剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Life's moving on.
我觉得我需要新的挑战
I feel I need new challenge.
小心你要说的话
Be very careful what you say.
谁给你做的这鬼发型
Who did your dreadful hair?
我挺喜欢这份大胆的
Oh, I like its boldness.
我没想要大胆来着
I didn't want bold.
我想要的是温柔和有魅力
I wanted soft and attractive.
谁做的
Who did it?
莱卡斯夫人
Mrs Lekhas.
我想她是师承自小丑吧
I think she was trained by clowns.
其他人的更糟糕
The others are even worse.
你这表情很让人担心
That's a worrying face.
我能请几天假吗
Can I have a few days off?
一个叫斯皮罗的男人说你这有房♥间出租
客人吗
Customer?
热烈欢迎
Welcome!
我希望你不介意走点台阶
I hope you don't mind stairs.
这间是才装♥修♥的
Now, this is newly appointed
非常豪华
and rather swish.
我喜欢临着海
I like to be by the sea.
你准备住多久
How long are you thinking of residing?
大约一周
Perhaps a week?
我可以现在就付钱
I will pay you now.
你都不打算还价吗
Oh, you're not going to haggle?
你确定你真是希腊人吗
Are you sure you're Greek?
作为交换 我需要一个
In return, I am writing a book
在写书的时候能保持安静的环境
so I need to be left in peace, please.
当然没问题
Oh, of course.
我儿子 劳伦斯 是个小说家
My son, Lawrence, is a novelist.
- 哦 - 千万别读他的书
- Ah. - Don't read his books.
他可下流了 相当令人尴尬
He's become very smutty. All rather awkward.
不过 你还是挺为他骄傲的
And yet, you are very proud?
是 我当然会
Yes, yes, I am.
没人想孩子步自己的后尘
Nobody wants a child who is like them.
就像给烘焙师很多面包
That is like giving more bread to the baker.
我们会相处得很愉快的
I think we are going to get on.
到我了 到我了
My turn! My turn!
忽略这嬉笑声吧
Ignore that giggling.
是我儿子和他女朋友之一
That's him with one of his girlfriends.
也请忽略任何动物叫声 或者枪响
And ignore any animal noises, or gunfire.
你可真幸运
How blesses you are.
一屋里有俩作家
Two writers in the house.
如果算上动物男孩的涂鸦乱写 那就有仨
Three, if you count animal boy's scribblings.
范杰拉托斯先生
Mr Vangelatos is rather more modest
可比你要谦虚多了
than you about it.
没错 我打赌他不会说
Yeah, and I bet he doesn't claim
他写的那些所谓的书都是车轱辘话来回说
that each of his so-called books reinvents the wheel.
要是你觉得所有的车轱辘都一样
If you think all wheels are the same
那我就拿自行车轱辘 拖拉机轱辘
I'm gonna make you a car out of a bike,
学步车轱辘 还有摩天轮
a tractor a go-cart
给你组装成一辆轿车
and a Ferris wheel.
那真是太好了
Perfect.
我就能驾着它碾过你的脸了
And I'll drive it over your face.
别吵了
Thank you.
你俩都该学学范先生的宽宏大方
You could both do with some of Mr Vang's generosity of heart.
你怎么早回来了
Why are you home early?
我找到我的职业了
I found my vocation.
我要办一个美容美发沙龙
I'm setting up a hair and beauty salon.
请坚持做些能锻炼你脑子的事情吧
Argh, please stick to something that exercises your mind.
大多数男人已经觉得女人很无脑了
Most men already think of women as brain-dead.
让我来矫正一下你对妇女解放运动的观点吧 拉里
Let me set you right about female emancipation, Larry.
我走了
I'm off.
妇女解放运动是为了拥有选择的权利
It's about the right to choose.
而不是只能做她哥哥觉得她该去做的
Not the right to stick at a boring job
无聊工作
her brother thinks she could do.
