剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
明天国王就要乘船路过这里
So, tomorrow the King will sail past on his ship
我们 会做点什么的
and we... do things.
我们得努力
We'd make the effort
就当是我们自己的君主乘船路过我们家
if our own monarch sailed past our house.
你的童子军怎样了
What are your Scouts doing?
噢 明天你就能看到
Oh, you'll see tomorrow.
完美的编排
Precision choreography.
一点也靠不上杰瑞
No thanks to Gerry.
我有动物园要经营
Well, I've got a zoo to run
才不想和一群娃娃兵在一起浪费时间
can't spend time playing at toy soldiers.
好了 好好说 别这样
Well, say that politely and don't go.
别破坏莱斯利认真做事的愿望
rather than sabotaging Leslie's dream of being taken seriously.
是啊 如果不折腾人的话 还算什么动物
Yeah. And what are animals, if not toy people?
巴兹尔说他要走了
Basil says he's leaving soon.
是的 他提过
Oh, yes, he mentioned that.
他爱这里 他为什么要离开
He loves it here. Why would he leave?
也许只是想回家了
Probably just wants to go home.
没错
Exactly.
我恐怕正在用喷涌的唠叨来试探你的耐性
I fear I am trying your patience with these outpourings.
如果都不能坐下来听我说 要儿子干嘛呢
But what are offspring for, if not to sit and listen?
爱你的母亲
Love, Mother.
另外 你父亲也会以你为荣
PS. Also, your father would be so proud of you...
如果他不是这么蠢地早亡
...if he hadn't so stupidly died.
妈妈 别担心 你的十二页信一齐赶到
Mamma, fear not, your 12 pages rushed past
不过第八页都被上面写的
Though page eight sagged somewhat
超出纸张负荷的信息给压垮了
under the weight of its extended bread metaphor.
我现在才思泉涌
I'm blooming,
尽管希♥特♥勒♥正尽一切所能做洗♥脑♥运动
despite Hitler doing his best to ruin the mood.
如果我想要一个怒吼的白♥痴♥出现在我的生活里
If I wanted a shouty little shithead in my life
我就选他了
I'd ordered one.
原谅我乔叟式的用语
Pardon my Chaucerian vernacular.
以防万一我在巴黎的先行反击战中
In case a bomb falls on me in Paris
被炮弹砸中
in some sudden pre-emptive strike
请知悉 我想你 也爱你
know that I miss you, and I love you.
抱歉这么早就来找你
I'm sorry to call so early
但国王的船队几个小时后就要经过
but the King's sailing past in a couple of hours
我还有旗帜要熨
and I have bunting to iron.
我来只是因为 看起来我们有些误会
I've only come because there seems to be some confusion.
我从来没有亲过你丈夫
I have never so much as kissed your husband.
所以他为什么要和你们住在一起
So why is he living with you?
因为他在帮我们修整房♥子和花♥园♥
Because he's helping out around the house and the garden.
他帮我们的九十三个动物建了家
He's building homes for our 93 animals.
你已经明确表现出 不想再和斯皮罗过了
You made it clear you didn't want Spiros in your life.
不然为什么带你的孩子们离开去了雅典
Why else would you take your children away to Athens?
因为好几年了 他都着了你的魔
Because for years he has been under your spell
我受够了
and I had enough.
那就叫他回家 我确定他会回去
So ask him back. I'm sure he'll come.
但你现在不想他回来了 是吗
But you don't want him back now, do you?
因为你有了巴兹尔
Because you have Basil.
巴兹尔他善良 慷慨
Basil is kind, and generous.
斯皮罗什么都给不了我
Spiros gives me nothing.
因为他没有钱
Because he has no money!
你只会嘲笑他 我见到过
And you'd only make fun of him. I've seen you.
你看到的是身为男朋友的斯皮罗
You see the boyfriend Spiros.
我看到的是身为丈夫的他
I see the husband
冲我大吼大叫 以为我就是他的附属品
with the shouting, and he thinks he owns me.
是的 他们都有点那样 不是吗
Yes, well, they can be a bit like that, can't they?
