剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
嘿 Stuart
Hey, Stuart.
给你介绍 Kevin Tyler 我的朋友兼客户
I'd like you to meet my friend and client, Kevin Tyler.
嘿 很高兴见到你 我是你的超级 超级粉丝
Hey, nice to meet you. I'm a... I'm a big, big fan.
手脚轻点儿 哥们儿
Easy with the shake there, buddy.
那可是双射手
That's his shooting hand.
他比我亲妈还要护犊心切
He's more protective than my mother.
好吧 听着
Okay, well, look.
谁把你从大学签出来的 啊
Who signed you out of college, huh?
谁给你第一份球鞋合约
Who got you your first sneaker deal?
我就是护犊子怎么了
She may be your mommy, but who's your daddy?
你好
Hello.
我是Haskell Lutz
Haskell Lutz.
Phil说你可能会顺道过来
Oh, Phil told me you might be dropping by.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm your biggest fan.
看出来了
I see that.
如果不太麻烦的话
Yeah, if it's not too much trouble,
能请你帮我把这些签了吗
would you mind signing these?
Haskell 他没那闲工夫给你签名
Haskell, he doesn't have time to sign all of those.
签一个就好 剩下的我可以自行临摹
I just need a sample, I'll take care of the rest.
Haskell 拜托 我是带他来休息的
Haskell, please. I brought him here to relax.
他晚上有场重大♥比♥赛
He has a big game tonight,
我不想他分心
and I don't want any distractions.
以下这个问题是作为一个粉丝
Asking as a fan, not as one who would ever engage
而不是买♥♥体彩的人问的
in sports wagering,
你们今晚能继续保持优势吗
uh, are you guys gonna cover the spread tonight?
得分会高于基准分还是会低于 爆点料呗
What about the over-under? Throw me a bone.
我什么都没说哦
You didn't hear it from me,
但今晚 我们会把他们打得落花流水
But tonight, we're gonna crush it.
爽歪歪
Interesting.
请原谅我的无理
Uh, excuse me, I don't mean to be rude,
但我得打个电♥话♥给我在拉斯维加斯那个生病的叔叔Reno
but I need to call my sick Uncle Reno in Vegas.
嘿 Phil 我想要借
Hey, Phil, I need to borrow...
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Hey. How you doing?
- 你好 - 好
- How you doing? - Okay...
Holly 给你介绍 这位是我的客户Kevin Tyler
Holly, I'd like you to meet my client, Kevin Tyler.
他效力于
He plays for...
我知道他效力的球队
Yeah, I know who he plays for.
他效力于
He plays for...
- 纽约 - 纽约
- New York. - New York.
对 我是一名
Yeah, I'm a big fan of...
- 篮球粉 - 篮球粉
- Basketball. - Basketball.
抱歉啦
I'm sorry.
我就是
I just don't...
毛都不懂
Get out much.
我打算说"没那么关注体育"来着
I was going to say, "Follow sports."
也许你该多关注下
Well, maybe you should check it out.
我或许会
Maybe I will.
我喜欢
Maybe I like that.
我比你更喜欢
Maybe I like it more.
你们也许应该发现这站着个大活人
Okay, maybe you all should realize I'm standing right here.
哦 对不起
Oh, oh, okay. Sorry.
我刚想起来 那个
I just remembered, I... you know,
我刚换号♥码
I have a brand new phone number,
所以我才过来的 所以
that's why I came over, so, um,
我在想 把号♥码写哪儿合适呢
I wonder where I should write it down.
我觉得有个主意不错
You know what might be helpful?
我把号♥码输你手♥机♥上 你再转发给他
Let me put it in your phone, and you could forward it to him.
干得好 真不愧是我签的
In the face! That's my dog.
真不愧是我签的啊
That's my dog! Give me some!
借过 嗨
Excuse me. Hi.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
Kevin邀请我的 难以置信吧
Oh, Kevin invited me. Can you believe it?
