剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
who's only got one eye, apparently.
荒诞
Ridiculous.
你应该来做这事
You should be doing this.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我在探索世界上的女孩们是怎么
I'm researching how girls around the world
庆祝成为女人的
celebrate becoming a woman.
这里有很多事例是在被村民围观下发生的
There's a lot about being watched by the village
你绝不会那样做
which you won't be doing.
我想我会简单行事
I think I'll keep it simple.
香气熏陶
Incense,
从性♥爱♥开始前的白色长袍
white robes before
到结束后的红色长袍
red robes after.
是的 跟着你的感觉走就对了
Yeah. Do what you feel's best.
祝你俩好运
Good luck, you two.
你们得好好准备准备
Hang on to your hats.
需要我从诊所给你们一些避孕套吗
Shall I bring you some prophylactics from the surgery?
不用
No.
我借了一些
I borrowed some.
你借了一些
you borrowed some?
那好吧
Right.
很好
Good.
斯皮洛 让我们看看面具戴起来怎么样
Right, Spiros, let's see how this looks.
拉里
Larry?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
在我有限的知识和兴趣内 我已经做到
I've done the best I can with my limited knowledge
极致了
and interest.
科孚警♥察♥来探访了
A visit from the Corfu police.
我们一向都觉得很荣幸
Always a pleasure. I hope.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
莱斯利
Leslie.
兰布罗斯
Lambros.
能看得出你升职了
I see you've been promoted.
是的
Yes.
在这段形势严峻的时期
Time to be a serious policeman
是时候当一名称职的警♥察♥了
at these serious times.
以希腊政♥府♥的名义
In the name of the Greek government
我命令你们上缴你们的无线电台
I order you to surrender you wirelesses.
为什么我们要给你...
Why should we give you...?
我们没有无线电台
We don't have a wireless.
你不觉得你作为警♥察♥有点过于娇小了吗
Aren't you a bit tiny to be a copper?
我知道你有
I know you do.
我明天早上过来拿
And I will come back tomorrow for it.
不然你就等着坐牢
Or you risk prison.
难道科孚的警♥察♥
Yes, do they not have a minimum height requirement
没有最低身高要求吗
in the Corfu police?
没有 对智商也没有要求
No, nor maximum stupidity.
行了
Oh, all right.
他只是在做他的工作
He's just doing his job.
我要把这个拿走
I will take this.
这个也可以用来做宣传
It is also for propaganda.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
没有了打字机你要怎么办啊
How will you survive without your typewriter?
还有比写作更重要的事
Some things are more important even than writing.
这比我想的还要糟糕
This is all worse than I thought.
希腊政♥权♥近年来一直保持着
The Greek regime has maintained a vigorous anti-Communist
强烈的反♥共♥立场
stance in recent years,
但对同情法♥西♥斯♥的指控予以否认
but accusations of fascist sympathies have been denied.
在德国 希♥特♥勒♥青年团成员
In Germany, members of the Hitler Youth
被要求不能在公共场所吃冰淇淋
have been instructed they may not eat ice creams in public...
尼科斯
Ah! Nikos.
我觉得就是明晚了
I think tomorrow might be our night
你觉得呢
don't you think?
表演之后
After the play.
激动人心的欢呼
A breathtaking encore.
两个演员
Cast of two.
你告诉了所有人 你要把你的第一次给我
You told everyone you're giving me your maidenhead.
不对 是纯真
No. "Maidenhood".
第一次 只在伯克郡才用
Maidenhead is in Berkshire.
我是这样觉得的
I think.
我只跟我妈妈说过
I only told my mother.
还有莱斯利
And Leslie.
弗洛伦斯
And Florence.
市场里卖♥♥鸡蛋的女人
And the egg woman at the market.
你说的对 我确实跟很多人说过
You're right, I did tell a lot of people.
- 祝你们好运 - 西奥 别…
- Break a leg! -Theo, don't...
我真后悔把这种私密的事情整个公之于众
I'm regretting going public about the whole virginity thing.
提前说出来的确实很少见
It is quite rare that it's publicised in advance.
是吗
Is it?
听着
Look!
我把无线设备都藏起来了
I've hidden the wireless.
如果警♥察♥来家里
So if the police arrive at the house
一口咬定说我们从没有有过那东西
stick to the idea that we've never had one.
我们从来没有过房♥子
We've never had a house?
是从没有过无线设备
Never had a wireless.
你之前说过 你已经成熟很多了
I thought you said you'd become more mature.
是啊 我现在就在想这个事
Yes, I'm wondering about that now.
我从家里拿了更多剧院用的东西
More theatre things from my family.
真不凑巧 我得走了
Woeful timing, but I have to go
所以你替我负责这场演出
so I'm leaving you in charge of the play.
- 我 - 对
- M-m-me? - Yes.
不要总是说 我是个笨蛋
Don't do the "I'm just a dim bloke" routine.
你和这儿的每个人都一样聪明
You're as bright as anyone here.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
听起来是很蠢 但他真是个混♥蛋♥
This is silly, but he's normally such a bastard.
天气不错
It's a lovely day.
这个无关紧要
That is not relevant.
给我的指令是什么
What are my orders?
你要我这么做
You want me to do this
是因为外面情况很不好 对吗
because it's looking bad out there, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你对我真的很好 西奥
You've been so good to me, Theo.
谁知道呢
But who knows?
我是乐观俱乐部的一员
I'm a member of the optimist club.
它们都是
They're all in it.
我试着去想这是让他们都自♥由♥了 但…
I'm trying to see it as setting them all free, but...
这种感觉更像是失去了很多朋友
it feels more like losing a lot of friends.
我知道
I know.
格莉莉要是知道了 会很失落的
Galini will be so upset when she finds out.
还有我们所有的游客
And all our visitors.
你已经把你的热情传递给了很多人
You've passed your enthusiasm on to so many people.
这已经是对动物生命的盛大庆典了
It's been a huge celebration of animal life.
那么…
So...
它们有些已经可以放归自然了 至于…
some are ready to go back into the wild,and...
其他的还需要人类的照顾
others need human homes.
别担心 罗杰
Don't worry, Roger.
你是我的家人
You're family.
这个戏剧太棒了
Plays are brilliant.
我们需要观众
Oh, we should get a good audience.
我叫了那个说话很大声的邮递员阿戈斯
I asked Argos, the gobby postman
去告诉所有人
to tell everyone.
- 他们知道演出是用的英语… - 知道
They know the play is in English... - Yes.
我说过我们会做一些夸张的动作来解释
I said we'd do big self-explanatory gestures.
你们要回英国
You go back to England.
还是不回
Or not?
不回 鲁格勒斯雅
Not, Lugaretzia.
尼科斯
Nikos.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你看起来像只耍杂的猴子
I made you look like a performing monkey
还有把这种私密的时刻变成…
and turned a private moment into...
一件小型的当地事件
well, a minor local event.
你是对的
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表