剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
pilfering the give-out bags.
我对此指控表示抗♥议♥
I resent the implication.
我得检查一下你的东西
I'm gonna have to take a look.
嘿 别用你的爪子碰我
Hey, get your paws off me!
哎呀 他们是怎么进来滴呀
Uh, how did those get in there?
亲爱滴 亲爱滴 打开你的包 打开你的包
Honey, honey, open your purse! Open your purse!
- 快呀 快呀 - 开包呀
- Come on, come on. - Your purse!
亲爱的 开包呀
Honey, the purse!
打开你的包
Open your purse!
好啦
Okay.
我没有对象
I don't have a date.
我只是想让你看见我和别的男人在一起 然后想
I just wanted you to see me here with someone and think
你失去了你拥有过的最美好的东西
that you lost the best thing you ever had.
你知道么 你就是瞎了眼了
You know what? You did.
你说的对 我是瞎眼了
You're right, I did.
哈
Huh?
Holly 我今晚来这就是为见你的
Holly, the only reason I came here tonight was to see you.
哦 还带个女伴来 3p吗
Oh, that's why you brought a date?
不 不 Julie?
No. No, Julie?
她是我侄女
Julie's me niece.
她是位律师 我就是让她帮我个忙
She's a lawyer. I brought her here as a favor.
额 你为什么想见我
So, um, why did you want to see me?
向你道歉
To apologize.
Holly 我知道我是混♥蛋♥ 不值得你原谅
Holly, what I did to you is unforgivable.
我告诉我自己那是一刻的软弱而已
I told myself it was a moment of weakness,
婚礼前的紧张 但是
nerves before a wedding, but...
说到底 失去你是我做的最蠢的一件事
bottom line, losing you was the dumbest thing I ever did.
自那以后的每一天
And there hasn't been a day since
我都在反思
that I haven't thought about it,
和悔恨
and regretted it.
我想你 Holly
I miss you, Holly.
我知道我接下来要问的话很荒谬
And I know this is a crazy thing to ask,
而且我也没有权利去问
and I don't have the right to ask it,
但是我们能不能离开这
but is there any way we can get out of here
找个地方聊聊吗
and go somewhere so we can talk?
还不快走
Let's go.
Eden! Eden, Eden.
Eden! Eden, Eden.
你看见 Holly了吗
Have you seen Holly?
她和Brad走了
She left with Brad.
- 什么 - 她怎么这么蠢
- What? - Why would she do that?
据我对 Brad的了解 他可能施展了一下他的个人魅力
Knowing Brad, he probably turned on the charm,
Holly 就缴械投降了
and she melted.
Holly 是我见过的最精明的人之一
Holly is one of the shrewdest people I know,
但是只要一遇到Brad 她就变白♥痴♥
but when it comes to Brad, she's always had a blind spot.
- 我们得赶紧找到她 - 恩
- We better go find her. - Hmm.
Stuart 哦 幸好你还没走
Stuart! Oh, I'm so glad you're still here.
听着 我刚弄混了
Look, I got it all mixed up.
我妻子说的是我们的邻居 Laura
My wife said that our neighborhood, Laura,
订婚了 不是你前妻
got engaged, not Lorna.
啊
Ah.
什么
What?
恩 我就是觉得你该知道一下
Yeah, I just thought I'd let you know.
我得说啊 好多男的在听到他们前妻订婚后
I gotta say, a lot of guys would have just wigged out
都崩溃了 但你
at their ex getting engaged, but...
你没有 真男人
Not you, man.
你是冷酷到底先生
You are Mr. Cool.
你丫的 我杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill...
快 杀了他 杀了他
Go ahead, kill him! Kill him!
额 你能 哦
So, um, would you... oh.
哇
Wow.
这个吻不错吧
That was nice.
是啊 我本来对今晚是
Yeah. You know, of all the scenarios
各种想呀 但是真心没想到会是这样
of how tonight was gonna end, that was not one of them.
没错 我也没想到会是这样 但是 额
No, I didn't see that coming either, but, uh,
但是我知道我滴小♥弟♥弟♥想去哪
I know where I'd like to see it going.
哦 听起来很下流哈
Ahh, was that as cheesy as it sounded?
