剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
那就是他没错了
Hah... Good enough for me.
但是他太...
But he's so...
有些女人确实喜欢那些
Well, some women do go for that
闪亮亮 系领结的英国男人风格
shiny-Englishman-in-a-cravat type.
- 你们在说我吗 - 没有
- Are you talking about me? - No.
我们只是在说些最宽泛 最模糊的感受
Er, only in the broadest, woolliest sense.
你做的好吃极了的蛋糕
Your amazing cakes!
- 就说的这个 - 谢谢你
- That was it. - Thank you.
实际上 我是个很糟糕的厨师
In fact, I'm a terrible cook
但是我有一份秘密佐料
but I have a secret ingredient.
是什么
Oh, what's that?
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
你准备怎么办
So, what are you going to do?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
不要告诉莱斯利
Not tell Leslie.
他会用自己宽松的短裤把巴兹尔勒死的
He'd strangle Basil with his own voluminous shorts.
不管怎样 很高兴你俩终于可能在一起了
Still, it's exciting that this may finally get you two together.
不 这样会事与愿违的
No, the opposite will happen.
斯皮罗说他要杀了迪米特亚的男友
Spiros said he'll kill Dimitra's boyfriend
但现在我们却在 包庇他
and here we are, harbouring him.
- 早上好 - 天啊
- Kalimera. - Oh!
来了更多谄媚的人
It's more courtiers...
弗劳伦斯 你有空余的房♥间…
Florence, you have spare rooms...
不 我们没有
No, we haven't.
这能写成一本很好的犯罪小说
This would make a good crime novel.
什么
What?
每次都减少一人
A person less each time.
一个接一个地离奇死去
Killed one by one in inventive ways
凶手是这群人里的谁
but by which member of the group?
奥维路 不是吗
Ovvio, no?
太明显了
Too obvious.
他看起来很危险
He seems dangerous
所以他一定是个彻头彻尾的好人
so he must be an absolute sweetie.
那你看起来很善良 所以你一定很危险
Well, you seem sweet, so you must be dangerous.
坏了 他注意到了
Damn, he's noticed!
好吧 我希望你们都带了旗子
Right, I hope you've all brought your flags.
其他人呢
And the rest of you?
抱歉 我们忘了
Sorry, we forgot.
那我们不能正常排练了 是吧
Well, we can't practise properly, then, can we?
我们又可以去看动物了
We can go and see the animals again.
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
停下
Stop!
杰拉德·德雷尔
Gerald Durrell.
你的行为低于要求的标准
Your behaviour falls below the standard required
你不够资格做科孚巡逻队的一员
to remain a member of the Corfu Patrol.
我要以军法审判你
I'm going to court-martial you.
你要怎么做
And what does that involve?
没收你的领圈
The confiscation of your woggle.
什么是领圈
What is a woggle?
这就是领圈
This is a woggle!
为了皇室的拜访 我得把动物预备好 所以…
I have animals to prepare for the royal visit, so...
我能说几句话吗
Might I have a word?
请无视任何私密物品
Please excuse any items of an intimate nature.
一年来我一直在打扫你的房♥间
I've been cleaning your room all year.
我非常熟悉你的... 私密物品
I am horribly familiar with your ... intimabilia.
我就直说了
I'll speak plainly.
我知道你在与一个女人约会
I know you've started seeing a woman
因为你刮完胡子就跑
because you've been galloping through your aftershave
就像一个过分热情的小白脸
like an over-zealous gigolo.
你可以去当名侦探了
You'd make an excellent vice-squad detective.
谢谢
Thank you.
你愿意告诉我她是谁吗 假设是个女的
Do you want to tell me who she is, assuming it's a she?
当然是女的
Yes, it's a she!
抱歉
Sorry.
我不能告诉你她是谁
I can't tell you who it is
因为... 她很注重隐私
Because... she is a very private person.
是斯皮罗的妻子 对吧
It's Spiros's wife, isn't it?
是的
Yes, it is.
