剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
霍莉
Holly.
霍莉!
Holly!
- 又怎么了? - 我找不到遥控器了
- What now? - I can't find the remote.
你自己找过没?
Well did you try looking for it?
当然啦 我都找遍了
Of course I did. I looked everywhere.
找遍了 是吧?
Everywhere, huh?
这是视觉盲点 我找不到情有可原
Well, of course I couldn't find it there.
我这么臃肿
I'm huge.
你怀孕九个月了
You're nine months pregnant.
肿了才正常
You're supposed to be huge.
你好毒舌哦
That is so mean.
你应该夸我漂亮的嘛
You're supposed to tell me I'm beautiful.
好吧 你很漂亮
Well you are beautiful--
为时已晚
Now you're just saying it.
- 霍莉? - 怎么了?
- Holly? - What?
- 你能拍松我的枕头吗? - 当然
- Can you fluff my pillow? - Sure.
可以了
Here we go.
这下更糟了
Now it's worse.
按无痛助产课上教的做
Do it like they showed you in lamaze.
现在可软了
There, it's fluffed.
- 霍莉? - 说
- Holly? - What?
我想喝葡萄汽水
I want a grape soda.
葡萄汽水
A grape soda.
好吧
Okay.
葡萄汽水敬上
Grape soda for the little lady.
这不是琼斯牌的葡萄汽水
That's not a Jones grape soda.
有啥不一样?不都是葡萄汽水
What's the difference? Grape soda's grape soda.
就不一样
No, it's not.
我就要琼斯的
I want a Jones grape soda.
我快要渴死了
I'm having a craving.
- 拜托 伊登 - 我就要琼斯牌葡萄汽水
- Come on, Eden. - I want a Jones grape soda!
- 霍莉? - 怎样?
- Holly? - What?
快去快回哦
Put a wiggle in it.
斯图尔特 我这人从来谦虚的紧
Stuart, you know I'm not one to brag.
才怪
You do it all the time.
#只因我太出色#
That's 'cause I'm awesome!
我差不多快搞定那项让我的客户
I'm about to close a major endorsement deal
代言的重要签约
for one of my clients.
代言早餐麦片 亲 直接在外包装上印照哦
Yep. Breakfast cereal, baby, picture on the box.
类似乔丹·格雷茨基那种
Just like Jordan, Gretzky...
还有高比·道格拉斯
Gabby Douglas.
她在高低杠下马的动作
That uneven bars dismount
至今还让我激动万分
still gives me the chills.
又来了 把手放下 高比
So does that. Hands down, Gabby.
你那客户是谁啊?
Who's the client?
查克·菲尼
Chuck Feeney.
你吹吧你!
Shut the front door!
那个打网球的?
The tennis player?
我以前就用查克·菲尼球拍
I used a Chuck Feeney racquet
赢了松格伦年度混双网球竞标赛
to win the pine Glen annual mixed doubles tennis tournament
和痛风协会慈善赛
and gout awareness fundraiser.
我要去酒店
I gotta head to the hotel,
告诉他代言的事了
tell Chuck about the endorsement deal.
哇噢 你现在要去见他了?
Whoa, whoa, you're going to see him right now?
我可以...
Is there any chance that I could...
- 没门 - 可我保证...
- No. - But I promise...
- 没门 - 那如果我...
- No! - Well, even if I just...
没门!
No!
怎么了 怕我给你丢脸啊?
So what, you're afraid I'm gonna embarrass you?
没错
Yes.
伊登 你要的葡萄汽水来了
Eden, got your grape soda.
嘘 刚刚哄她睡下
Shh. I just got her down.
哈斯克 你在这干嘛呢?
Haskell, what are you doing here?
伊登敲我们的门说要找你
Eden knocked on our door looking for you.
她说你离开很久了
She said you were gone for a long time.
我跑了三个店才找到她挚爱的汽水
I had to go to three stores to find her precious soda.
然后 我貌似
And then I kind of, might have
跑去看电影了
ducked into a movie.
虽然是部狗血浪漫爱情喜剧 但没人向我嚷嚷
It was a crappy rom-com, but since no one was yelling at me,
冲着这个也要评个五星给它
I give it five stars.
谢谢你照顾我家鬼娃新娘
So thanks for taking care of the bride of Chucky.
没什么
No problem.
我们玩了会儿拼字游戏
We played some scrabble.
给她泡了杯甘菊茶
I made her some chamomile tea.
给她梳梳头 她就打盹儿了
I brushed her hair and she nodded off.
你说的没错 她的确是个恶魔
You're right, she's quite the little demon seed.
别自我恭维了
Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, okay?
你今晚只是走运
You got lucky one night.
我都被连着炮轰了好几个礼拜了
I have been taking enemy fire for weeks.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
有些人天生就会照顾人
Some people are born nurturers,
而有些人只是住在养育者对面的同志而已
and some people live across the hall from those people.
荒唐
That's ridiculous.
是我邀请她过来住的
I'm the one who invited her to stay here.
我才是养育者
I'm plenty nurturing.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
见鬼 她醒了
Oh, crap, she's up.
哇奥!
Wow!
这裙子略带修身啊
That's a small dress.
嘿 甜心
Hey, honey.
快来加入我们的派对
Come on in and join the party.
派对?什么派对?
Party? What party?
查克·菲尼的回城派对!
The Chuck Feeney's back in town party!
菲尔
Phil.
你总算来了
There's my guy.
来 我给你介绍下我美丽的姑娘们
I want you to meet my ball girls.
这个是 嗯...这位
This is, uh...this one.
这个是 嗯...另一位
And this is, uh, the other one.
- 来抱抱! - 我来了 宝贝
- Bring it in! - I'm bringin' it, baby.
- 很高兴进到你 兄弟 - 我也是
- Good to see you, buddy. - Good to see you too.
所以 查克 你进城一个小时都干嘛了?
So, Chuck, you've been in town for what, an hour?
你在哪儿找的姑娘?
Where'd you find the girls?
我打电♥话♥找的中介
I called an agency.
模特中介?
A modeling agency?
当然
Sure.
查克 拜托 老兄
Chuck, come on, man.
我都快帮你争取到麦片公♥司♥的大单子了
I'm about to get you a major cereal deal.
我可不觉得全美国的妈妈
I don't think moms across America
会愿意每天早晨给她们的小孩
want their kids starting the day off
来一碗不良麦片
with a big bowl of hooker flakes.
为啥呢 我觉得她们棒极了
Why not, I bet they're grrreat!
你好?
Hello?
什么?!
What?!
真的?
Are you serious?
嗯 好的 谢谢
Um, all right, thank you.
查克 前台有狗仔
Chuck, that was the front desk.
他们找到你了
Paparazzi found out you're here.
什么? 他们怎么可能找到我?
What? How did they find me?
我明明用的假名盖里·布斯登记的
I even checked in under my fake name--Gary Busey.
听着 我带你离开这里
Now look, I gotta get you out of here.
你总不想让这画面出现在报纸上吧
The last thing you need is this picture in the tabloids.
不用了 兄弟 我可是查克·菲尼?
Sorry, buddy, I'm Chuck Feeney, okay?
要是麦片公♥司♥的人不能接受
If these cereal people can't handle the fact
我是一夜五次郎的事实
that I like my women five at a time,
那估计我不是他们要找的人
then maybe I'm not they're guy.
那可是个七位数的合约
The deal's worth seven figures.
抱歉 姑娘们 我得走了
Sorry, hoes, gotta go.
- 早安 - 嘿
- Morning. - Hey.
你昨晚睡沙发的?
You sleep on the couch last night?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表