剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
We must just talk in French from now on.
明天开始我会带你学习一下常规动词
I'll take you through the regular verbs tomorrow.
好的
Yes.
等我先学会之后
After I've learned them.
完
请喝茶
Tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯皮罗 我想我们有麻烦了
Spiros, I fear we have a problem.
我没有感觉有什么问题
It doesn't feel like it.
我正被本地人排挤
I'm being sent to Coventry.
哪里
Where?
好吧 那是一个英格兰中部城市
Well, it's a city in the English Midlands
有着美丽的中世纪建筑
with a very beautiful medieval centre.
不要走
Oh, don't go.
不 不 这意味着...
No, no, it means...
算了
Never mind.
西奥说我们要为一屋子浪荡的人
And Theo says we're getting a reputation
而获得坏名气了
as a house of ill repute.
是的
Yes.
你早知道了
You knew?
我很爱我的人♥民♥
I love my people
但有时候 他们意见太多了
but sometimes they have too many opinions.
比如对英国人
Like the English.
会没事的
This will pass.
他 他们说什么了
Wha... what are they saying?
我们在一起的时间太多了
That we spend too much time together.
好吧 这我能接受
Well, that's all right.
然后你的旅馆应该 被关停
And that your guest house should be... shut down.
好了 感谢你们聚在一起
Now, Thank you for gathering.
离开我的椅子
Get out of my chair.
放轻松 伯爵夫人
Easy, Countess.
疯女人
Maniac.
好了 你们都是非常优秀的人
Now, you are all splendid people.
啊 谢谢夸奖
Ah, that's nice.
马上要有一个但是[屁♥股♥]来了
There's a but coming.
最好是有一个 亲爱的
If only, darling.
- 什么 - 这是一个粗俗的同性恋笑话
What? It's a rude homosexual joke.
- 解释一下 - 这是说和屁♥股♥发音一样
Explain! Butt as in buttocks.
好了 这正是我现在想要说的问题
Now, this is exactly the kind of thing I want to talk about.
你想要讨论屁♥股♥
You want to talk about buttocks?
不是 我想要讨论的是我们
No, I want to talk about us
为品德问题被人指点这件事
getting complaints about our morals.
你这话什么意思
How do you mean?
本地人一直盯着我们
Locals have been gawping in at us
他们看到了你们裸泳
and have seen skinny dipping
看到了你们两个搂搂抱抱
and you two snuggling up together
天知道他们还看见了什么
and God knows what else.
那个碎嘴邮差阿戈斯一直在散播谣言
And Argos the gobby Postman has been spreading rumors.
谁他妈在乎啊
Who bloody cares?
我在乎
Well, I do
如果这意味着被人在公共场所抵♥制♥
if it means being snubbed in public
还是这个旅店会被关停
or having this place shut down.
好吧
OK.
我们都是外国人
We are all foreign
我们需要付出努力 才能被接纳
and we need to work hard to be accepted
融入他们的文化
and to embrace their culture
我们要尊重他们传统的生活方式
and respect their traditional way of life.
伯爵夫人 戴好你的假发
Countess, keep your wig on,
或者别戴 或者戴在帽子下
or off, or under a hat.
维诺尼卡 穿件泳衣
Veronica, wear a swimsuit.
可那就没意思了
It's not as fun.
- 这还用你说 - 对我们来说也是
- You're telling me. - Not for us.
不用担心 我们会乖乖的
Don't worry, we'll behave.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以弥补过错 向他们表明
We can repair the damage and show them
我们其实也是很有文化敏感性的
how culturally sensitive we really are.
你好 德雷尔夫人
Oh, hello Mrs Durrell.
还有你的客人们
And guests.
鲁密丝和哈利 我的美国朋友们
Lumis and Harry, my American friends.
很荣幸能与希腊正教的信徒会面
Pleasure to meet any servant of the Greek Orthodox religion.
我也是 多么激励人心的教堂啊
Me too, What an inspiring church.
