剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
as the Colonel said?
没有 我是说我知道...
No! Imean I know...
一个走了 一个失踪了
one's left and one's missing
剩下的两个互相看不顺眼 但是...
and the other two hate each other, but er...
所以 路易莎...
So, Louisa...
你喜欢... 看 我刷干净了
What are your...Oh, look, I've made it clean.
你最喜欢什么
What are your favourite things?
问这干嘛
Why do you ask?
没什么 说嘛
No reason, Come on!
...跳舞
... Dancing
桥牌[桥] 海鲜
bridge, seafood
还有短脚狄文梗犬
Dandie Dinmont dogs
我的孩子们快乐...
my children being happy...
够了
That's enough.
我的桡足生物
My copepods!
西奥 老实说
Honestly, Theo
为什么人们这么自私 麻木不仁
why are people so selfish and insensitive?
这么说有失精准
It's not deliberate.
我们只是不一样而已
We are just different.
你根本没听懂我在说什么
You don't konw what I'm talking about .
我明白
Oh, I see.
我们的新客人
Our new guest.
瑞宾德上校...
Colonel Ribbidane, has...
你有客人吗
Have you got guests?
不 没有
No, no.
这个荒诞的上校带着他的战后抚恤金
So this preposterous Colonel arrives with his war chest
打算和莱斯利去屠♥杀♥野猪
and he and Leslie are planning to slaughter wild boar.
这样的话 告诉莱斯利你有多不满
Well, tell Leslie how strongly you feel.
他这段时间善解人意多了
He's so much more thoughtful these days.
这是什么
What's this?
我在...尝试丰富我衣橱的色彩
I'm... experimenting with mor colour in my wardrobe.
你找了个女人 对吗
You've got a woman, haven't you?
是的 我找了
Yes, I have.
但是不要告诉任何人这件事
But don't tell anyone.
西奥 是时候告诉我们了
Honestly, Theo, it's about time
我们一直都在猜想
we were all wondering.
她是谁 她年轻吗
Who is it? Is she young?
她是一位科学家 还是一位性感美女
Is she a scientist, but a sexy one?
是玛戈
It's Margo.
是的 是玛戈
Yse, it's Margo.
她只是住在这
She's only staying here.
我就知道
Well, I konw that.
但是不要告诉你妈妈
But don't tell your mother.
玛戈渴望去探寻更多的自我
Margo is desperate to discover more about herself.
我想念她 但是
I miss her, but
她并不是一个容易相处的室友 是吧
she's not easy to live with, is she?
上校 我已经找到了完美的私人林地
Colonel, I've secured the perfect private woodland
来捕猎野猪
for hunting wild boar.
好小伙
Good man.
坐
Sit.
当我和一个男人一起射击时
Now, when I'm shooting with a man.
我想知道是什么激励着他
I like to know what makes him tick.
是什么呢
Answer?
好吧 我...好好想想
Well, I...like to think.
我是一个体面的人
I'm a decent sort.
我和我的妈妈一起经营这个旅馆
I hold this place together...with my mother.
我听说你为某些女人和一个婴儿而烦恼
What's this I hear about you pining for some girl and a baby?
确实 是的...
Well, yes...
我不反对这种精致的性♥爱♥
I've nothing against the dainty sex.
我已经结过至少一次婚
I've been married at least once
她们都尽力做得很好
and they did their best
但是如果我们一起去打猎
but if we're going hunting together.
我们要保持...
Let's keep it...
热血澎湃
red blooded.
不用担心 当要披甲上阵时
Don't worry, when the time comes.
我会精神昂扬准备充足的
I'll be cocked and ready to go.
可以借一步说话吗
A word, please.
稍等
Excuse me.
请你不要去打猎
Please don't go hunting.
不要这么感性
Oh, don't be so sentimental.
跟动物们自相残杀比起来
Compared to how animals kill each other
猎杀它们是人道的
shooting them is humane.
把它们逼到角落并猎杀它们是不人道的
Cornering animals and executing them is not humane.
那是在树林 没有角落
It's a wood, there are no corners.
杰瑞 这是工作
Gerry, this is work.
上校付了我钱
The Colonel's paying me.
行 我会存钱的
All right.I'll save up
我会把他付你的钱给你的 多少钱
and I'll match what he's paying you. How much is it?
一周25英镑
25 pounds, for one week.
我要给你弄个跟珍·哈露一样的波浪卷
I'm going to put a wave in your hair like Jean Harlow.
珍·哈露,美国演员,代表作《地狱天使》
为什么
Why?
我们存在世上就应该尽可能使自己美丽
We owe it to the world to be as beautiful as possible.
万一你担心我只是一个傻女孩
In case you're worried I'm just a silly girl
我可在西奥的X光工作室工作了两年
I worked at Theo's X-ray unit for two years.
所以我知道我在做什么
So I know what I'm doing.
卷发钳需要加热到适宜温度才能
The curling tongs need to be nice and warm
在你的头发上烫出波浪卷
to put a wave in you hair.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
斯迪芬奈兹先生是我今天的发型助手
Mr Stephanides is my salon assistant for the day.
人不能太急于求成 是吧
One can't have enough strings to one's bow, can one?
有什么技术难题吗
Is there a difficulty?
我们在想你的头发为何如此可爱
We were wondering whether your hair is so lovely.
我们应该让它保持原样
we should leave it as it is.
我们可以将此次访问视为初步咨♥询♥
Or treat this visit as an initial consultation
和做一些调查 你可以下次再来
and do some research and reconvene.
真是个好主意
What a good idea.
在这呢 格莉莉
Herete, Galini.
杰瑞 你好
Gerry, pos eisai?
你好
Kala, efharisto.
- 有糟糕的事情正在发生 - 真的吗
- Something bad is happening. - Really?
是时候需要我们站出来
And there comes a time when we need to stand up
维护我们信仰的东西了
for what we belive in.
是的
Yes.
我们信仰什么
What do we believe in?
有一个疯狂的上校和我们住在一起
There's a mad Colonel staying with us
他雇佣了莱斯利带他去猎杀野猪
and he's paying Leslie to take him to kill wild boar.
- 太过分了 - 对呀
- That's terrble. - Exactly.
- 所以我们去阻止他们吧 - 好的
- So we're going to stop them. - Good.
我去阻止
Well, I am.
你最好待着 看着我怎么挡子弹就好了
You probably better stay back and watch me take the bullet.
不 我们要共存亡
No, we die together.
莱斯利
Leslie!
家庭用品和你狩猎远征的补给
Household items and provisions for your hunting expedition
谢谢你 斯皮罗
thank you Spiros.
我听说你准备和利库斯先生一起去森林打猎
I hear you plan to hunt in the woods with Mr Likourgos.
是的 那里很好打野猪
Yes, it's good for wild boar.
实际上 并不是
Well, in fact, it isn't?
什么
What?
利库斯先生在骗你
Mr Likourgos is pulling a fast one.
这些说法哪来的
Where does that saying come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说的什么意思
What do you mean?
那片森林没有野猪...
There are no wild boars in that forest...
方圆几英里内也没有
or anywhere for miles.
他也并没有狩猎许可证
And he doesn't own the licence.
岛上的东西是公有的
it's common land.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
哈基奥普罗斯先生
Mr Hakiaopulos.
热衷于检查我是不是和我所有的男房♥客调情吗
Keen to check I'm not flirting with all my menfolk?
当然不是
Of course not.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表