剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
You're right.
第一次就应该
Making love for the first time should be
顺其自然 你情我愿
natural and spontaneous.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们不要继续进行下去了
So let's not go ahead with it.
妈妈
Mother.
我决定不再
I've decided to call off the, you know,
糊弄尼科斯了
shenanigans with Nikos.
你是对的 也许我们应该真心相爱
You're right. Maybe we should be really in love
就像你和斯皮罗一样
like you and Spiros.
有那么明显吗
Oh. Is it that obvious?
很明显
Yes, it is.
那好吧
Well, good.
所以你会为你的新婚之夜守护好自己
So you'll save yourself for your wedding night.
你会的话 我就会
I will if you will.
请所有的演员过来排练 好吗
Can I have all actors for rehearsal, please?
现在 上帝不见了 我们从场景六开始
Now, God is missing, so we'll be starting with scene six
- 在这个场景里赛丝法师… - 我更想演巫师
- in which the sorceress, Circe... - I prefer"wise woman".
这一点都不好笑
Er, not interested.
当她把奥德修斯的船员变成猪的时候
when she turns Odysseus's crew into pigs.
格莉莉 你来的正是时候
Oh, Galini, perfect timing.
你可以先代替杰瑞 准备好变成一只猪
You could be Gerry. Get ready to be turned into a pig.
这幕戏意在于
Now, the meaning of this scene
揭露科孚岛的医疗供给资源
is that health provision on Corfu
严重分配不均
is decidedly patchy
但是在科孚岛门诊的弗洛伦斯是一位天使...
but Florence at the surgery has been a godsend...
没时间讲意义了 从头开始吧
Er, no time for meaning. From the top.
早上好
Good morning.
我是来没收你的无线电设备的
I have come to confiscate your wireless.
我们告诉过你了 我们这没有无线设备
We told you. We haven't got one.
但要是你喜欢轻音乐的话
But we could all sing you a song,
我们可以给你唱首歌♥
if you're after a little light music.
现在不是开玩笑的时候
The time for joking... is over.
由于你们的演出也是一种宣传
Perhaps I should stop your play
也许我也应该制止
as it is also propaganda.
立马给我放下
我知道你们家的人都是好人
难道你想让所有人都知道你的医疗记录吗
难道你想让我以威胁警♥察♥的理由逮捕你吗
如果你来扮演一个角色的话 肯定很合适
You'd be superb, if you fancied a part.
不 我的职责是做一名警♥察♥
No. My part is police officer.
我相信你一个下午不当值是可以的
I'm sure you are due an afternoon off.
- 啊 - 太棒了 - 就这样
- Oh! - Divine! - Oh, now...That's it.
- 那真是恰到好处 - 真特别啊 - 哇
- That is spot on. - That's special. - Wow.
- 谢谢你 - 你真是个帅气的男人
Thank you. What a handsome man.
这里可以再稍微高一点...
Maybe just a little higher...
- 没错 你想让我把这里改高一点吗 - 是的
- Yes, do you want me to take it up? - Yes.
路易莎
Louisa.
我们去开车逛逛吧
Let's go for a drive.
当我说开车的时候 我不是指那个开车
And when I say drive, l don't mean drive.
Drive有"have sex with"的意思
不行 我跟你都要参加表演
We can't, I'm in a play and so are you.
没错
Oh, yes.
但演出之后可以
But afterwards.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
去天堂
To heaven.
我知道怎么去
I know the way.
下午好
Kalo Apogevma.
下午好
Oh, the same to you.
你的电报
Telegram.
发生什么事了
What has happened?
怎么了
What's wrong?
进屋吧 亲爱的
Go, go inside, darling
我马上就进去
I'll be in in a moment.
快进屋子 快点
Go on, go on.
巴兹尔被杀了
Basil's been killed.
在阿尔巴尼亚
In Albania.
仅仅是因为他是英国人
Just for being English.
天啊
Oh, goodness.
他说过 一定要走风景优美的路
"Always take the scenic route," he said.
有什么着急的必要呢
"What's the hurry?"
现在我觉得是时候该着急了
Now I think there is a hurry.
你必须带你的家人回英国
You must take your family back to England.
巴兹尔不理解在国外的危险
Basil didn't understand the risks
现在我们知道了
so now we do.
恐怕我们得必须离开科孚岛
I'm afraid we have to leave Corfu.
我听人说有只特殊的佣船
I've been told that there's a special chartered ship.
明早出发
It leaves tomorrow.
坐船回英国是安全的
A safe way back.
我觉得这场演出不再那么重要了 你觉得呢
I don't think the play is really the thing now,do you?
我们需要迅速地决策很多事情
We've got lots of decisions to make quickly, and...
也需要跟很多人道别
a lot of goodbyes to get through.
不
No.
我们应该完成这场演出
We should do the play.
一直以来 我们在这的时光都是一场庆典
It was always a celebration of our time here.
现在这场演出甚至有了更多意义
Now it means even more.
跟我们一起回英国
Come with us.
你喜欢美国 你也会喜欢上英国的
You loved America, you'll love England.
我们仍然有未来
We still have a future.
你在这的时间不多了
You don't have much time.
回屋去 让大家高兴起来
Go and make everyone happy.
用你让我感到快乐的方式
The way you made me happy.
所以 这是一片死寂之地
OK, so, this is the land of the dead scene
在这片...
in which...
奥德修斯死去的亲人以及英雄们
Odysseus is visited
都从过去回来拜访了他
by his deceased loved ones and heroes from the past.
得了吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
自我沉浸从来不吸引人
Self-immersion is never attractive.
你还有一个家庭要管教
You have a family to whip into shape.
我知道离别很令人难过
I know it's sad to be leaving
但是生活还是得继续 不是吗
but we all roll on, don't we?
无论是活着的人还是死去的人
Alive or dead.
我该演谁
Who am I playing?
我模仿野猪模仿得很好
I do a very good wild boar impression
如果野猪这个角色可以加入的话
if that can be squeezed in?
妈妈
Mother?
莱斯利 你应该来当这个英雄
Leslie, you should be the hero.
一直以来 都是你在充当着这个角色
It was always your part.
你会做得非常棒的
You'll be fabulous.
看起来这一晚对我们中的某些人来说
It looks like it could be the last evening in Corfu
是在科孚岛上最后的夜晚了
for some of us here, so...
让我们好好享受这一晚 好吗
Well, let's enjoy it, shall we?
为什么这场演出让你这么紧张
Why does the play make you so nervous?
你们都那么有艺术天分
You're all so artistic.
我看到的是一棵树
I see a... tree
而你们则会看到...
and you lot see...
西兰花
Broccoli.
什么
What?
树看起来像是倒过来的西兰花
Trees look like upside-down broccoli.
想想自从我们来科孚岛 你都做了些什么
Think of all you've done since we came here.
只要你下定决心 你能做任何事情
You can do anything you set your mind to.
我不行的
I can't.
我都没法拥有达芙妮
I can't even have Daphne.
我仍然想念她
I still miss her.
我是个相当恋旧的人
I'm quite nostalgic.
我甚至想念赫尔迈厄尼阿姨
Even for Aunt Hermione.
和你的佐尔坦
And your Zoltan.
事实上 我也是
Me too, actually.
我给他写信说我有男朋友了
I wrote to him, saying I have a boyfriend
我跟我男友的关系很认真
and it's becoming serious.
我希望他能有一个漂亮的女友
And hoping he had a nice girlfriend
但是 我只是口是心非
but... not meaning it.
妈妈和斯皮罗看起来非常伤心
Mother and Spiros seem very upset.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表