- 我的妻子会很喜欢这儿的 - 我的妻子也是.
- My wife would adore this. - Mine too.
真希望我所有孩子的洗礼都能在这儿举办
Wish I'd had all my children baptised here.
抱歉 这全程都会是希腊语的
Sorry, it will be all in Greek.
哦 这个仪式很长吗
Oh... Is it a long service?
- 越长越好 - 再长也没关系
- Hope so! - Can't be too long!
两个半小时
Two hours and a half.
早上好 阿戈斯
Kalimera, Argos.
早上好
Kalimera.
有来自多赛特的姨妈的信件
Letter from the Auntie in Dorset
还有一张来自房♥东的账单
and another bill from the landlord.
真谢谢你
Oh, efharisto.
请进来喝杯茶
Oh, please, would you like a cup of tea?
还有一些美味的本地小吃
And some delicious local Samali.
我们刚在说有谁可以告诉我们
We were just wondering who could tell us
更多关于你们美丽小岛的事呢
more about your lovely island.
是呀
Yes.
我去邀请我们友善的邻居
I'll invite our fabulous neighbours
很早就打算和他们一起聊聊天了
who we always mean to talk to.
我刚又重温了 伊利亚特
I'm just re-reading the Iliad.
希腊作家荷马的作品
By the Greek author, Homer.
我们都是简单的人
喜欢简单的事
希腊的食物 棒极了
我必须得走了 聊得很开心
I must go, That was very fun.
下次我再说要去希腊的教堂
Next time I suggest going to church in Greece
就把我扔井里去
throw me down a well.
为什么他们全都穿着无聊的黑色
Why do they all wear boring black?
还摔烂一些橘子
Break out some orange.
我最受不了那令人抓狂的歌♥声
It was the mad singing that got me.
大家还在呀 哈
Still here. Ah.
- 天哪 - 你好
- Goodness. - Hello.
他们在嘲笑我们
你们太无♥耻♥了
抱歉
Sorry.
他们现在会怎么看我们
What will they think of us now?
- 谁又能责怪他们呢 - 没错
- And who can blame them? - Indeed.
你穿着长裤
You're wearing long trousers.
还是我的长裤
Yeah, my long trousers.
你不能穿长裤 我还没准备好
You can't wear long trousers. I, I'm not ready.
英国传统中,小男孩一年四季都得穿短裤,穿长裤视为长大。
回来 换回你的短裤
Come back here, and put your shorts on!
不是在学习吗
Be ye not snotting?
莫德更喜欢在户外学习
Maud prefers to study in the open air.
是吗
Oh?
- 你们在哪学习 - 公园
- Where do you do it? - Park.
早上还愉快吗
Nice morning?
我们在尝试新的退休娱乐活动
We're trying out new retirement activities.
我们宁愿死也不要去骑马了
And we'd rather be dead than go horse-riding again.
我们要走了
We'll be off then.
莫德的妈妈是镇上有头有脸的人
Maud's mother is a huge cheese in the village.
如果你让莫德走了歪路的话 我们会有麻烦的
We'll be damaged socially if you lead Maud astray.
是吗 发型不错 继续保持
All right, keep your hair on.
我应该继续动物园的工作吗
Shall I finish the zoo?
还是把它变成关小孩的监狱
Or we could turn it into a prison for small children.
我保证杰瑞会改变心意的
I'm sure Gerry will change his mind.
到那时 就有绝佳的理由放走一些动物了
Till then, what a great excuse to let a few go.
从那只该死的鹦鹉开始
Starting with that frigging parrot
跟它说了多少天 杀死希♥特♥勒♥ 都没学会
Weeks trying to get him to say "kill Hitler", nothing.
别 你别说了
No! You stop it!
它看起来很高兴看到我们
He looks so pleased to see us.
感觉你可以抱它
You could just hug him.
然后把它做成鞋子
Then make him into some shoes.
杀死希♥特♥勒♥ 杀死希♥特♥勒♥
Kill Hitler, kill Hitler!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表