我都不晓得他哪儿来的我电♥话♥
I don't even remember how he got my number.
嘿 Kevin 我来了
Hey, Kevin. It's Holly!
天哪 大屏幕上有我
Oh, my God, I'm on that big screen.
我的眉毛真该修了
Oh, my eyebrows could really use a tweezing.
放松 他们拍你
Relax, they're showing you
是因为你的位置是女友座
because you're in the girlfriend seat.
我坐在
I'm in the girl...
我坐在女友座上
I'm in the girlfriend seat.
有多少女人有这荣幸(灰常多)
How many women get that honor?
你对篮球还真是一无所知
You really don't know anything about basketball, huh?
怎么了这是
What's wrong?
对手犯规了
Kevin got fouled.
他要去罚球线罚俩球
He's going to the line to shoot two.
这样
Oh.
嘿 Kevin
Hey, Kevin!
是我 Holly 坐在女友座上
It's me, Holly, in the girlfriend seat!
把那什么投进那啥里
Just put the thingy in the thingy.
你能做到的
You can do it!
好样的
Good for you. Oh...
坐下吧你
Sit yourself down.
我刚体会到个中乐趣
Gosh, I'm just having fun.
你紧张个毛线啊
What are you so uptight about?
多亏了Kevin 队伍取得连胜
Thanks to Kevin, this team is on a winning streak.
这是他的最佳赛季
He's having the season of his life.
如果这种状态能持续下去
If he keeps playing like this, we're gonna get
我们能签到大合同 所有美梦都能成真
a fat new contract, and all our dreams come true.
好球 他做到了
Yes! He made it!
我爱你
I love you, man!
Kevin 我 爱 你
Kevin! I...Love...You.
不然你来女友座坐会儿
Maybe you should be sitting in the girlfriend seat.
嘿
Hey.
我刚在楼下酒吧看完比赛
I caught the end of the game at the bar downstairs.
你赢了赌注吧
You must've won your bet.
赚了多少
How much did you make?
45大洋
45 bucks.
小有斩获嘛
Well, that's a tidy little sum.
获个毛
It's nothing!
老子一想到本金太少赌不大
It makes me sick to think what I could have made
就想炸毛
if I had more money to put down.
我需要一个伙伴 金主
I need a partner, a backer,
或许 一个专业的生意兴隆的牙医 也是可以
perhaps a professional with a thriving dental practice.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不赌博
I don't gamble.
我知道偶尔买♥♥点彩票
I have been known to buy the occasional raffle ticket
能促进肾上腺素 但是
just for the adrenaline rush, but...
赌博不是我的菜
No, no, gambling's not for me.
赌博
Gambling?
谁告诉你是赌博了
Who said anything about gambling?
如果你有内♥幕♥就不叫赌博了
It's not gambling if you know who's going to win.
你哪儿来的内♥幕♥消息
How do you know who's going to win?
你早晨见过Kevin了
You met Kevin this morning.
他完全在状态
He's in the zone.
我闻到了胜利
I smell a winner.
问题是 你能吗
The thing is...Can you?
我貌似还有点小闲钱
I might have a little fun money lying around.
你确定这事儿靠谱吗
You really think it's a sure thing?
世上没有什么是绝对 但这事儿错不了
Well, there are no sure things, but it's a can't-lose.
真的错不了
Really? It's a can't-lose?
必须是绝对的
Absolutely, it's a sure thing.
等等
Wait a minute,
究竟是绝对的还是错不了的
is it a sure thing or a can't-lose?
快把钱给爷拿出来
Just fork over the money!
Kevin 这场比赛你是大杀四方啊
Ah, Kevin, you killed it tonight.
- 嗯 - 整个赛季的最佳
- Hmm. - Best game all season.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks, man.
我们快速的庆祝一下
Well, we've got time for a quick celebration
然后互道晚安
and then, good night.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表