剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
成年人在得到他们想要的东西时
Adults can be very ploddy at
会变得高深莫测
getting what they want.
我知道
I know.
我告诉妈妈到海边去找斯皮罗
I told mother to go and find Spiros on the beach.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
是这栋房♥子 在呼吸
The house, breathing.
我们太了解这栋房♥子了
We know it so well.
感觉它就像活的一样
It feels like a living thing.
我是奥德修斯...
I am Odysseus...
我的梦想成真了
This is a dream come true for me.
他很喜欢业余的剧院表演
He loves the amateur theatre.
在医学院的时候
At medical school
我演的希波吕托斯让观众痛哭流涕
my Hippolytus made the audience weep openly.
有人对此感到意外吗
Anyone surprised by that?
你去哪了 拉里
Where have you been, Larry?
我们可以开始排练声乐部分了吗
Shall we do warm-up vocals?
来吧 亲爱的 一起来
Come on, darling, join in.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我不想离开这里
I don't want to leave.
我一直惦记着佐尔坦
I keep thinking about Zoltan.
土耳其在战争中站哪方
Where does Turkey stand in the war?
我对战争一无所知
Well... I don't know anything about the war.
什么来着
What is it?
我是奥德修斯
I am Odysseus.
我是奥德修斯
I am Odysseus.
来自海的那头
C-Come from across the sea.
无所畏惧
Fearing nobody.
准备应对一切
Ready for all...
准备 应对一切
And ready... for all.
我们 这群船员
And we, the crew...
甘愿追随
willing and devoted.
这座小岛富饶美丽...
This island is lush and fine...
渐入佳境了
Better, better.
不对 面具放下
No, mask down!
这样
Here.
不不不不 鲁格
No-no-no-no! Luga!
这有个当地人
Here is a native.
她是多么的奇异和充满异域风情
How strange and exotic she is to us.
欢迎来到食莲岛
她到底在说什么
What the heck is she saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们必须学习这种美丽的语言
We must learn this beautiful language.
在新的陆地上要凡事小心
Be circumspect in this new land...
糟糕
Uh-oh.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我多希望这片荒凉的小岛上
I wish it could just be us,
只有你和我
together on this desert island.
我需要一间小木屋
I'll need a log cabin.
一张我们的床 不需要太大
And a bed... for us. Not too big.
那样我们就可以一直紧贴彼此
So that we're always touching.
我不能跟你去英国
I can't go with you to England.
不 你必须去 你可以的
No, you must. You can.
我不能抛弃我的孩子和我的祖国
I cannot abandon my children and my country
任何时候都不可以
not of all times.
不
No.
没有你我该怎么办
What will I do without you?
一如你过去那样
What you did before.
你会变得美丽又难以琢磨
You will be beautiful and complicated.
你会变成一群完美又特别的孩子们的母亲
And a mother to your wonderful, peculiar children.
没有你我该怎么办
What will I do without you?
你要继续...
You'll go on...
散发着你的魔力
Spreading your magic,
而你的未来里我将不复存在
and I won't be here.
你会一直在这
You will be here.
一切都是枉然吗
Has it all been for nothing?
所有的等待 哭泣和憧憬
The waiting, the crying, and the longing?
你会用我们从未相遇过 来交换这一切吗
Would you change it, for us never having met?
斯文
Sven!
斯文
Sven!
大家玩得开心吗
Are you having a good time?
没有我爽吧
Not as good as me.
这是由萨堤尔带来的幕间娱乐表演
It's a comic interlude by a priapic satyr!
萨堤尔是酒神狄俄倪索斯的跟班之一, 其形象是半人半羊。
代表科孚的性♥爱♥
Representing sexy Corfu.
在希腊悲剧故事里是被允许的
It's allowed. It's in Sophocles.
玛戈
Margo!
玛戈
Margo!
玛戈...
Margo...!
等等我
Wait for me!
我的天 是佐尔坦
Oh, my God. It's Zoltan!
看...
Behold...
- 佐尔坦 - 波塞冬...
- Zoltan! - Poseidon...
- 玛戈 - 佐尔坦
- Margo! - Zoltan!
从海上及时赶来
come timely from the sea.
- 干得好 - 谢谢
- Good work. - Thank you.
你太早停船了
我又不是鱼 我想要高贵地上岸
抱歉
Sorry!
发动机出故障了
Problem with the engine.
玛戈
Margo!
希望我没来晚
I hope I'm not too late!
真♥主♥保佑
Haydi bismillah!
佐尔坦
Zoltan!
别委身于其他男人
Don't give yourself to another man.
我现在来了
I am here now.
刚刚是幕间休息
And that's the interval!
让它们慢慢适应野外生活
请把它带回家
Please take him home with you.
它们嗜草莓如命
请不要吃了它们
Oh, please don't eat them.
可以用它们的蛋 或者干脆骑着它们走路
Use their eggs, or just take them for walks.
杰瑞 我刚给玛莎找了个不错的家
Gerry, find a nice home for Martha.
给你 先生
For you, sir.
数年过去
Years passed.
少年长大成人
Youths became men.
- 抱歉 - 跟上你自己的节奏
- Sorry. - In your own time.
男人 成为了战士
And men... became warriors.
你们俩已经...
Have you two been... ?
挺快的
That was quick.
我不发表意见
I'm saying nothing.
我与从前不再一样了
I'll never be the same.
冒险活动盛行
Adventures blossomed.
野生动物被驯服
Wild creatures were tamed.
爱情消散...
And lost affections...
也能勇敢地承受
were borne bravely.
我们这一生 又可以爱几回
How many great loves are we allowed in this lifetime?
三次
Three?
五次 或者
Five, or...
仅仅一次
Or just one?
又或者更是很多次
Or maybe it's more like a dozen.
该死的演员
Bloody actors!
妈
Mum.
不不不
No, no, no.
来吧
Come on.
妈
Mum.
正好你们都在这
As you're all here...
明天我们将离开这个充满魔力的小岛
Tomorrow, we leave this enchanted isle.
当要离开的想法几乎要让你心跳停止时
You know it's been good
你才深知它的好
when the idea of leaving makes your heart seem to stop.
听着 听着
Hear, hear.
你们已经受够了我们这一家人
You have put up with us Durrells
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表