男人们
Men.
是的
Yes.
我曾经崇拜着我亡夫...
I used to worship my late husband...
即便他会和我一起当一名...
but even he could be a bit of a...
一名动物管♥理♥员♥
Well, a zoo-keeper with me.
他很钟情 并对我们呵护有加 但是…
He was loving and protective, but...
算了
Anyway.
巴兹尔不是那样的
Basil isn't like that.
他会聆听
He listens.
来找我甚至都不是他的主意
It wasn't even his idea to come to me.
但他说是他
But he said it was.
不 是你儿子莱斯利的主意
No, it was your son, Leslie's.
什么
What?
为了让你和斯皮罗更容易在一起
To make it easier for you to be with Spiros
让我来做恶毒的荡♥妇♥
With me the evil adulteress.
巴兹尔要离开了
Well, Basil is leaving
所以你和斯皮罗需要决定
so you and Spiros need to decide
你们未来是否还要在一起
whether or not you have a future together.
如果他说不 你就在那 等着他
And if he says no, you are there, waiting for him.
斯皮罗是个可敬的男人
Spiros is an honorable man.
如果他要从你们的婚姻中离开
If he was going to walk away from your marriage
他早就这么做了
he would've done so a long time ago.
干得好极了
Excellent work.
举直旗子
And keep the flags straight.
干得好 帕诺斯
Well done, Panos.
挥动
And flutter.
放下
Down.
变队...
And moving in...
展 开 旗子
And the flags going out!
做 波浪造型
And into the wave formation...
很好 非常好
Kalos. Poli kala!
失望的只会是你自己 斯塔维诺斯
You're only letting yourself down, Stavros.
我觉得我们最后的队形还有进步的空间
I think we can improve on that final shape,
但是干得漂亮
but well done.
让我们在面对正式官员前最后快速演练一遍
Final run-through shortly, in front of the officials.
斯皮罗...
Spiros...
我只是在和你的夫人作最后的道别
I was just saying a final goodbye to your special lady.
你要离开了吗
Are you leaving?
是的
Yes.
所有科孚我认识的人都会得到我短暂的拜访
And everyone I've known on Corfu is getting a quick visit.
不管他们想不想要
If they want one or not!
真残忍♥
How cruel!
总而言之 我就不打扰二位
Anyway, I'll leave you to your...
的婚姻了
..marriage.
没关系
It's OK.
我只是来拿我面见国王时需要穿的正装
I've just come for my smart suit, for when I meet the King.
好的
Jolly good.
巴兹尔
Basil?
感谢费神来看我的妻子
Thank you for taking the trouble to call on my wife.
多么好的想法
What a nice thought.
穿上这个给国王看
To put around this, for the King to see.
相信我
Believe me,
你不会想要用一面旗子把仓鸮裹起来的
you don't wanna wrap a flag around a barn owl.
它的尖嘴会啄穿你的手
You'll have his beak through your hand.
- 这些是为谁准备的 - 给蛇的
- And what's this for? - The snakes.
不行 你不能把蛇涂成蓝色
No, you can't paint the snakes blue.
你们好
Yassas.
这是来自科孚镇第一童子军小队
This is the First Corfu Town Scout Troupe's
对乔治国王的热情欢迎
welcome to King George.
来吧 孩子们 准备好
Come on, boys, in we get.
所以 国王的船队将会从这个方向过来
So, the King's ship will be coming from that direction
当船队到这时 我们将会表演这个
and when it gets there, this happens!
莱斯利 亲爱的
Leslie, darling,
我需要跟你谈谈巴兹尔的事情
I need to talk to you about Basil.
万字符
Swastika?
孩子们 你们在干嘛
What are you doing? Boys?
哦 一个万字符
Ooh, a swastika.
这可有点不像话了
That's a little off-colour.
立刻停止做那个万字符
Stop that swastika right now!
任何参与了这个纳粹标志活动的人
Anybody contributing to the Nazi symbol
都必须上交他们的童子军徽章
will have to return their Scout badges.
是的 斯塔维诺斯说的就是你
And yes, Stavros, that means you!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表