是啊
Yeah.
但是管用了
But it's working.
Holly 我知道这听起来很扯 但是
Holly, I know this sounds crazy, but...
我们能不能重新订婚
What if we picked up where we left off?
拜托 这也太快了
Come on, that's a little fast.
是 我知道 但这过去的8个月对我来说简直就是折磨
No, I know, but these last eight months have been torture.
我只是不想再和你分开一天
I just don't want to spend another day apart.
是不是又很黄呀
Again, cheesy?
又管用鸟
Again, working.
你妹的
Oh, crap.
就待在那别动
Just stay right there.
哦
Oh.
Hi 各位 我也不想显得太没礼貌 但是我们有点小忙
Hi, guys. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm a little busy.
我们只是 额 顺道问候一下
We just, uh, dropped by to say hello.
- 哈 - 你好
- Ah. - Hello.
你不请我们进去坐会吗
Aren't you gonna invite us in?
除非你太忙了
Unless you're too busy,
忙着犯下你这辈子最大的错误
making the biggest mistake of your life.
好啦 走啦 走啦 我可以处理好滴
All right, now, shoo. Shoo. I can handle myself.
mua 爱你们哟 拜拜
Mwah! Love you, bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么 你的对象们还上门服务啊
So your dates make house calls now?
好啦 他们都是邻居
Oh, all right, they're neighbors.
但是他们都是朋友 就住在对面
But they're friends, you know. They live across the hall.
他们只是想帮我而已
They were just doing' me a favor.
不用 我懂 我懂
No, no, I get it, I get it.
分手是很辛苦的 你懂的
Breakups are tough, you know.
有些女人用猫疗伤 你有那些男人
Some women get cats, you got those guys.
- 额 恩
- Well... - Mmm.
Holly 你知道我们之间的问题是什么吗
Holly, you know what I think one of our problems was?
- 什么 - 我们都太看重自己
- What? - We were so absorbed
的事业了 我们分开的时间
with our careers that we were apart
比我们在一起的时间还长
more than we were together.
我完全同意
I totally agree with that.
我有个好主意
And... I have a great idea.
如果我们要是在一起工作呢
What if we were to work together?
那我们每天都可以看见对方啦
Then we'd see each other every day.
你想我在你的律师事务所工作
You want me to work at your law firm?
额 不 不 不 我已经不和他们一起干了
Well, uh, no, no. I'm no longer with them.
- 哦 - 我单干了
- Oh. - Anymore.
额 过去的几个月我一直都是单干的
Uh, for the past few months I've been flying solo.
- 还真是巧咧 - 我们事务所
- You know what? - I think our firm
还正想再找一个诉讼律师呢
is looking to add a litigator.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
- 我还真没听说 - 啊
- I did not hear that. - Ah.
这感觉真是太好了 是吧 Holly
You know, this just feels so great, doesn't it, Holly?
嘿 或许过几个月
Hey, and maybe in a couple of months...
或许过几个月我们还能搬到一起住呢
maybe in a couple of months we can move in together.
你想我搬到你的公♥寓♥去住
You want me to move into your apartment?
额 其实我现在是有点不太稳定
Well, I'm actually between places right now.
我 额 我现在在我父母那先缓冲一段时间
I'm, uh, kinda chilling' at my parents' place in Jersey.
但我在想 我们可以搬到
But I was thinking, maybe we can move into
我们对面的公♥寓♥里去
our apartment across the hall.
恩 其实是这样的 既然是我买♥♥的
Okay, well, see, since I bought it,
技术上来讲是我的公♥寓♥ 不是我们的 哼
technically it's my apartment, not ours. Heh!
而且我们不能把他们赶出去 我是说
And I can't exactly kick those guys out, I mean...
哎 我的意思是
Well, I mean, hey, you know,
我们会给他们充足的时间找新公♥寓♥
we'll give them plenty of notice.
这一定会很棒的
But this is gonna be great!
住在一起 工作在一起
Living together, working together,
- 就像我们以前计划的一样 - 没错
- just like we planned. - Yeah.
天啊 听起来真美好
God, it sounds wonderful.
在我的公♥寓♥里住着
Living together in my apartment,
在我的律师事务所里工作着
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表