剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
快进来 给这传播点优雅的气息
Come in and spread a little daintiness.
- 你看起来还好 - 现在我们来了
- Oh, you seem to be doing all right. - Still, we're here now.
我带了酒 还有一些医院的八卦
I bring wine and surgery gossip
会讲到一些跟性传播疾病有关的哦
involving sexually transmitted diseases.
我要 我要向你们告别了 德雷尔夫人
I'll, er, I'll be making my farewells, Mrs Durrell.
真遗憾 上校 为什么
Oh, I'm sorry, Colonel. Why?
我觉得我的生活需要新的挑战
Well, I feel I need a new challenge in my life
这个挑战要和枪无关
one that doesn't involve firearms.
你还是可以留下 然后
Well, you could stay and...
散散步 读点书
go for walks or read books.
总之 我会把枪留给莱斯利
Anyway, I'll leave my guns for Leslie.
他是个好小伙
He's a fine lad
尽管他太喜欢小孩
despite his baby fetish.
- 达芙妮来了 - 嗨
- Ah, here's Daphne. - Aw, hi!
这么多女人 玛戈去哪了
So many women. Where's Margo?
玛戈打算回英国历练一番
Margo is going to try England.
挺好的啊
Oh, good for her!
嗯 是挺好的
Yes. Good for her.
孩子照顾完了
So is that you done for children?
是的 他们真是一场噩梦
Ugh, yeah, they're a nightmare.
我知道到目前为止 我还不是你称职的依靠
Listen, I know I haven't been a good confidant to you so far.
日后 我还是需要你来帮我的
Well, I'll need you later to shore me up.
我不能再见斯皮罗了 玛戈也要走了
I can't see Spiros any more and Margo's going away.
不 我不要再做没意义的事了
No, I won't make sense later
我要去打猎了
I'm off to get slaughtered
跟巴兹尔还有上校一起 拜拜
with Basil and the Colonel. Bye!
终于结束了 一切都挺好的
At last. This is so lovely!
- 可不是吗 - 确实 继续
- Isn't it! - Yes, go on.
我们需要找点男人过来吗
Do we need some men?
来点也许不错
Might be nice.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表