剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
只有我们初见那次
Only when we first met.
他想取悦我
When he was trying to impress me.
你已经变得很难取悦了
或者是你越来越不想讨好我了
你们在说什么
What are you saying?
我的希腊语学的还不错
My Greek's coming along well.
我知道他们在讲什么
I know what they said.
西奥 好点了吗
Any better, Theo?
我宁愿待在车上
I'd rather be in the car.
真抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
我认为妈妈和斯皮罗太太
I thought Mother and Mrs Spiros
需要更好的了解彼此
should get to know each other better.
行吧 但巴兹尔死定了
Fine. But Basil must die.
我们会先死的 淹死
We will die first. Drowned.
大家振作起来
Cheer up, everyone.
我们马上就能享受一顿丰盛的午餐了 并且...
We'll have a nice big lunch, and then...
并且我们又能见到拉里
And the we'll see Larry again.
那可不像你 莱斯利
That's not like you, Leslie.
我很想他
Well, I miss him.
我想念他的...
I miss his...
丑脸
ugly face.
BGM:Alma Cogan - Jolly Good Company
西奥 你看
Theo, Look!
♪ 我们旧地又重游
♪ Here we are again
♪ 快乐无可比
♪ Happy as can be
♪ 所有的好伙伴 欢乐的好伙伴
♪ All good pals, and jolly good company
♪ 漫步在小镇
♪ Strolling round the town
♪ 纵情地欢乐
♪ Happy on a spree
♪ 所有的好伙伴
♪ All good pals and
♪ 欢乐的好伙伴
♪ Jolly good company
♪ 别在乎天气如何
♪ Never mind the weather
♪ 别在乎是否下雨
♪ Never mind the rain
♪ 只要我们形影相随
♪ As long as we're together
♪ 我们再次出发
♪ Whoops, we go again
♪ 我们再次出发
♪ Whoops, we go again
你还好吗
You all right?
♪ 大家都是好伙伴
♪ All good pals
看 火烈鸟
Look, flamingos!
♪ 多么好的伙伴们
♪ Such good company
♪ 大家都是好伙伴
♪ All good pals
♪ 多么好的伙伴们
♪ Such good company
♪ 多么好的伙伴们
♪ Such good company
♪ 别在乎天气如何
♪ Never mind the weather
没事的 没事的
you're all right. you're all right.
♪ 别在乎天气如何
♪ Never mind the weather
♪ 别在乎是否下雨
♪ Never mind the rain
♪ 现在我们形影相随
♪ Now we're all together
过来 听着 听着
Come on. Now. listen, listen.
♪ 现在我们形影相随
♪ Now we're all together
♪ 请告诉我小号♥手的名字
♪ Please tell me the trumpeter's name
我们一定不能提及此事
We must never talk about this.
不 我会告诉别人的
No, I will tell people.
那是什么
What's that?
恐怕是渔民在用炸♥药♥炸鱼
I fear it's fishermen using dynamite to kill fish.
这太残忍♥ 太恶心了
That is so cruel and disgusting.
这会被判几年的监禁
It's punishable by several year in prison
但他们还是冒了这个险
but they risk it anyway.
我想你会赞成吧
I expect you approve?
因为你们都是在打猎
As it's all hunting.
乐此不疲
A fun day out.
我不赞成
I don't approve.
但我的确赞成把人扔到海里
But I do approve of throwing people in the sea
这样他们就能吸取教训
so they can learn their lesson!
我知道我们来这是来野餐的
Now, I know we're here for a picnic
但是你们会谅解我的
but you'll forgive me
看看我们是否有点太娇惯了我的大儿子劳伦斯
if we make a bit of a fuss of my eldest, Lawrence.
当然 克基拉岛的劳伦斯
Of coures. Lawrence of Kerkyra.
太精彩了
Oh, that is tremendous.
就像是 阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯
It's a play on Lawrence of Arabia.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know that.
