
是支票
It was a check.
你就是不能置身事外 对吗
You just couldn't stay out of it, could you?
哦 我当时不知道 当我知道她是的时候
Oh, I didn't know. And then when I found out,
我只不是不想让他受伤
I just didn't want him getting hurt.
别担心 那种情况不会发生的
Don't worry, that's not gonna happen.
我猜弄疼她还得加钱滴~~
I'm guessing hurt costs extra.
嗨 Katy
Hi, katy.
我想我们有过协定
I thought we had an arrangement.
你早就应该和Stuart分手了
You were supposed to break things off with Stuart already.
那么那个摘苹果是个什么鬼玩意儿
So what's this apple-picking crap?
你告诉我说不要伤他过深的
You told me to let him down easy.
我只是想找到一个合适的契机
I'm just trying to find the right moment.
别担心,我今天晚上会和他分手的
Don't worry--I'll break up with him tonight.
- 但是要温柔 - 啊 让我猜猜
But be nice-- ah, let me guess,
你们在讨论我呢
You girls are talking about me.
被你逮到了
You sure caught us.
哦 我 你知道
oh, I'm--I, you know.
我需要接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this. Ugh.
我告诉过她她工作太认真了
I'd tell her she's working too hard,
但是她就是学不会拒绝(各种接活啊)
But she just can't seem to say no.
听着
Listen...
我想感谢你 Holly
I wanna thank you, Holly.
为什么
For what?
因为没有你我就不会遇见Katy
Well, without you, I never would've met Katy.
自从我遇见她之后 我就不会想起Lorna了
Since I met her, I haven't even thought about Lorna.
我是说 这么长时间以来 这是我第一次觉得
I mean, for the first time in a long time,
生活充满了希望
I feel really hopeful.
- 哦 好 我们可以出发了吗 - 可以
Oh, good. Uh, shall we go? Yeah.
祝明天摘苹果愉快
Have fun apple-picking tomorrow.
- 真的 - 就一天
Really? One more day.
- 好 - 之后就掰
Okay. And then break it off.
- 哦 嗨 我是Haskell - 我是Katy
Oh, hi. I'm Haskell. I'm Katy.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Nice to meet you. You too.
谁是那个妓♥女♥
Who's the hooker?
怎么还没回来
What's keeping him?
让一个妓♥女♥摘几个苹果
How long does it take a hooker
然后蹬掉一个男的要花多长时间
To pick a couple apples and kick a guy to the curb?
也许Katy带着Stuart去了单身派对
Maybe Katy booked a bachelor party on the way home
他正辛苦耕耘呢(boom box代指黑木耳)
And Stuart's working the boom box.
嘿 Stuart 摘苹果顺利吗
Hey, Stuart. How'd the apple-picking go?
因为我知道分手是很难过滴
'cause I know it can be really tough on relationships.
抱一下
Need a hug?
Katy得到了一份
Katy was offered a job
在瑞士投资公♥司♥的工作
In an investment firm in switzerland.
那太好了
That's a good one.
我是说 那真是太好 太好的工作了
I mean, it's a good-- it's a good offer.
但是她要明天出发
Well, she's supposed to start tomorrow.
哦 我很伤心 Stuart
Oh, I'm sorry, Stuart.
我知道你很喜欢她
I know how much you liked her.
但是外面还是有很多女人的
But there are other women out there.
对 这个城市里每个角落都有站街女滴
Yeah, in this city, there's one on every corner.
伙计 她们都不像Katy
Man, aw, not like Katy.
我试着说服她说我们的关系还可以继续下去
I tried to convince her that we could keep things going,
来一段远距离恋爱
Have a long distance relationship.
哦 不 远距离恋爱从来不会成功 从来不
Oh, no, those things never work. Never.
我知道 我知道 Katy也这么说
I know, I know. That's what Katy said.
所以我就决定向她求婚了
Which is why I've decided to ask her to marry me.
- 哦 不 - 什么 你疯了吗
Oh, no. What? Are you crazy?
你才认识她三天而已
You've only known her three days.
我知道 我知道 听起来是有一点疯狂
I know, I know. Seems a little crazy.
我也知道事情进行的是有点仓促 但是
And I know this whole thing is happening really fast, but...