- 终于 - 午餐来了
- Finally! - Lunch is served.
你好
Hello.
如果你正文思泉涌我就待会再来
Well, don't let me interrput your writing if it's flowing.
不 今天不是适合写作的日子
No, it's not writing day.
是的
Yes...
人们总是不能意识到
People don't realise
我们这些作家可不是打字员
we authors aren't typists
我们是 思想者
We're... penseurs.
我感觉你比我更像个思想者
I think you're more of a penseur than me.
就把你设想为我们德雷尔家的一员
So, just fill you in on us Durrells
我们早早丧父
father died when we were young
母亲有能力打理好事情
so mother has wells of resouce
但她总是依赖着我们
but she's always relied on us
准确的说是依赖我 给她安慰
me, to sure her up.
家人们自然都是很可怕的
Families are monstrous, of course.
也难怪勃鲁盖尔能从圣诞与亲人在一起时
No doubt Bruegel was inspired by Christmas
勃鲁盖尔 平民出身的荷兰大画家,作品以民俗画为主
获得绘画灵感
with his relatives.
你有写你家人的故事吗
Do you write about you family?
没有 但我应该写的
No. I should, really.
但他们不配
But they don't deserve it.
或许杰瑞会写 他比我要善良
Maybe Gerry will. He's kinder than me.
你都写些什么呢
What do you write about?
写... 人
The... people.
当然...
Right...
什么人
What people?
我不喜欢谈论写作
I don't want to talk about writing.
哈 你觉得怎么样
Ha. What do you think?
我的美丽沙龙
My beauty boudoir.
我准备好给你免费的时尚建议
I'm prepared to give you free introductory
或发型设计了
fashion advice or a haircut.
妈妈会帮我剪头发
Mother does my hair.
是呀 看看现在这造型
Yes, and look at it.
我要引领动物王国的风尚
I take my lead from the animal kingdom.
显然如此
Clearly.
好吧 时尚…
All right, fashion...
我可以用旧短裤
I can make you a nice bowtie
给你做一个漂亮的蝴蝶结
by cannibalising some old knickers.
- 莱斯 - 不 我可不相信你
- Les. - No, don't trust you.
所以 你拥有这栋房♥子是吗
So, do you own this house?
是的 当然
Yes, of course we do.
天啊
Gosh.
不是 我是说这栋房♥子
Oh, no, I mean this house?
没错
Oh, yes.
还有托斯卡纳的城♥堡♥
And a castle in Tuscany.
骗你的
No.
我们通常还需要典当一些东西来支付租金
We usually have to pawn something to pay the rent.
把你的袖扣收一下
So, hide your cuff links.
我不和我的合租室友共餐吗
Am I not to be joined by my co-tenant?
不用 他喜欢在他自己房♥间吃
No, he likes to eat in his room.
简单又省事
Simply and without fuss.
给你适合单人的份量
Portions befitting a single human being.
而不是像四重唱组合吃的那么多
Rather than a barbershop quartet.
看到你犯的错误了吗
Now, do you see the mistake you've made there?
我说过我讨厌番茄
I did mention that I gag on tomatoes.
快来个人搭把手
Someone offer to help!
把三个橘子和一个金桔榨汁装杯
Squeeze three oranges and a kumquat into a glass
放到厨房♥的托盘里
put it on the tray in the kitchen
然后端去给楼上的范杰拉托斯先生
and then take it upstairs to Mr Vangelatos.
还有别冲我翻白眼
And don't roll your eyes at me!
你知道范杰拉托斯先生不是一个作家吗
Mr Vangelatos isn't a writer, you know.
什么 你确定
What? You sure?
他在说谎 而且他有点神经质
He's lying. And, he's jumpy.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
作为一名退休律师
Speaking as a solicitor emeritus,
我以前也见过这类人
one has seen these types before.
到处流浪的小偷从这地方游荡到那地方...
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表