剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我的意思是确实有比动物重要的
No I mean I know there is
但这就是你的生活
but... that's your life.
楼下的动物们已经饥肠辘辘了
You know they're hungry downstairs.
你去喂它们吧
You feed them.
和我一起去镇上吧 我给你买♥♥个棒棒糖
Come into town with me.,I'll buy you a lolly.
我不想要什么鬼棒棒糖
Don't want a bloody lolly.
你不是喜欢棒棒糖吗
You love a lolly.
现在不喜欢了
Well, I'm not loving a lolly any more.
玛戈 你好
Hello, Margo.
我的小宝贝今天表现得怎么样
How was my angel today?
你了解莫德的
Oh, you know Maud!
你们学了什么
What did you study?
别说了 你这个老傻瓜
Don't go on, you old fool.
我要带莫德的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥去旅行了 所以
Um, I'm taking Maud's siblings away on a trip, so
如果你和你的叔叔阿姨能够照看她一周
I'd really appreciate it if you and your aunt and uncle
我将不胜感激
would look after her for a week.
这不是个好主意
No that's not a good idea.
花销全包 周薪翻倍
All expenses and double your weekly rate.
让她坐在角落看书就行
Sit her in a corner with a book.
整整一周吗
For a week?
万分感谢
Oh, thank you so much!
莫德 德雷尔小姐很乐意和你住一个星期
Maud, Miss Durrell would love to have you for the week.
明天她会带着她的睡衣来
She'll come tomorrow with her jim-jams.
还有改善的态度
And a new cheerful attitude.
我喜欢斯皮罗待在这儿
I love having Spiros here.
他在家里很能干
He's brilliant around the house.
我知道
I know.
弗劳伦斯说迪米特拉的眼睛总是四处流盼
Florence says his Dimitra has a roving eye.
佩蒂里维斯医生能治好她吗
Hmm. Can Dr Petridis fix it?
什么
What?
你搞错了 你想得是弱视眼
Oh, no, you're thinking of a lazy eye.
正好相反
It's the opposite.
相反的眼睛吗
Uh, the opposite eye?
不是 懒散[弱视]的反义词
No, the opposite of lazy.
勤劳
Hard-working?
斯皮罗的妻子有一双勤劳的眼睛
Spiros' wife has a hard-working eye?
不是 她对其他男人有兴趣
No, she's interested in other men!
好吧
All right!
天啊 我很好奇斯皮罗怎么想
Oh, gosh, I wonder what Spiros thinks.
我猜他睁一只眼闭一只眼
I suspect he turns a blind eye
看在孩子们的份上
for the sake of his children.
你认为她真的有外遇了吗
Mm. Do you think she actually has affairs?
我觉得不是
I doubt it
不然的话为什么斯皮罗还和她住一起
otherwise why would Spiros stay with her.
如同德国相对于奥地利而言
Much like Germany vis-a-vis Austria
两个身形高大的美国娘娘腔霸占了吊床
the two big American sissies have annexed the hammock.
或许我们应该制定一个轮换表
Maybe we should have a rota.
很好 巴兹尔你来组织
Yes, good, good, you organise that, Basil.
真贴心
Another warm one.
把想法变为实际行动
One's thoughts take a turn to the physical.
我向维罗妮卡提议...
I suggested to Veronica that...
她和我应该更深入了解对方
she and I might get to know each other better.
她怎么说
What did she say?
我认为她的意思是
Well, I think her exact words were, er
不 不 天啊不要
No, no, god, no.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
让我叫你小甜心吧
Let me call you sweetheart
因为我爱你...
Because I love you...
噢 杰瑞你的房♥间又有异味了
Oh, Gerry, your room smells again
麻烦给你的蝗虫们洗个澡
please bathe your locusts
或者给他们喷点古龙水之类的
or sprinkle them with cologne, or something.
没礼貌
Rude.
哇哦 大块头
Whoa, that's a monster!
你总不能用一个小男孩的身板
You don't send in a boy's tool
去做一份大男人的工作吧
to do a man's job.
尽管如此 你就是这么用的 不是吗
It's how you use it, though, isn't it?
非常正确
That is so true.
你们俩真是天生一对
You two are scrumptious together.
老天会惩罚他们的
继续干♥你♥的活吧
晚上好 巴兹尔
Evening, Basil.
晚上好
Evening.
我一直在仔细思考你之前说过的
I was just mulling over what you said earlier
关于你的生活里没有女人
about you not having a lady in your life.
是这样
Well
你应该注意到哈基奥普洛斯女士对你有意思
you must've noticed Mrs Hakaiopulos taking a shine to you
在我们去卡拉米的时候
when we went to Kalami.
你认为她有吗
Do you think she did?
而且她和斯皮罗的婚姻也要走到尽头了
And her marriage with Spiros is pretty much over
这你也看得出
as you could tell.
你应该约她出来
You should call on her.
追求她
Go a'courting.
我...
I'm...
我不习惯勾引已婚妇女
..not in the habit of seducing married women.
为什么不试一下呢
So, it's time you gave it a go.
她是一个...
She is a...
..非常有魅力的女人
..very attractive woman.
她确实是
She is.
而且...
And...
..你也是个非常有魅力的男人
..you're a very attractive man.
我确实是 只是有时候忘记了
I am. That's sometimes forgotten.
不仅仅是针对迪米特拉 那是肯定的
Not by Dimitra, that's for sure.
而且你会给我们所有人帮了个大忙
And you'd be doing us all a service.
她 你 还有斯皮罗
Her, you, and Spiros
很显然 他已经受够了他的婚姻
because he's clearly had enough of the marriage.
没错
All right.
我会试试的
I will give it a go.
这对我而言真是个未知领域
This is rather uncharted territory for me.
那你肯定有跟女人搭过话吧
You must've chatted women up before.
没有 她们一般都会用 巴兹尔 这个怎么样
No, they tend to make the running.
诸如此类的挑起话头
"Come on Basil, how about it?" kind of thing.
然后我们就草草终止对话了
Then we break up shortly afterwards.
这并不难
It's not complicated.
只要向她走去
Just go up to her
赞美 赞美 微笑 微笑 微笑
compliment, compliment, smile, smile, smile.
我能进来喝杯水吗
can I come in for a glass of water?
没问题的
Bob's your uncle.
要是斯皮罗回家了呢
What if Spiros comes home?
不会的 他会一直待在我家
He won't, he's at our house all the hours
而且他说他的孩子去奶奶家了
and he said his kids are away with their granny.
她多孤独 你看看
She's lonely, look.
迪米特拉
Dimitra!
巴兹尔
Basil!
需要我帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
噢 看看你
Oh, look at you!
进来吧
Come in!
BGM:Yes Indeed - Count Basie
干杯
Cheers!
好了吗 好了吗
Hello? Hello?
早上好
Kalimera.
那种要三个 不用那么大
早上好 请帮我拿三个那个
帕夫洛斯 我被无视了 你知道为什么吗
Pavlos, I'm being ignored, do you know why?
你好 德雷尔夫人 怎么了
Hello, Mrs Durrelll. What?
他们不想卖♥♥东西给我
They won't serve me.
噢好吧
Oh, well.
好吧 他们为什么不卖♥♥东西了
Oh, well? Why won't they?
他们快吃午饭了
They are closing the lunch.
不 并没有
No, they're not.
我必须去摇铃了
I must fo to ring the bells.
是不是因为我是英国人
Is it because I'm British?
希望能在教堂见到您
Hope to see you in church.
如果我给你些钱 你能帮我买♥♥根黄瓜吗
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表