剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我在镇上看到巴兹尔了
I saw your Basil in town
买♥♥了一个大大的礼物 可能是给你的
buying a big gift, probably for you.
我了解巴兹尔 那是给他自己的
Knowing Basil, it'll be for him.
有谁看到我的泳帽吗
Anyone seen my swimming hat?
你游泳还需要帽子吗
You need a hat to swim?
你看起来秀色可餐
You're looking good enough to scoff.
他之前从来没有像那样说过话
He's never said anything like that before.
我喜欢我们昨天的谈话
I loved our chat yesterday.
谢谢你对我如此敞开心扉
Thank you for opening up to me so deliciously .
现在你知道我为什么怀疑了吧
Now you see why I wonder?
他们有试图勾引你吗
Have they tried to seduce you?
没有 而且这不公平
No, and that's not fair.
斯皮罗 我们在一起经历过这么多
Spiros, after all we've been through.
我才是那个应该嫉妒的人
And it's me who should be jealous.
你可是一个回到家 床上有人相伴的人
You're the one with a full bed to go home to.
怎么了吗
What's wrong?
- 没事 - 不要跟我说没事
- Nothing. - Don't "nothing"me.
你可以信任我 知道吗
You confide in me, remember?
我是全新的拉里
I'm the new Larry
但是没有那么自命不凡 说吧
but less pretentious. Come on.
斯皮罗在吃醋
Spiros is Jealous
但是我们不能在一起 那又有什么意义
and what's the point as we can't be together?
那就是他为什么嫉妒
Well, that's why he's jealous.
就我的经验而言
Well, in my experience
一个人投身于繁忙 积极的工作
throwing oneself into hard, vigorous work
可以治疗情伤
can help conquer heartache.
你以为我现在在做什么
What do you think I've been doing?
我的手就像古代农民的手
I have the hands of an ancient farmer.
很好 你听取了建议
Good, you've taken that advice.
那么 谈谈怎么赢回斯皮罗怎么样
Now, what about winning Spiros over?
斯皮罗是一位忠诚的丈夫
Spiros is a faithful husband
也是一位很好的 合适的丈夫
as is right and proper.
独一无二 令人难忘
And rare and regrettable.
如果你精心设计一个完美的方案
Would his wife perhaps step aside
他的妻子可能会让位吗
if you were to make a good enough case?
不会的 莱斯利
No, Leslie.
不那样做 很好
No to that, fair enough.
要是你们三个都不开心
Well, if all three of you are unhappy.
为什么不能达成一致妥协
why not agree on some compromise?
那怎么能行呢
And how would that work?
我很高兴你重视妥协
I'm glad you value compromise.
看在杰瑞的份上请取消明天的打猎...
Please call off the hunt tomorrow for Gerry's sake...
不 我一定要做
No! I'm going to bloody do this
而且一定要成功
and it's going to be a success.
我对我妈说
So I said to my mother.
你从没有真正重视过我 不是吗
"you've never really taken me seriously, have you?"
身为母亲的听到会很难过
That is hard for a mother to hear.
事实上 我倒是挺享受不被重视
In fact. I've always enjoyed not being taken seriously
但在你长大后它变得不合适了
but as you get older it becomes a bit unseemly.
现在 控制自己别冲我发火
Now don't shout at me.
我看起来真美
I look nice.
是的
You do.
这能保持多久
So how long will this last?
波浪卷吗
The wave?
不太久
Not long.
不过下次我可以做个永久性的
But next time I can put in a permanent one.
你要怎么做呢
How do you do that?
一些药水 还有很大的勇气
Chemicals and a lot of bravery.
如果出错了 你的头发就会掉光
If I get it wrong, all your hair falls out.
我相信你
I trust you.
过来
Come here.
不要动 不要动
Sit! Sit!
马丁 过来
Martin, come here.
过来 你穿上会很好看的
Come on, you'll look good in this.
过来
Here!
噢 上帝啊
Oh, for God's sake.
早上好 我能和你谈谈吗
Ah, morning, can I have a word?
