剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
就像母亲忍♥受熊孩子
like a mother with an awkward baby.
你们有时会冲我们发火 我们也一样
You've lost your temper with us at times, and we with you.
现在 我们准备离开家了
And now, we're ready to leave home.
我们英国人不情愿当欧洲人
We British are reluctant to Europeans.
但如果将来爆发战争
But if there has to be a war...
我的愿望是...
my one wish is...
当一切结束时 我们能意识到...
is that we realize, when it's all over...
我们应该爱彼此更多一点
that we need to love each other just a little bit more.
恐怕我没有遵循剧本
I'm afraid I haven't been following the play
由于我的个人原因
Owing to a personal matter
但我听说它非常棒 所以谢谢你 拉里
but I hear it's very good, so, thank you, Larry.
记得来读我的小说
Oh, and do read my novels.
这也很好地提醒了我们...
And it's a perfect reminder...
对于我们来说 这是一段
That for us, this has been...
非常不寻常的旅程
quite a journey.
有点像奥德修斯 但有更好的人随行
A bit like The Odyssey, with nicer people.
说到奥德修斯...
Speaking of The Odyssey...
继续
Come on.
因此船员起航
And so the crew set sail
但很快听到了奇怪又迷人的歌♥声
but soon heard eerie, and seductive singing.
我简直不敢相信这是我们在这的最后一天了
I can't believe it's our last day here.
我们可以只尽情地享受当下吗
Can we now, of all times, enjoy the present?
那样就没啥可说了
Well, that's killed the conversation.
尼科斯怎么受得了这个
How is Nikos bearing up?
佐尔坦请他出去喝了一杯
Oh, Zoltan's taking him out for a drink.
我想我处理得很糟
I think I handled it quite badly.
自从我们到这
There's been a lot of messy love
有了一大堆乱糟糟的爱情故事
since we got here.
吵到你们了
Oh. Noisy.
感谢你在处理动物的事情上
Thank you for being so grown up
这么成熟 杰瑞
about your animals, Gerry.
他告诉我他明早会把动物们带回来
He tell me he will get them back in the morning
放到船上去
and put on boat.
- 杰瑞 - 并不是全部
- Gerry. - Not all of them...
好了 凯♥旋♥的英雄
All right, conquering hero?
可能回去结果更糟
Hmm, could be worse.
因为我们要从天堂掉回伯恩茅斯了
As we're about to swap paradise for Bournemouth.
- 别说了 - 莱斯利
- Oh, shush. -Leslie.
你棒极了
You were magnificent.
做的非常好
Very well done.
你非常棒 莱斯
Yeah, you were brilliant, Les.
谢谢
Thank you.
我...
I...
我一直找不到合适的时机说 但是...
I can't find a good way of saying this, but...
我不和你们走了
I'm not coming with you.
我要待在科孚岛上
I'm staying here on Corfu.
为什么
Well, why?
今天我和我的一位伙伴谈了谈
I spent some time today with... an associate
他从事于...
who has a business...
该死的 就是一名间谍
Oh, sod it. With a spy.
我的情报联♥系♥人
My intelligence contact.
这就是为什么我们要坐在海里
Is that why we're sitting in the sea?
这样就没人偷听了
So nobody else can hear?
不 是因为今天太热了
No, because it's too bloody hot.
希腊总是这么热
It's always too hot in Greece.
我开始期待寒冻天气和大外套了
I'm looking forward to frost, and a big coat.
请和我们一起回家吧 拉里
Please come home with us, Larry.
我不能
I can't.
当他们开始尝试着剥夺你的言论自♥由♥
When they start trying to take away your freedom of speech
你必须停止空谈
you have to stop talking...
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
然后
..and
帮忙做些什么
... help.
让我们举杯
Let's raise a glass.
不 那个不行 杰瑞 你喝水
No, not that, Gerry. Water.
致敬我们所有人 以及...
To us all, and these...
这段光辉岁月
sacred years.
和未来
And the future.
敬未来
To the future.
干杯
Yamas.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表