剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
菜来了
There we are.
我昨天去了科孚镇里一趟
Mmm, I went to Coufu Town yesterday
他们打扫了街道
and they've swept it.
他们打扫了街道
They've swept it?
嗯 为了迎接希腊国王
Mmm, for the visit of the King of Greece.
这就是为什么他们把树洗了一遍
So that's why they were washing the trees.
把树洗了一遍
Washing the trees?
你难道不想为自己的国王弄一个
You want to make the place look nice
看起来很好的地方吗
for your monarch, don't you?
上一任国王 现任国王的兄弟 被猴子杀了
The last king, his brother was killed by monkey.
看吧
You see!
这次出访很重要
It's an important visit
因为乔治国王能重振民族自豪感
because King George can help restore national pride
坚定对抗意大利和德国的决心
and stiffen resolve against Germany and Italy.
这些事我都有了解
I know things.
我只是不说出来而已
I just don't shout about them.
天哪 我听起来像玛戈一样
God, I sound like Margo.
反正 我们重新得到了当地人的喜爱
At last, we are back in the local's good books
所以我们要帮他们准备庆典
so let's help with the celebrations.
西奥负责接待委员会
Theo's part of some welcoming committee.
行啊 我是忠诚的保皇派
Mmm-hmm, yeah, I-I'm a committed royalist.
拥戴女王 我会尽自己本分的
Love a queen, so I'll do my bit.
大家早上好
Good morning, Durrells.
早上好 斯皮罗 睡的好吗
Oh! Morning, Spiros. Sleep well?
还好 不过有只咳嗽的山羊
Yes, despite a goat with a cough
一直在找上阁楼的路
finding its way up into the attic.
还有黄鼠狼坐到了我的脸上
Then the weasels sat on my face.
是狐猴
Lemurs.
不好意思 亲爱的 但斯皮罗很卖♥♥力地帮你
Sorry, darling, but Spiros is working hard
建你的动物园
building your animal enclosures.
当然 放养是最理想的
Course, ideally, they'd all just roam.
用我的李-恩菲尔德步♥枪♥
Yeah, then ideally
猎捕它们也是很理想的
we'd hunt them down with my Lee-Enfield
把它们做成馅饼
and put them in a pie.
我应该把脏衣服放哪
Where shall I leave my laundry?
给我吧 谢谢
Oh, I'll take it, thank you.
这就是浪漫的源泉
That's how romance rubs off
交换用过的内衣
exchange of used underwear.
这不是浪漫
There is no romance.
这只是日常工作
It's a practical arrangement.
这样很不错 不是吗
This is good, isn't it?
是啊
Yes.
那为什么我总觉得哪里不对
So why do I keep thinking something will go wrong?
你跟你妻子谈过没有
Have you talked to your wife?
没有 她现在神秘的很
No, she's a mystery to me.
起初 神秘一点挺好的
At first, mystery is nice.
但现在不同了
Then not.
可以说我们已经过了神秘阶段
Well, safe to say we're over the mystery stage.
其实 你可以自己来
Actually, you can do it.
0,0,0,@--,凯莉·霍威
0,0,0,@--,凯莉·霍威
0,0,0,@--,凯莉·霍威
0,0,0,@--,凯莉·霍威
0,0,0,@--,凯莉·霍威
乔什·奥康纳 米洛·帕克
黛西·沃特斯通 卡勒姆·伍德豪斯
玛丽娜·阿斯拉诺格罗 露西·布莱克
亚历克斯·吉奥古利斯 迈尔斯·朱普
约格斯·卡拉米霍斯 安娜·萨瓦
西蒙·涅里
编剧
改编于《科孚三部曲》
杰拉尔德·德雷尔
莎莉·伍德沃德·金特尔 李·莫里斯
执行制片人
西蒙·涅里 凯莉·霍威
克里斯托弗·霍尔
制片人
史蒂文·巴伦
导演
你们好
Good day.
你好(法语)
Bonjour.
- 你好 - 你好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
你好(意大利语)
Buongiorno?
对 你好 女士
Si. Buongiorno, signorina.
你好(德语)
Guten tag.
早上好(希腊语)
Kalimera.