如果我不先下手为强的话 我就要失去Katy了
If I don't act fast, I'll lose Katy.
而且人一辈子能坠入几次爱河呢
And how many times in life do you fall in love?
太好了
Well.
你干得漂亮啊 爱之天使
You've done well, angel of love.
拜你所赐 一个新生代低自信离婚男性
Thanks to you, a newly divorced guy with low self-esteem
将要单膝跪地
Is gonna be dumped while down on one knee,
向一个妓♥女♥求婚了
Proposing to a prostitute.
你知道吗 我开始思考
You know, I'm beginning to think
我应该置身事外了
I should've stayed out of this.
哦 Eden 谢谢你
Oh. Okay, Eden, thanks for
把这些文件拿来 你可以离开了
Bringing the files over. You can go now.
不 我还在整理它们
No, I'm still arranging them.
我要确保它们核对过 标过页数
I wanna make sure they're collated, paginated,
数量正确
And enumerated.
你做这些是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是我想见见那个妓♥女♥
It means I wanna meet the hooker.
不行 别让我后悔告诉你这件事
No. And don't make me regret telling you.
不嘛 我想见那个妓♥女♥嘛
Come on! I wanna meet the hooker!
我是你的助手 我从来没做过什么好玩的事情
I'm your assistant. I never get to do anything fun.
哦 那么
oh, well, there--
嗨 我是Eden
Hi. I'm Eden.
你好
Hello.
我想我们都在为Holly工作吧
So I guess we both work for Holly.
有多少女孩在为她工作
How many girls does she have working for her?
哦 不 我不是
Oh, no, I'm not a--
真的 你认为我能胜任
Really? You think I could be?
再见 Eden
Good-bye, Eden.
你们工作需要接吻不
Do you guys get dental?
- 谢谢你能过来Katy - 没事没事
Thanks for coming over, Katy. Yeah, yeah.
请坐
Have a seat.
额 看起来关于Stuart我们遇上了一点麻烦
Uh, looks like we have a bit of a problem with Stuart.
对 我知道 我和他分手
Yeah, I know. I-I ended it with him
就像你委托我的那样 但是他还是不停的给我打电♥话♥
Just like you asked me to, but he keeps calling me.
对 你看 问题就在于他完完全全
Yeah, see, the problem is he's head-over-heels
被你迷住了 而且他不想你离开
In love with you, and he doesn't want you to leave.
所以他要向你求婚
So he's gonna ask you to marry him.
哇哦
Wow.
就是这样 所以我们要想办法
Exactly. So we have to find a way of really--
我愿意
The answer's yes!
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes!
- 啥 - 我的天啊
What? My god!
我太激动了 你看见戒指了吗
I'm so excited. Did you see the ring?
哦 我的天啊 我都等不及告诉我父母了
Oh, my god. I can't wait to tell my parents
我要嫁给一个医生了
I'm marrying a doctor.
他是个牙医
He's a dentist.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
请柬上还是会写上某某医生及夫人
The invitation will still read dr. And mrs....
他姓什么来着
What's his last name?
你完全没有认真地
You're not seriously considering
考虑过这个问题
Going through with this.
为什么拒绝
Why not?
我是说 Stuart是个好人 而且相信我
I mean, Stuart is a great guy, and trust me,
我认识的一堆男人就他最好了
I've known a lot of guys.
- 哦 嗨 - 哦 嘿
Oh, hi. Oh, hey.
我拿到戒指了 嗯哼
I got the ring. Mm-hmm.
Katy在楼下的酒吧等着我
Katy's waiting for me down at the bar.
- 祝我好运 - 不 Stuart
Wish me luck. No, Stuart.
有点事情我要告诉你
There's something I need to talk to you about.
不 啊 你瞧 我知道你要说什么
No, ah, look, I know what you're gonna say--
不 不 不 我不认为你知道
No, no, no, I don't think you do.
你不要因为寂寞
If you're jumping into this
而这么做啊
Because you're afraid to be alone,
你其实不寂寞
You're not alone.
我是说 你和Lorna离婚后事情变得不一样了
I mean, things have changed since you and lorna divorced.
你现在有一个家 你有
You have a home now. You have...
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表