剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
巴兹尔还好吗
Is Basil all right?
他看着紧张兮兮的
He's rather nervy.
我看他挺好的
He seems fine to me.
你觉得他需要有人载他一程吗
Do you think he wants a lift?
他可能要去什么地方
Wherever he's going.
应该不要吧
I doubt it.
我可能把巴兹尔和斯皮罗之间的关系
Then I might have made a bit of
搞得一团糟了
a balls up over Basil and Spiros.
还有 我写这个仅仅只是
By the way, I only wrote this
因为妈妈让我们都写信给你
because Mother made us all write to
- 好让我们看起来像一家人 - 看起来像一家人
- You in order to "look like a family". - "Look like a family."
所以我要说再见了 最好的祝愿 莱斯利
So I'll say "goodbye" now then. Best wishes, Leslie.
括弧 德雷尔
Brackets Durrell.
莱斯利 括弧 德雷尔
Leslie brackets Durrell.
莱斯啊 莱斯
Les, Les.
亲爱的 顽固的 莱斯
Darling, solid, Les.
我很少收到比你这封信更勉强的信件了
A more grudging letter has seldom come my way
但是不管怎么说 谢谢你
but thanks anyway as I know
我知道写信对你来说简单的好比...
writing comes as naturally to you, as...
...编篮子对鱼的难度一样
..basket-weaving to a fish.
你好
Hello.
你好 杰瑞
Yassou, Gerry.
其实我也要有一辆摩托车了 所以...
I'm actually getting a motorcycle too, so...
我能试试吗
..can I have a go?
我认为你不会骑
I don't think you know how to ride.
你这么说的依据是什么
What makes you say that?
杰瑞 我了解你
Gerry, I know you.
士别三日当刮目相看
Do you though?
好吧
Right.
是的
Yes.
我知道
I know.
慢一点
Slow down!
杰瑞
Gerry!
蠢货
西奥
Theo!
你们好 体面科孚公民的堕落敌人们
Hello, decadent enemies of the decent citizens of Corfu.
别开玩笑了 我们感觉糟透了
Don't! Look, we feel awful.
我们怎么才能让这里的人们更喜欢我们
How can we make people here like us more?
离开这个国家
Leave the country.
我告诉过你
I've told you
来参加我提过的希腊节
come to the Panegyri festival I mentioned.
真正地了解我们
and see us as we really are.
风流倜傥 热情洋溢
Merry, welcoming
吃奇怪的羊胗烤串
and eating weird sheep's gizzards on a skewer.
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧 你爱希腊人的 展示给我们看
Come on, you love the Greeks, show us!
这个节日包括什么内容
What does it involve?
穿着传统服饰唱歌♥跳舞
Singing and dancing in traditional costumes.
不 不要做那样的事
No, not doing that.
不 你要做 这很有趣的
Yes, you are, it will be fun!
也会恢复你们的名声
And repair your reputation.
也许我应该当一个女警♥察♥
Perhaps I should be a policewoman.
电影画面来自1929年的《Blackmail讹诈》
是的
Yes.
也许先不要告诉你父母
Maybe don't tell your parents yet.
生活就应该如此
Life should be like this.
不过在床上抽烟 还是很糟糕的
That's bad though, smoking in bed.
这里太黑了 让他们把灯打开
It's too dark. Get them to put the lights on.
亲爱的 我担心会破坏这个影像
I fear that impairs the picture, dear.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我的老天爷 太亮了
Sweet Jesus, that's too bright.
玛戈
Margo!
玛戈
Margo.
玛戈
Margo.
我们在你的夹克口袋里发现了票根
We found old tickets in your jacket,
你这个不守规矩的女孩
you unruly girl.
如果肯贝夫人知道你们没在学习
What will Mrs Kemble say
而在这儿 会说些什么
if she finds out that instead of learning
她的女儿厮混在一个游乐场所里
Her daughter's been consorting in a pleasure-house?
这只是一个电影院
It's only a cinema!
电影是如此美妙又刺♥激♥ 坐下来看吧
Films are so beautiful and thrilling, stay and watch.
我们从未看过电影
We have never been to the flicks
也不会从现在开始看
and we are not starting now.
你知道 这可能会帮助你成为更博学的人
It might help you to be more rounded people, you know.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
对 手举高点
Yes, the hands, higher.
不 莱斯利 你应该拉着德雷尔夫人转身
No, swing Mrs Durrell round, Leslie.
等一下 我应该面对哪一个方向
Hang on, which way should I be facing?
不是这个方向
Not there.
- 放下来 - 好的
- Down. - OK.
放下来
Down.
抬下巴
The chin up.
看看杰瑞 他做得最好
Watch Gerry, he's the best.
不 他不是
No, he isn't!
我可是有乡村舞蹈证书的
I've certificates in country dancing.
巴兹尔在哪 他从不出去的
Where is Basil? He never goes out.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我们放弃吧
Right, let's give up.
不行
No!
明天就开始了
We have till tomorrow.
如果这是我最后能做的事
If it's the last thing I do
我要让你们看起来属于这里
I'll make you look like you belong here!
或许他们不喜欢我们穿着他们的民族服饰
Maybe they don't like us wearing clothes of their culture.
哦 别开玩笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
你们都准备好了 来吧 开心一点
You're ready, come on. Nice faces on.
这是我们昨天学过的锡托舞
This is the Sirto, that we learnt yesterday.
- 是的 - 来吧 来吧 就是现在了
- Yeah. - Come on, come on, this is it.
- 注意你的手势 - 好 好 好
- With your hands. - Yes, yes, yes.
男孩子们站中间
Boys in the centre.
就这样
Yes.
不 不 不 不能这样跳
No, no, no, not like that.
不是这样 德雷尔夫人
Not that way, Mrs Durrell.
莱斯利 不 不能那样的跳
Leslie, no, not like that
你跳得太晚了 不对
you're jumping too late. No!
抱歉 抱歉 踩到你脚了
Sorry, your foot, sorry.
顺便说一下 你穿这件衬衫看起来美极了
You look gorgeous in that blouse, by the way.
刚刚跳得太差劲了
That was quite disappointing
但我们仍要充满信心
but we remain confident.
- 是的 - 跳的真好 德雷尔夫人。
- Yes. - Good twirling, Mrs Durrell.
哦 谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
但尽量不要用手臂打到人
But try not to hit people with your arms.
莱斯利
Leslie?
不 我不跳了
No, I'm done.
我去准备一些酒和小吃
I'm gonna get us some booze and snacks
这会让每个人都喜欢我
that'll endear us to everyone.
不 不 不 不 不 你们好啊
No. No, no, no, no, no. Hello you two!
- 你好 - 哦 谢谢
- Hello. - Oh, thank you.
不 那是给跳舞的人准备的
No, that's for the people over by the dancing.
我们都在这 斯皮罗 还有其他人
We're all there, Spiros, and so on.
或许 你...该回家了
D'you think you should... go home, perhaps?
是我可以做的一项选择
It is one of the choices, yes.
你走哪条路回家
Which way are you walking?
这一条
Like this.
那边啦
That way.
那实际也是我回家必经之路
Oh gosh, that's erm, that's actually on my route
那我们一起走吧
so er, I'll walk with you.
可以
OK.
不行
No.
跳得好 跳得好
Bravo, bravo.
我希望我们能向他们表明
I hope that showed them
我们不仅仅是一群愚钝的外国人
we're not just a bunch of crass foreigners.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表