- 我要去找格莉莉 - 站住
- Just off to see Galini. - Stop!
两件事
Two things.
如果你要去阻止打猎 你可能会死
If you try to interfere in the shooting, you may die
总而言之 这样做没有意义
which would, on balance, be a waste.
另一件事呢
And?
大家是知道玛戈在哪 出于某些保护她的目的
Do people know where Margo is and they're not telling me
而选择不告诉我吗
out of some urge to protect her?
我已经保护她一辈子了
Well, I've protected her all her life
- 我也是最适合保护她的 - 是的 你确实是
- and I am the best at it. - Yes, you are.
- 谢谢 - 你要去哪
- Thank you. - Where are you off to?
打猎
Hunting.
你在烦恼些什么吗
Are you in a pickle of some sort?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
并不
No, no.
我们要去追野猪了
So, we're after wild boar.
打猎活动我真是新手 除非你把打德国人也算上
I'm new to the hunting game, unless you count Germans.
- 还是别算上了 - 还有土耳其人
- Let's not. - And Turks.
我去忙了
I'll get on then.
切实的好计划
Soild plan! Solid plan!
你好 莱斯利
Hello, Leslie.
达芙妮 还有卡蒂娜 看到你们真好
Daphne. And Katina, how nice.
我有事相求
I have a favour to ask.
好啊 但在你说之前...
Yeah, before you do...
你父亲骗了我
Your father's cheated me.
我付费给他让我们去打野猪
I paid him to let us hunt wild boar.
但事实并没有野猪 所以我也不需要付钱
and it seems there aren't any and I didn't need to.
否则会是一场精彩的狩猎
Otherwise, brilliant.
很抱歉 我并不知情
I'm so sorry, I didn't know.
你说过你可以帮忙照看宝宝
You said you may be able to babysit.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
谢谢你了 我有太多事情要做
Thank you. I have so many things to do.
哇哦 哇哦 现在吗
Woah, woah, now?
我正准备去打野猪
I'm about to leave on a wild boar hunt.
但你刚刚说了并没有野猪
But you said there are no wild boar there.
我计划营造一个
I have a plan to get around that
营造一个有野猪的幻觉 懂吗
by creating the illusion of a wild boar, see?
看来没人是诚实的
Perhaps nobody is honest.
我可以在其他任何时间帮忙
Look, I'll help any other time
但这次的打猎对我来说意义重大
but this hunt is so important to me.
拉里走了 我现在是家里的顶梁柱
Larry's left, so I'm the man of the house now
而且也是我第一次可以真正的为家里...
and for the first time I can, erm, really, erm...
好吧 在我回来前我妈可以代为照看
All right, my mother can look after you until I get back.
不是吗
Can't she, eh?
- 你需要的东西都在里面 - 好的
- Everything you need is in there. - Ok.
- 我明天回来 - 明天
- I will come back tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
拜托了
Please,
我真的需要喘口气
I need a break
不然我要疯掉了
or I go mad.
你好
Oh, hello.
西奥 我很抱歉...
Theo, I'm sorry...
不 不 不 我才是
No, no, no, I am.
实际上 是我太习惯独自生活了
But the truth is, I'm so used to living on my own.
噢 不 你不会已经嫌弃我在这了吧
Oh, no, you've hated having me here.
不是 你很好 你是我的朋友
No, you're a delight, you're my friend.
但对我来说 杂乱的房♥间会造成混乱的思维
But for me, a disorderly house creates a disorderly mind.
但我没事 现在家具都已经对称了
But I'm fine, now the furniture is symmetrical.
我知道我现在该干什么了
I know now what I need to do.
请告诉你母亲你在哪
Please, tell your mother where you are.
还不是时候
Not yet.
我正在尝试独♥立♥
I'm getting a taste for independence.
你会为我骄傲的
You'd have been proud of me.
我给马夫罗诺达斯太太烫了头发
I waved Mrs Mavroknodas's hair
并没有杀了她
without killing her.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表