剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
有人 可能会
one could get thrown...
被甩下床
Off a bed...
哦
Oh...
在桌上着陆
And over an end table.
Holly 拜托告诉我Kevin他没事
Holly, please tell me Kevin's okay.
他伤到了背 但急救人员
Well, he hurt his back, but the paramedic...
急救人员
Paramedics?
都用上急救人员了
There's paramedics?
是啊 不然你以为他怎么去的医院
Well, how else do you think he got to the hospital?
医院
Hospital?
Phil 对不起 天呐 我真的
Phil, I'm sorry. Oh, my God, I'm so...
你连一晚的约都守不了
You just couldn't keep a promise for one night.
现在Kevin躺在医院
Now Kevin's laid up in the hospital.
鬼知道他得歇多久
Who knows how long he'll be put for?
对不
I'm so...
省省吧你
Save it!
啊 听到了吗 Kevin受伤了 可怜的家伙
Ah, did you hear that? Kevin's hurt, poor guy.
是
Yes...
悲剧啊
It's a tragedy.
惨绝人寰的悲剧
A horrible, horrible tragedy.
你在跟我想同一件事吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们应该给他送个早日康复的果篮
We should send him a get-well basket.
滚你的果篮
Screw the basket!
老天送给我们一份礼物
The universe has handed us a gift.
现在 我俩是这个城市
Right now, you and I are the only ones in this city
唯一知道Kevin今晚无法上场的人
who know that Kevin won't be playing tonight.
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我受够赌博了
I am done with gambling.
别跟我说这不是赌博
And don't tell me it's not gambling.
哦 这当然是赌博
Oh, it's gambling.
赌局中有胜利者 也有失败者
And in gambling, there are winners and losers.
而现在 你就是那个失败者
And right now, you're a loser.
而这种感觉会席卷你 吞噬你
And it's eating you up, gnawing at you,
令你彻夜难眠
keeping you up nights.
我 我必须承认
I'll... I'll admit,
我最近都没睡够9.5小时呢
I haven't been getting my usual 91/2 hours.
9.5小时
91/2 hours?
当你自己新生儿呢你
What are you, a newborn?
这是我们赢钱的天赐良机
This is our chance to win back everything we lost,
大杀四方
and make a killing.
为了证明我的自信
And to show you how confident I am,
我会用自己的钱下注
I am willing to bet my own money.
多少
How much?
你借多少我下多少注
As much as you will loan me.
听着 我们现在只需要播一个号♥码
Look, all we have to do is make one call.
告诉我 我应该打这个电♥话♥吗
Now tell me, do I make that call?
我们是失败者
Are we losers,
还是胜者
or are we winners?
打吧 我们是胜者
Make that call. We're winners.
太对了 我们就是
Damn right, we are!
嘿 Phil 我很抱歉
Hey, Phil. I'm so sorry.
我 我 我搞砸比赛
Listen, I... I... just... I screwed up big time.
我知道我毁了你的大好机遇
I know that I ruined a huge opportunity for you,
更糟的是我背叛了友谊
and what's worse, I even betrayed our friendship.
我真心希望你能发现
God, I just... I really hope you could find it
在你心里 你在看什么
in your heart to for... What are you looking at?
是Kevin吗 他在打比赛
Is that Kevin? Kevin's playing?
对
Yup.
你打算糊弄我到什么时候
How long were you going to let me twist in the wind?
到我觉得无趣为止
Till it stopped being funny.
我没懂
I don't get it.
他们抬他上担架的
They wheeled him out on a gurney.
是我把他搞趴下的
I mean, I put that man down.
这就是现代体育用药的神奇
Well, it's the miracles of modern sports medicine.
一大批按♥摩♥师加上大量的可的松
Yup, it took a team of chiropractors
搞定(一种肾上腺皮质激素)
and a boatload of cortisone,
但我家宝贝重回赛场了
but my boy is back on the court.
真是松一口气啊
What a relief.
我重申 我很抱歉
Again, I'm sorry.
不 Holly 我才是该道歉的那个
No, Holly, I'm the one who should be sorry.
我没资格告诉你什么该做
I was way over the line to ask you not to do
什么不该做
what I asked you not to do.
尽管你完全没听我的
Even though you did it.
我们和解了吧
So we're okay?
- 岂止和解 - 嗯
- We're more than okay. - Hmm.
看看我家男人 跑着 跳着 投着
Look at my man, running, jumping, shooting...
坐女友座上的妞是谁
Who's that bimbo in the girlfriend seat?
是那该死的急救人员
It's the freaking paramedic.
他才离开我视线6小时而已
He was out of my sight for six hours.
找妞的速度迅猛成这样
How could he pick up a woman that fast?
Holly 他是职业篮球员
Holly, he's a professional basketball player.
6小时算慢了
Six hours is a dry spell.
好吧 虽然我 快把他搞死了
Well, I might have almost killed him,
但至少 我枯木又逢春
but at least I got my groove back.
酒保
Bartender,
来两杯最好的法国白兰地
two glasses of your finest cognac.
贵了点吧
Oh, isn't that a little pricey?
你还像个失败者一样思考
Still thinking like a loser.
可怜啊 可怜虫Stuart
Poor, poor Stuart.
你说的对
You know what? You're right.
我要习惯胜者的感觉
I gotta get used to being a winner.
伙计们 快看
Guys, check it out.
横扫啊
It's a blowout.
我家宝贝 Kevin 重回赛场
My boy, Kevin's back!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表