剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
怎么样
How did it go?
很顺利
Beautifully.
范杰拉托斯先生正去往安全之地
Mr Vangelatos is on his way to safety.
作为唯一的客人
As sole guest,
你现在能得到我全心全力的服务
you have my full attention,
巴兹尔
Basil.
其实我觉得我像个傻瓜 讨厌鬼
Well, in fact, I realise I've been a goon and a swine.
所以 我...
so I...
我们想感谢你
we wanted to thank you.
谢谢你包容我们
For putting up with us.
我很感动
Well, I'm touched.
不给你 只给你妈妈
Ah, not you! Just your mummy.
现在我知道你们有所疑虑
Now, I know some of you have your doubts
质疑尤利塞斯的智力和适应度
about Ulysses' intelligence and suitability
鉴于他呕吐的情况
as a mascot of my zoo,
是否够格成为我动物园的吉祥物
given his history of vomiting.
但现在
But,
准备纠正你们错误的想法吧
prepare to be disabused.
说的好
Ooh, good vocabulary.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come on, boy.
尤利西斯 来
Ulysses, come on...
尤利塞斯 跳
Ulysses... hup!
玛戈 你去哪了
Margo, where were you?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我在规划我的生活
I've been planning my life.
范成功了吗
Did Vang make it?
成功了 他往马耳他去了
Yes, he's headed for Malta.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
虽然我没去送别
As I wasn't there to wish him well,
但我为他做了这个
I did this for him.
过来 宝贝儿
Come on, sweetheart.
圣乔治旗:早期英格兰国旗
我自己给它染的
I made the hair dye myself.
红色象征革命 白色象征和平
Red for revolution, white for peace.
别说革命什么的了
Never mind that revolution crap
白色和红色都是圣乔治旗上的颜色
those are the colours of good old St George.
圣乔治旗:早期英格兰国旗
不要拉帮结派的
Don't gang up.
我们都爱玛戈
We love Margo.
对不起 亲爱的 玩的开心
Sorry, darling. Have a fun.
-为什么
Why not?
这次你们糊弄不了我了
You can't fob me off this time.
我要在科孚办一场沙龙
I'm opening a salon in Corfu Town.
我的生活要真正开始了
My life's about to begin.
不行 玛戈
No, Margo
你现在不能宣布大事
you can't make big announcements.
为什么
Why not?
因为我要宣布我的大事
Because I am.
我要搬走
I'm moving out.
斯皮罗会载我去卡拉米
Spiro's going to drive me up to Kalami.
什么 不要
What? No!
为什么 你要去哪
Why, where?
是在海岸那边
It's up the coast
简直是人间天堂 除了写作就是写作
it's paradise, nothing to do but write.
虽然你们不以为意
Despite what you may think
但我对待我的艺术很认真
I take my art seriously.
对不起
Sorry.
我会写信给你们
I'll write letters
文采飞扬的信
brilliant letters.
快看 是斯皮罗
Oh, look, Spiro.
回到过去时候的样子吧
Back the way it used to be.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表