克基拉在希腊语中是科孚的意思
Kerkyra is Greek for Corfu.
是的 这我也知道
Yes, I know that.
我从1935就待在这了
I've been here since 1935!
拉里
Larry!
来的正是时候
That's good timing.
似乎杰瑞已经游过泳了
Looks like Gerry's had a swim already.
你就是没法阻止他们 是吧
You just can't stop them, can you?
我已经给拉里写信告诉他我们要来了
You know, I wrote to Larry to tell him we were coming.
他是个作家 非常的前卫
He's a writher. Very aveant-garde.
正如你们希腊人说的
Oh, as you say in Greece
真♥他♥妈♥的粗鲁
bloody rude! Ha!
他可能出去散步了
He's probably gone for a walk.
拉里
Larry!
亲爱的德雷尔一家
Dear Tribe of Durrells.
或者我应该说 chere Tribu de Durrells (法语)
Or,should I say, chere Tribu de Durrells.
致上现居巴黎的我的问候
Greetings from Paris, where I'm now living.
一艘经过的游艇正驶向意大利
A passing yacht was heading for Italy
所以我便希望登船游走他乡
so I hopped aboard.
真遗憾我没能告别
A shame I couldn't say goodbye.
但我知道你们会理解的
But I know you will understand.
这个混♥蛋♥不在这 是吧
The bastard's not here , is he?
尽管我身无分文 但我
I had no money, but have
死皮赖脸地获得了免费的住宿
badgered myself free lodging
就像我精致又下流的小说
as my exquisite, filthy novel
在性取向正常的法国人这里
has had some succes d'estime
也有些出众的作品
among the reliably-sexual French.
这里让我极其兴奋
It is wildly exciting here.
圣·奥古斯丁说过
To quote St Augustine
古罗马帝国时期天主教思想家 欧洲中世纪基♥督♥教神学、教父哲学的重要代表人物。
世界就是一本书
the world is a book
那些从来没有旅行过的人仅仅读了这本书的一页
and those who do not travel read only one page.
再转过来
Turn it around again.
拉里也许淹死了
Larry may have drowned, of course.
我希望不是
I mean, I hope not.
那么 德雷尔夫人
So, Mrs Durrell.
你的汽车之行如何
How was your trip in the car?
总体上很愉快
Generally pleasant.
虽然我不能否认有些紧张的氛围
Although I can't deny there are tenisons.
很抱歉听说你晕船 吐到了莱斯利身上
I'm sorry you vomited over Leslie.
你听说了
Oh, you heard?
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I apologise.
不 我是对你感到抱歉 而不是莱斯利
No, I'm sorry for you, not Leslie.
当他还是小孩时 他也总是吐到我身上
As a child, he was endlessly sick over me
然后他就湿漉漉的去睡觉了
And then he'd usually go to bed and wet it.
他睡了12年的橡胶板
12 years of rubber sheets.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
感谢你准备的这些美食
Thank you for the excellent food.
不用谢 你太客气了
Oh, well, there's no need to be so official.
你别拦着他夸赞你的厨艺
Don't stop him saying nice things about cooking.
他可从没夸过我呢
It never happens to me!
你可曾对我的工作说过半点好话
有什么用 你就知道开车撩妹
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
我没听清...
I didn't hear...
斯皮罗倒是会经常称赞我
Well, Spiros is always very complimentary to me.
说合乎时宜的话可真难
It's hard to say the right thing.
他们在炸鱼
They're dynamiting fish!
你们立马给我停下
Stop that right now!
否则你们就要去坐几年牢了
Or you'll go to prison for several years!
我知道 因为我曾是科孚的警♥察♥
And I know, because I was in the Corfu police.
你们这些混球
You absolute sods!
杰瑞 这些话你从哪学来的
Gerry, where did you learn that language?
从拉里 莱斯利 玛戈 还有...你
From Larry, and Leslie, and Margo, and... you.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表