剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Vagabond thieves moving from house to house...
还有他的名字 拉♥萨♥鲁斯·范杰拉托斯
And his name, Lazarus Vangelatos.
有编造之嫌
Reeks of contrivance.
我是一名训练有素的警♥察♥
Well, I'm a trained policeman
让我去挖挖他的底细
so I'll cunningly get the truth out of him.
我相当苦恼我那些换洗的衣服
In terms of me, I'm rather saddened by my laundry.
能洗得更挺括些吗
Could it be crisper?
失陪了 急着去厕所
Excuse me, quick visit to the lav.
吃一餐 就要拉一次
One meal in, one out.
吃点东西
Supper for one?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以…
So...
你打算做什么 你打算待这做什么
What's your game? What are you up to
老实交代
really, staying here?
我只是想在这个不公平的世界里
I am just trying to make my way
走我自己的路
in this unjust world.
同你们一样
As you are.
哦 没错
Well, yes, I am.
很抱歉我看起来很奇怪
I'm sorry if I seem awkward.
你天生就很自信啊
You have the gift of confidence.
谢谢
Thanks.
但事实上 我不太是
But actually, no, not really.
我的家庭对我的误解很深
I'm horribly misunderstood by my family.
那太糟糕了
That's very sad.
我很喜欢我父亲
I'm like my father was,
他是个言出必行的男人
a man of action.
可现在如果你喜欢一些简单纯粹的东西
And now you're considered stupid
别人会认为你很傻
if you like simple, honest things
比如干体力活
like physical work.
还有玩枪
And guns.
跟达芙妮在一起时我差点当了父亲
I nearly became a father. With Daphne.
她很漂亮
She's so beautiful.
六个月来我以为她怀的是我的孩子
She carried what I thought was my baby for six months.
但那个孩子是别人的
But... it was another chap's.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
问题关键是 你还好吗
The question is, are you?
接受改变
Embrace change.
过程很痛苦 但很必要
It is painful but necessary.
未来是你们的
The future is yours.
你是一个很好的聆听者
You are such a good listener.
你就是一个死脑筋 听起来跟我爷爷一样
他是对的 我很骄傲能听起来像他
你当然骄傲 真是固执的不行
- 莱斯利 - 斯皮罗
- Leslie! - Spiro.
谢谢你把德雷尔旅馆
Thanks for recommending The Durrell Guesthouse
推荐给范杰拉托斯先生
to Mr Vangelatos.
他有点神秘
He hid his face a bit under his hat.
希望他不是个怪人
I hope he's not peculiar.
才不是 我们喜欢他
No, we love him.
他是不是在和我们说话
Is he talking to us?
他正在对你说脏话
He's being rude about you
因为你不是希腊人
because you're not Greek.
你想要干什么 闭上你的嘴
或者等我过来 拿你喂你的马
我不是在大喊大叫 是吧
Wasn't shouting, was I?
不好意思 斯皮罗
Sorry, Spiro.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你现在总随身带着个帽架吗
Do you always carry a hat stand now?
不是 我刚给家里买♥♥的
No, I just bought it for the house.
很好
Nice.
我有一段时间没看到你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
是的 我在雅典的祖母那里
No, I was in Athens with my grandmother
她帮我带孩子
getting help with the baby.
这样
Ah, yes.
听说无论准备得有多充分
I hear it's quite a shock no matter
你还是会手忙脚乱
how prepared you are.
没错
Yes.
我让我爸爸和她待了十分钟
I left my father with her for ten mintues
他就吓得脸色发白
he's white with fear.
这一点都不好笑 你很幸运
It is no fun. You are the lucky one.
我可不是幸运嘛
Yes, aren't I?
我… 我给家里新建了一个厕所
I uh... I bulit my family a new lavatory.
做得好
Well done.
我梦到那是我们的孩子
I have dreams it's our baby
我们一起住在一栋小房♥子里
and we're together in a little house.
周末有什么安排吗
Any plans for the weekend?
有 待在房♥间里
Yes. Um, sitting in my room.
有 待在我房♥间里
That's boring.
太无聊了
That's boring.
到楼下去和我们一起
Join us downstairs.
你的胡子太老派了
Beards are very demode.
为什么不让我给你刮掉呢
Why don't I shave yours off?
不需要
Oh, no!
对不起 但我需要留着这胡子
I am sorry, no. I need it.
他们都很想知道
They're all desperately wondering
你在这做什么
What you're doing here.
但是作为一名专业时尚人士
But as a beauty professional,
我不会品头论足的
I pass no judgements.
我... 犯了错
I... made a mistake.
发泄出来吧
Let it all out.
犯了什么样的错
What kind of mistake?
大错
A big one.
我相信并没有那么糟糕
I'm sure it's not as bad as all that.
不 事情很严重
No, it is bad.
或许我还会再做一次的
But maybe I will do it again.
用不同的方法
Differently.
或许不会 很难说
Or not. Hard to say.
原谅自己是很重要的
Well, it's always important to forgive oneself.
你需要修指甲吗
Would you like a manicure?
你是不是对我的头发做了可怕的事情
You have done ghastly things to my hair, haven't you?
是的
Yep.
路易莎·德雷尔
Louisa Durrell!
噢 警长
Oh, Superintendent.
你是来看我的吗
And is it super to see me?
我们说好一起喝茶的 还记得吗
We agreed to have a drink, remember?
好像不是我说的吧
You know, I don't think that was me.
是你说的
Yes, it was.
那个时候你儿子莱斯利还在警局工作
When your son Leslie was in the police force.
真是抱歉
Well, sadly,
我现在忙着开我的旅馆
I'm too busy now running our guesthouse.
如果你开旅馆的话
If you have a hotel,
我得去看看 确保一切得当
I must visit to make sure everything is in order.
那里很好
It is.
如果你不放心 你可以派你的人过来
But do send one of your men over if you don't trust me.
我会的
I will.
我会亲自登门
And I will come myself.
行 你来吧
Yes, you do that.
我听说你和那不正直的出租车司机不再见面了
I hear you do not see your crooked taxi driver any more?
- 聪明人来了 - 西奥
- Ah, the clever one. - Theo!
你们好 玛戈在吗
Hello! Margo?
我过来剪头发
I've come for my haircut.
这不是一个好主意吗
Is that not a good idea?
什么 当然是
What? Yes.
你都没有经验
You have no experience.
那我能怎么获得经验
And how else will I ever get any?
我不介意一些粗糙的边边角角
I don't mind the few rough edges.
你下楼了
You made it downstairs.
我的天 是玛戈给你剪的头发吗
Oh, God. Did Margo do your hair?
- 是的 - 玛戈 我不剪了
- Yes. - Margo, I'm cancelling.
这是一只活泼的猫头鹰
Oh, it's the ruddy owl.
那是…
That is...
吐出来的老鼠
Regurgutated mouse, anyone?
猫头鹰不应该很聪明吗
And owls are supposed to be clever?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表