欧洲人可真可爱
How delightfully European.
巴兹尔 我们已经商量好
So, Basil, we've agreed
你不再和斯皮罗的妻子约会了
that you're going to stop your doodah with Spiros' wife.
我想过了
Well, I've had a think.
不行
And... no.
什么 别这样 巴兹尔
What? Oh, come on, Basil!
不行 我已经为爱痴迷了
No, I'm... addicted to love.
但是我不想被斯皮罗杀死
But I'd rather not be killed by Spiros
我见过他的大锤子
I've seen his sledgehammer
很高兴我们能缄口不言
so very happy to keep it quite.
不 不 我不善于保守秘密
No, no, I'm hopeless at keeping secrets.
我也是
I'm not very good either
所以我们必须得共同努力
so we'll both have to raise our game.
迪米特拉和我现在都很谨慎
Dimitra and I are being very discreet now.
很显然 斯皮罗喜欢和我妈妈待在一块
Spiros and my mother obviously love spending time together.
希望他不要关心他的妻子在做什么
Let's hope he stops caring what his wife's up to.
但是我真的很失望
But I'm VERY disappointed!
如果斯皮罗发现你和他的妻子睡了
If Sprios find out you're sleeping with his wife
现在所有的美好都会消失殆尽
all of this niceness will end.
都是你的错
It's your fault.
你多多少少推波助澜让我
You more or less frog-marched me
拜倒在迪米特拉的石榴裙下
into Dimitra's lovely lap.
最重要的是 自从拉里离开后
Apart from anything, since Larry's left
我本该成为我妈的知己
I'm supposed to be mother's confidant
但是现在我什么都不能说
but I can't tell her anything.
巴兹尔这段时间看起来挺高兴的
Basil's looking pleased with himself these days.
他是找到女朋友了吗
Has he found a lady friend?
希望不是
I hope so.
那会让日子好过些
That'll make life so much simpler.
把衣服穿好
Well, put your glad-rags on.
我们要走了
We're off.
我和我的丈夫会吹号♥迎接国王
市长说国王不喜欢小号♥
应该先参观市政厅
德雷尔夫人和莱斯利·德雷尔安静礼貌地坐在这
And now in English, for Mrs, and Leslie Durrell.
所以我们还是用英语讲
Sitting there beautifully, quietly.
皇家船队会经过他们的房♥子
The Royal ship will sail past their house
我们可以在那弄一些表演
so let's have some sort of display from there
德雷尔总会想出非常有创意的点子
which the very creative Durrellls will come up with.
我们以前确实招待过一位印度王子
Well, we did have an Indian Prince at the house once
有人说 我有点像个公主
and it has been said, I'm a bit of a princess.
我会做些吃的
I'll cook something.
我之前是个警♥察♥
And I'm an ex-policeman
可以当个精英保镖
so could be an elite bodyguard.
虽然我们不想
Though we wouldn't want a repeat
再因为枪声引发一次世界大战
of that shooting that started the Great War!
其实 市长建议我们让童子军参与进来
In fact, the Mayor suggested we involve the Boy Scouts.
巡逻队长德米特里在找接任的人
Patrol Leader Demetrios is looking for a successor.
或许你可以接替他 莱斯利
Perhaps you could be him, Leslie.
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
时髦的想法 合身的制♥服♥
Young minds, smart uniforms,
户外活动 训练有素
outdoor pursuits, discipline.
都是希♥特♥勒♥青年团里的好东西
All the good bits from the Hitler Youth.
但… 不是坏的东西
But... not the bad bits.
什么是童子军
积极向上 保持乐观
很好 互相积极讨论
怎么做掩护物
莱斯利·德雷尔
Leslie Durrell.
你尝试过加入我的消防队
You tried to join my Fire Bridage.
之前有点丢人
That was humiliating.
但我已经习惯了
But I thrive on disappointment!
你准备好接手巡逻队队长了吗
You're prepared to take over as Patrol Leader?
是的 我准备好了
Yes, I am.
时刻准备着 这是规定
Be prepared! It's in the rules.
他们对我来说太过活跃了
They are becoming too high-spirited for me.
我来自于一个随性的家庭
Well. I come from a headstrong family
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表