剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你从来不听我的意见
You'd never come to me for advice
永远都只听拉里的
Because you only really listen to Larry.
- 只有我走了你才会想我 - 玛戈
- You only miss me now I'm gone. - Oh, Margo.
无论如何 我已经打扰西奥太久了
Anyway, I've bothered Theo enough.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
所以我要搬出去
So I'm moving out.
谢谢你 亲爱的...
Oh, thank you, darling...
我要回英国
And I'm going to England.
不 为什么要回去
No... Why?
我已经好多年没回去了
I haven't been there for years.
我要去接受正规的美容培训
I need to train properly in beauty
我想要做一点勇敢的事
I just need to do something brave.
过不了多久 你会发现没有什么地方像家一样
Well, you'll soon discover there's no place like home.
那哪里才是家呢
But where is home?
我爱科孚
I love Corfu
可是你把我们带到这里时
but you turned us into nomads
我们就已经变成了流浪者
when you brought us here.
家是...
Home is ...
有我的地方啊
...where I am.
瞧瞧 看你多强势
You see? That's you being dominant.
那你要离开多久
How long will you be gone?
我也不知道
I don't know.
西奥 你可以保留我那些可爱的照片
Theo, you can keep my lovely pictures.
很抱歉 这次打猎很糟糕
I'm sorry it wasn't a huge success.
如果你想拿回你的钱...
If you want your money back...
你阻止了我犯下谋杀罪
You stopped me committing murder.
我怎么还能要回退款
I'm hardly going to expect a refund.
我知道这种感觉 像是回到了战场上
I know what it's like, haunting flashbacks to the battlefield.
那些感觉很难摆脱
They're hard to shake off.
你在哪儿服的兵役
Where did you serve?
在耶奥维尔大学做见习律师
Yeovil College for trainee solicitors.
不是每个小伙都可以做到
Not all of the lads made it.
谢天谢地 你们都安然无恙
Well, thank goodness you're all safe.
我和格莉莉阻止了一场杀戮
Galini and I stopped the slaughter.
你才没有
No, you didn't.
他射中了你的铜锣
He shot your gong.
但其音效还是很完美的
It's still perfectly sound.
你确定吗 它发声是还正常吗
Oh, really? Does this sound sound?
- 自以为是 - 装腔作势
- You are so self - Righteous.
是吗
Oh, am I?
- 那又让你怎么了 - 你怎么不跟我说
- And what does that make you? - why don't you tell me?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们想过问问我现在的感受吗
Are you going to ask me how I am?
在这栋都是男人的房♥子里
In this house of men?
看着我的家分崩离析作何感受吗
As my family disintegrates?
- 什么 - 谁在分崩离析
- What? - Who's disintegrating?
你还好吗
How are you?
有事吗
Yes?
是我
It's a man.
你想在楼梯口说话吗
Would you prefer to rendezvous on the landing?
不想
No.
很抱歉闯入你的避风港
Sorry to penetrate your bolt-hole.
当我给你看桥的时候
I'm worried I wasn't very clear
我担心我说的不是很清楚
when I gave you the bridge.
的确 那都是什么意思
Yes, what was that all about?
我问你 你喜欢什么
I asked you what you liked
你说喜欢 桥
and you said " a bridge".
不 我是说我喜欢 桥牌
No, I said I like, "er, bridge"
一种纸牌游戏
The card game.
我和我丈夫过去常玩
My husband and I used to play.
我真蠢
Oh, bugger.
那你喜欢桥吗
Do you like bridges?
我很高兴有了桥的存在
Well, I'm glad they exist
我们可以在水上跨越了
for crossing water.
总之...
Anyway...
桥是木头做的
the bridge is merely a metaphor
作为一个象征
in wood
代表着我对你的爱意
of my love for you
你的温暖和美丽
Your warmth and beauty
照亮了你所在的每一个地方
illuminate every room you enter.
我来这是为了度过两个星期的假期
I came for a fortnight's holiday
但几个月后 我还待在这里
and months later, I am still here
等待着 渴望着
waiting and wanting.
所以 怎么样 你和我两个人
So, how about it, you and me?
不 我对你没有男女之情
No, I have on romantic feelings for you.
毕竟我们还是亲戚
We are related after all.
可我们是远亲
It's very distant.
还不够远
Not distant enough.
我想你不应该坐在我的床上
I don't think you should sit on my bed.
确实 对不起
Right, sorry.
当然了 你还有斯皮罗
And of course, there is Spiros.
当菜单上有烤羊肉串时
Why eat boiled beef
为什么还要吃清炖牛肉
when there's hot souvlaki on the menu?
他并不在我的菜单上
He's not on the menu.
好吧 我明天就离开
Well, I'll leave tomorrow.
不 巴兹尔 留下来
No, look, Basil, stay.
不要再送英式服装过来了
Stop having English clothes sent over
放松自己 在这找个不错的人
relax, find someone nice here.
但不是我
Who isn't me.
女士们
Ladies.
谢谢 斯皮罗
Thanks, Spiros!
- 万分荣幸 - 你真是太好了
- Pleasure. - You're a darling!
不客气
You're welcome.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs D!
来和我们一起游泳
Swim with us!
- 看看这片海 - 能回来实在是太好了
- Look at the sea! - Oh,it's so good to be back.
你想让我因为关心你 道歉吗
You want me to apologise for caring about you?
这不是关心
This isn't caring.
这是 吃着碗里的看着锅里的
This is having your cake and eating it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是说 你有一个想挽留的妻子
It means, you have a wife you want to keep
还要我在这儿等你 作为备选
and me here waiting for you, just in case.
对不起...
I'm sorry...
这不公平
That's not fair.
我们试过正常相处了 但我们做不到
But we've tried to be normal together and we just can't do it.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莱斯利在忙着哄孩子睡觉
Leslie's busy putting the baby down to sleep
如果你想要一个可依靠的备选 我会在这儿
but I'm here if you want a deputy confidant.
谢谢
Thank you.
她们是在裸泳吧
They're swimming naked, aren't they?
我觉得我会继续留下
Er, I think I will stay on.
我去给舞♥女♥们送浴巾...
I'll just take the dancers their towels...
她们可以在阳光下...晒干
They'll dry... in the sun.
走 回屋里去
Go on, in you go.
鲁格勒斯雅 看到你实在太高兴了
Oh, Lugaretzia, what an absolute pleasure to see you.
我也很高兴
You also.
你可怜的背还是屁♥股♥什么的 怎么样了
And how is your bad back or bottom or wherever it is?
好多了 多谢关心
Ah, less bad, thank you.
很好
Good.
海里有没穿衣服的姑娘
There are naked ladies in the sea!
我知道 你看到了又能怎么样呢
I know. What can you do?
在雅典我们会为了一顿晚饭而跳舞
Yeah, We danced for our supper in Athens.
我们要和拉里一起去海边
And we're joining Larry up the coast.
他说过要热烈欢迎我们
He's promised to give us a huge welcome.
他最好是
Oh, I bet he has.
跟他说我们也很快会去找他
Well, tell him we'll visit soon.
西奥说你想念女性朋友的陪伴
Theo told me you're missing female company.
谢谢你 弗洛伦斯
Thank you, Florence.
是的 这里就像一个行走的男人俱乐部
Yes, it's been like a working men's club here.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表