剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
来吧
Elate.
看
Look.
一定要嫉妒 一定要嫉妒
Oh, please be jealous, please be jealous.
我觉得这里是我生命的一部分
I feel so part of life here.
我非常高兴我能展示出它
I'm so glad we could show it.
你当然可以
You certainly have.
他们又喜欢上你了
They love you again. Hmm?
我们可不堕落 不是吗
We're not decadent, are we?
你儿子正要在公共广场正亲一个女孩
Your son is kissing a girl in the public square.
的确
So he is.
停下 杰瑞
Stop that, Gerry.
早上好 斯皮罗
Ah, morning Spiros.
这可是一个很大的包
Ooh, that's a big bag.
你是带特殊工具了吗
Have you brought a special tool?
不 只是一些衣服和其他东西
No, it is some clothes and things.
我能在你家待一段时间吗
Can I stay at your house for a while?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
什么原因
Any reason?
那确实有些原因...
Well that make sense, er...
是的 比如这有很多的
It dose. Well, there's lots of?
有很多杂务工作...
There is a lot of handyman work...
要在动物园帮忙
..with finishing the zoo.
当然
Absolutely.
所以家里没问题吗
And there's no problems at home?
你知道我和我妻子吵了很多架...
You know my wife and I are arguing a lot...
..昨晚吵得最凶
..and last night it was worse
她不想让我留在那里...
she doesn't want me there...
...所以
..so?
所以呢
Yes?
主要是有些杂务…
It is mainly about the hand...
杂务工作 是的
The handyman work, yes, of course.
这是一个不错并且很实用的解决办法
This is a good, practical solution.
阁楼间空着的
An attic room is free
请把这儿当自己家吧
so please make yourself at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯皮罗要住在这里一段时间
Spiros is moving in for a while.
你知道他家发生啥事了吗
Do you know anything about what's happening at his home?
不 不知道
No, no I don't.
市长请1000名度假者来喝茶
The Mayor asks 1.000 holiday-makers to tea
看看有多少人出现了
and look how many turned up.
或许他没有意识到
Maybe he didn't realise
拉姆斯盖特城有多少人
how many people there were in Ramsgate.
服务员 给我一杯茶
Waiter, fetch me a cup of tea.
这是1939年的强权政♥治♥时代的记录
This is a record of the power politics of 1939.
这是正在建成的现代化时代
This is modern history in the making.
更是一个冷血 无情 偏狭的时代
Cold-blooded, ruthless intolerance.
这些影像是意大利入侵阿尔巴尼亚
They are pictures of Italy's invasion of Albania.
阿尔巴尼亚离科孚岛只有两英里
Albania's only two miles away from Corfu.
我对这些地方不太了解
I'm not very good at that part of the world.
我们去看书吧
Let's get a book.
你不明白
You don't understand.
...占领阿尔巴尼亚 显而易见是为...
...the occupation of Albania, and the apparent...
我需要回去和我家人在一起
I need to go back there to be with my family.
..由征服者将文明带给你
...brought to you by courtesy of the conqueror.
你妻子对你住在这里有什么看法
So, how does your wife feel about you staying here?
我不觉得她的态度对我有任何意义
I'm not sure that matters to me any more.
抱歉 为什么这样说
Oh, I'm sorry. Why's that?
她似乎找了个情郎
She seems to have a boyfriend.
这不是让你更容易和我母亲在一起吗
Doesn't that make it easier for you to be with my mother?
不 不是一回事
No, not that way.
如果有人知道
If people know
它会给我和我的孩子带来耻辱
it will bring shame on me and my children.
如果我发现它是谁
And if I find out who it is
即使得进监狱 我也要杀了他
I'll be in jail for murdering him.
你和斯皮罗的妻子还在继续 是不是
You've continued the affair with Spiros' wife, haven't you?
如果我是 且事实上我确实是...
If I have, and I have actually...
..而且这可是你的主意
..it was your idea
所以别想着泼出去的水
so don't come trying to me over spilt milk
还能收回了
as it were.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
我要求了你结束它
I asked you to end it!
血性的男人该怎么做呢
What is a red-blooded man to do?
我终于找到了一个身处在糟糕的婚姻里的
For once I find a lovely woman,
可爱的女人
in a bad marriage.
她能和我一起笑 而不是在笑我
Who laughs with me, rather than at me.
你要知道
Well, just so you know
如果斯皮罗发现他会杀了你
Spiros will kill you if he finds out.
很可能会由我 递上砍刀
And then probably me, for setting it up.
行啊
Fine.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表