巴兹尔
Basil,
科孚岛上这么多女人 为什么非得是迪米特亚
of all the women on Corfu! Why Dimitra?
两个理由
Two reasons.
她很漂亮 对我也很友善
She's beautiful, and she's nice to me.
那不是理由
That isn't a reason!
刚说的那些不是我说的两个理由
But those aren't the two reasons.
它们可以归为一类 视为理由一
They're bracketed together under Reason One.
你可以说一共有三个理由
So you could say there are three reasons.
理由二 在原来的编号♥系统下
Reason Two, under the original numbering system...
我不觉得你利用机会
I didn't think it would do your chances
和斯皮罗在一起有什么不对
of getting together with Spiros any harm.
我一点也不相信第二个理由
I don't believe Reason Two for one moment.
我觉得迪米特亚之所以考虑跟我在一起
Dimitra only contemplated having relations with me
是因为你跟斯皮罗有一腿
because you are having them with Spiros.
我才没有 她怎么敢这么污蔑我
I am not! How dare she say that?
好吧 那你会很高兴知道…
Well, you'll be pleased to hear that...
我会马上离开科孚
I will be leaving Corfu imminently.
我很遗憾 但非常感谢你
I'm sorry. But thank you.
这样是最好的
It's for the best.
怎样 激励你的 童子军
不知道你注意到没 没人往我们这个车厢来
Have you noticed, nobody's tried to sit in this carriage?
是的
Yes.
- 这样不是很令人奇怪吗 - 不会
- Isn't that surprising? - No.
你没注意到我的手工指示牌吗
You did not notice my home-made sign?
传染病病人
没 否则的话我会撤了它
No. Otherwise I'd have removed it.
我喜欢和人打交道
I like meeting people.
很快坐火车横跨欧洲可就没这么轻松了
Soon it might not be easy to cross Europe like this.
整个欧洲没人会跟我一样有趣
Nobody in Europe is as interesting as me.
想想这种可能性有多大
Think of the chances of that being true...
我前男友 佐尔坦 和你一样傲慢
My last boyfriend, Zoltan, was arrogant, like you
直到我驯服了他
til I tamed him.
发生了什么
What happened?
他回土耳其老家了
He went home to Turkey.
- 土耳其人都... - 别失礼
- Turks are... - Don't be rude!
我一看到你 我就想其他人快走
As soon as I saw you, I wanted the others to leave us.
但为什么从巴黎开始你就很不高兴
So why have you been so unpleasant since Paris?
我以为我表现得很有趣
I thought I was being interesting.
我想吸引你的注意
I wanted to get your attention.
真的
Really?
下次试试这样
Well, next time, try this.
你正在一点点地向我靠近
You're moving gradually closer.
是的
Yes.
这会帮我们在接下来的两天里更好地相处
It helps we've been breathing the same air for two days.
我几乎不敢想象不和你在一起
I almost can't imagine not being with you.
很好 别那么想
Good. Don't try.
那就继续
Go on, then.
我睡不着因为我在想各种杀死杰瑞的方法
I can't sleep cos I'm thinking of all the ways I could kill Gerry.
为什么 杀人有童子军徽章吗
Why, is there a scout badge for killing?
如果还没有 我来首创一个
Well, if there isn't already, I'll start one!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
- 真的是... - 嘘
- It's really not... - Shh.
- 屋子里有多少人 - 十七个
- How many people are in the house? - 17.
我要嫉妒玛戈了
I almost envy Margo
在英格兰能蜷缩在自己的卧室里
tucked up in her own bedroom in England.
普鲁和杰弗里打着鼾
Prue and Geoffrey across the hallway
身着他们的厚睡衣穿过走廊
snoring away in their heavy-duty pajamas.
拉里好久没给我们写信了
Larry hasn't written for ages.
我讨厌不知道你们的近况
I hate not knowing where all of you are.
你们就是我的行星
You're my planets.
我想你们像恒定不变的星座一样围绕我
I want you in a fixed constellation around me.
- 我在这 - 在这
- I'm here. - Here.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表