剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Let's go hunting.
我已经不再玩射击了
No, I've left that behind me.
我想要个稳定的工作
I want a solid career
这样就可以组建我的家庭
so I can have a family and...
酬劳丰厚哦
I'll pay you handsomely.
现在告诉我 科孚岛上最大的猎物是什么
Now, what's the big game on Corfu?
最大的是野猪 但是很难找到
Well, the biggest prize is wild boar, but they're hard to find.
很好 你负责解决
Good! You sort that out then.
如果失败了我就要拿回我的钱
And I'll have my money back if it's a washout.
请进
Yeah.
晚上好
Evening.
你知道昆虫没有血液循环系统吗
Did you know that insects don't have circulatory blood systems?
是吗
Right.
它们的器官浸浴在血液中
Their organs bathe in chambers of blood
血的颜色一般是绿色或黄色
it's usually green or yellow.
我 需要找人谈谈
I...need to confide in someone.
莱斯利在楼下
Leslie's downstairs.
不 他帮不上忙
No, he'd be useless.
上校在...
The Colonel's...
我宁愿选择去死
I'd rather die.
妈妈总在哪儿待着呢
Mother's somewhere.
她正是我想说的事
It's her I want to talk about.
因为 我吃惊地发现…
Because I'm...finding to my surprise.
我...
that I...well...
我爱她
I love her.
我也爱她
I love her too.
我不是说你这种爱
Not the way I love her.
像是 在燃烧的房♥子
Like a burning...house.
蝗虫找不到配偶时
when locusts fail to find a mate.
它们会跋山涉水几千里…
they travel often for thousands of miles...
我们能不能 至少这一次
Can we, for once
别把事情都和恶心的爬虫联♥系♥到一起
not relate everything to creepy crawlies?
根据你对你妈妈的了解…
Based on your knowledge of your mum...
你有没有什么技巧能撬开她的心房♥
Do you have any hints or tips reunlocking her heart?
你一点希望也没有 抱歉
You haven't a hope in hell. Sorry.
那...
Well...
还是个挑战呢
There's a challenge.
亲爱的老妈 还有那些裙带的亲人们
"Dear Ma and the sibling horde
此刻我正在北方歇脚
I'm perched up here in the North
这里宁静祥和的气氛像瀑布般倾泻
which cascades serenity
我不再大喊大叫地敲打字机了
when I'm not hammering sentences into being.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
别文绉绉的了 你知道我的
Please relax, its me.
孩子们怎么样了
"How are the Kids?"
好些了
That's better.
我想念他们和你了
I miss them and you, of course.
我的舞♥女♥们去雅典找正职去了
My dancer girls have left to prance professionally in Athens
但我如饥似渴般地在这写信
but I am writing like a hungry fish.
你开心了吗
Are you happy?
依我了解的你
Knowing you, and I do
你只会在承认快乐的同时
you will concede only partly happy
感受到零散的怀疑与沉重的风险
with risk of scattered doubts, heavy at times.
拉里的信也会让我很难受
Larry's letters make me sad too.
不过我是因为它们全是废话
But that's because they're gibberish.
我想他了 也想玛戈
I miss him. And Margo, of course.
就像是想念…
as one misses a...
痴傻的小猫逃到原始森林里去
dotty kitten who's run off into the jungle
即使它还没准备好去面对现实的世界…
even though she's not ready for the real world or...
好吧
All right.
这些年 我已经习惯向拉里倾诉
But over the years,I've grown used to confiding in Larry.
还有斯皮罗 他和我在自那次以后
And Spiros, although he and I are rebuilding our friendship
在重建我们的关系 你知道的
since, well, you know.
是的
Yes.
我已经长大了 并且收入稳定
Well, I'm mature, and financially secure.
现在处理着上校狩猎的工作
now I'm running the Colonel's hunts.
你不需要依靠拉里或斯皮罗
You don't need Larry or Spiros.
现在我就是你的依靠
I'm your confidant now.
为你指明方向
Guiding your every move.
你可以不再忧愁担心了
Your worries are an end.
借过
Sorry.
斯皮罗 你有在哪里见过玛戈吗
Spiros, have you seen Margo anywhere?
没有
No.
你担心的太多了
You worry too much
你不能再这样了
You should stop that.
斯皮罗 我们之间看起来不会
Spiros, things don't seem to be getting back
再回到从前那样了
to how they were between us.
不 是你太紧张了
No, you're tense.
我是紧张 是因为 我…
Well, yes, I'm because I, I...
你独自和一屋子男人相处
You are alone in the house with lots of men.
那对你不好
It's not healthy.
我需要还账单
I will have as many men in the house
所以我会找更多的男人去我家
as I need to pay the bills.
如果他们希望
Lying around in hammocks
我可以睡在内衣横飞的吊床上
in their underwear if they wish.
我是说 我的意思是
I'm just saying, make it clear.
你对他们不感兴趣
you're not interested in them.
我对他们才不感兴趣
I'm not interested in them.
随时来亲自上门看看
Drop in any time and see for yourself.
我可能会去哦
I may do that.
我丈夫总是外出
My husband is away a lot
他不怎么可靠
and not reliable
但我们在努力维持一个幸福的婚姻
but we are trying to make a good marriage.
我会很喜欢有一个宝宝的
I'm going to love having a baby.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有 我在等你
No, I'm waiting for you.
这不公平
That's not fair.
对你或任何其他人
For you or anyone.
或许吧 谁知道呢
Maybe, who knows.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
不过你还是放下她 回家休息去吧
But you can leave her and go home and sleep.
如果你想休息 我可以照顾她
I'll babysit if you want a rest.
你会吗
You would?
我爸说男人不懂照顾婴儿
My father says men do not look after babies.
没事 我是对女性敏感
Well, I'm the new kind of man.
而又极具男子气概的新兴男人
Who's sensitive to women whilst remaining manly in the extreme.
莱斯利·德雷尔
Leslie Durrell.
利库斯先生
Oh, Mr Likourgos.
这段时间在忙什么呢
What are you doing these days?
我有一场令人兴奋的新冒险 组织狩猎旅行
I have an exciting new venture, organising hunting trips.
最佳的打野猪的地方在哪
Where is the best place to hunt wild boar?
埃弗罗普利那里的树林
The woods at Evropouli.
我有狩猎许可证
I own the hunting licence.
你可以在那打野猪
You can shoot wild boar there.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你的话 收你便宜点
For you, not expensive.
可以 多少钱
Fine, How much?
我可以...
Might I...
抱歉
Apologies.
嗯...需要我帮忙吗
Erm... Might I help?
是的 你可以帮我洗盘子
Yes, you can wash up.
给你
There you are.
贾克韦先生要是看到我这样混搭
My tailor, Mr Jakeways, would faint
估计会晕过去
if he saw me mixing textures like this.
我其实之前从来没有做过这个
I've never actually done this before.
很有趣的
Oh, it's great fun.
如果你做的好的话
If you're very good
你可以建一个新的厕所坑
you can build a new lavatory pit.
哈哈
Ha-ha.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你觉得我的家庭像上校说的那样
Do you think my family is falling apart
正在分崩离析吗
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表