剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
猫头鹰的智力比人类的更有深度
Owl wisdom is profounder than humans.
如果你想要看简单的把戏 我可以安排
But if it's cheap tricks you're after, I can arrange that.
过来
Come on.
我们走
Come on.
很高兴见到你 西奥德西·斯蒂芬德
我也是 拉扎罗斯·范杰拉托斯
你来科孚干什么
我在写书
我有点事 抱歉
不不 待在这
这么多绅士 还有一头骡子
Many gentlemen. One mule.
是玛戈给你剪的头发吗
Did Margo do that to your hair?
是的
Yes.
很好 给我们大家上了一课
Well, let that be a lesson to us all.
在你准备逃走之前
Before you attempt to flee
是你告诉他们还是由我来说
do you want to tell them or shall I?
西奥 你有点奇怪
Theo, you're being peculiar.
你会在这里获得同情声
You'll get a sympathetic hearing here.
发生什么了
What's going on?
他在警♥察♥局的通缉海报上
He's on a wanted poster in the police station.
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
我没有想要杀任何人
I didn't try to kill anyone!
但被通缉是真的
But it's ture, I...
我想狠狠地伤害他
I wanted to hurt him badly.
我恨任何形式的暴♥力♥
I hate violence of any kind
但我问了我在雅典知情的朋友
but I asked my friends in Athens who know
他们说这是一次政♥治♥行为
and they say it was a political act
目标是残暴的法♥西♥斯♥分子
targeting a brutal fascist.
他把我朋友弄进了监狱
He put friends in prison.
我本来想射他的腿
I meant to shoot him in the leg
只想表达一下愤怒
to show anger, but he bent down
但他弯下腰去系鞋带
to tie his shoelace
于是射偏到了他的…
and by mistake a shot him in the...
这个部分
This part.
- 腰部 - 私密部位
- It's the loin. - Private parts.
睾丸
Testes.
我们讨厌正在转向法♥西♥斯♥主义的希腊
We hate Greece's drift towards fascism.
纳粹正在整个欧洲蔓延
The Nazis are polluting Europe,
一个国家接一个国家
country by country.
希腊就是下一个受害者
And Greece is next!
我们要找到理性的解决方法
Radical solutions are required!
我们必须团结起来
We must join together!
省省吧
Oh, spare me the waterworks.
你枪击了别人
You shot a man
现在又带着一些心血来潮的理想主义
and now you descend on us
突然找上了我们
with some jumped up idealism
将我的家人置于危险之中
and endanger my family.
你怎么敢
Well, how dare you!
等会儿
Now, hang on a minute...
不
No.
我埋头苦干 想让这个地方走上正轨
No, I have slaved away to get this place on its feet
而现在我们会被关门倒闭 被憎恶
and now we'll be shut down and hated
就因为收留了一个谋杀犯
for harbouring a murderer.
那并不是谋杀
It wasn't murder.
他不会得到公正审判的
And he won't get a fair trial.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只想你离开这里
I want you to leave.
明天之前就离开
By tomorrow.
我也喜欢他
Look, I like him too
但我们不应该窝藏残忍♥的革命者
but we shouldn't be hiding ruthless revolutionaries.
你还真是警♥察♥做派呢
You're such a copper.
你也真是混♥蛋♥做派啊
And you're such an arsehole.
如果他被发现 就会立马被抓起来
If he's found, he'll be incarcerated.
太可怕了
Ugh, that's horrible.
你是听成了他会被阉♥割♥吗
Are you thinking of castrated?
抱歉 确实
Sorry, yes.
监禁终生或者更糟
Imprisoned for life or worse.
我们一家人 应该支持弱势者
As a family, we support the underdog.
除非他射中的的是甘地的睾丸你才应该这么说吧
You would be saying that if he shot Mahatma Gandhi in the bollocks.
甘地 印度国父,反英国殖民统治
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
我觉得你知道这是怎么回事
I think you know what it is.
是你想让它们挺括些的
Well you wanted them crisp.
我会从下个月的租金里扣除一些
I shall be making a deduction from next week's rent
因为被嘲笑
for client mockery.
那只是个意外
It was an accident.
我把淀粉糊搞错了
I got the starch wrong.
我试了一下那件衬衫 穿着它像个立体派画像
I tried the shirt on, I looked like a Cubist painting.
找点不需要那么细心的事儿做吧
Moving on to something less contentious...
说的好
Good vocabulary.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在为新的动物园筹划
I've been drawing up some plans for the new zoo
还有...
and ah...
发型不错
Nice barnet.
你对它做了什么
What have you done to him?
提高它的颜值啊
Improved his look.
并没有
No, you haven't.
她做到了
Yes, she has.
她的确做到了
She has, actually.
我是受了范杰拉托斯先生的启发
Well, I'm inspired by Mr Vangelatos.
他追求了自己的激♥情♥ 我也可以
He pursued his passion and so am I.
你说的对 我们都应该做革命者
I agree. We should all be revolutionaries.
革命者
Revolutionaries...
我会找个没有愚蠢动物的房♥子住下
I'll settle for a home without stupid animals.
我知道这似乎有点残忍♥ 不过...
I know this seems harsh, but...
不 我理解
No, I understand.
所以你要去哪
So, where will you go?
我得找条船 逃到国外去
I must find a boat and escape abroad.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
但说实在的 我一直在抗争
But to be honest, I'm fighting battles
但我再也抗争不动了
and I couldn't face another one.
我会坦诚相待 只对你坦诚
I will be honest, only to you.
你说的对 我是个糟糕的革命者
You're right, I am a terrible revolutionary.
我所做的一切都是为了爱情
I did it all for love.
噢
Oh.
我爱上了一个共♥产♥主义者
I fell in love with a communist.
我对那个男人开了枪是因为
I wanted to win her over by
是他害她的父亲身陷囹圄
shooting the man
以为这样就可以赢得她的芳心
who put her father in prison.
听起来还挺浪漫
That's so romantic. Sort of.
并不...
No...
她说这就是典型的资本主义式冲动
She said it was an example of bourgeois sentimentality.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
一想起深爱却不得的人
I cry easily when I think of who I love.
我就很容易落泪
And can never have.
我也是
Me too.
直到我学会了如何停下
Till I learnt to stop.
看看你
Look at you.
你跑出这个园子都费劲
You won't get to the bottom of the garden,
更别说出国了
let alone abroad.
不会的 我像狐狸一样狡猾
No, really, I'm as cunning as a fox.
孩子 祝你好运
Good luck, son.
革命万岁
Viva la revolution.
- 在多赛特不要尝试任何事情 - 他还留在这
- Don't try anything in Dorset. - He stay
- 哦 - 直到我们想出逃跑的计划
- Oh. - Until we can engineer an escape.
你真的很善良
You are so kind.
你可以在我们这藏身一阵子
You can lie low with us for a while.
我们不会揭发你的
None of us will blow your cover.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我告诉警长我们有留宿的客人
I told the police superintendent that we were taking in guests.
他非要来搜查
He's insisting on searching the premises
什么时候来
When?
随时
Any time.
我们得计划一下
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表