剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
所以我习惯了不守规矩的行为
so I'm used to unruly behaviour.
我可以边看边学吗
Shall I watch you and learn?
好主意
Good idea.
孩子们
Boys.
这是Durrell先生
他将代替我成为领队
大家好 伙计们
Hello, lads.
对 他是英国人
就像我们的创始人 贝登堡大人(童军之父)
还有其他美好的事物
比如吐司
我们想要一个希腊人
不用担心 我预料到了
Don't worry. I was expecting that.
我给你们每个人都带了礼物
糖果
给大男孩们准备了口琴
这感觉就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂写的
This is like the novel Murder On The Orient Express
东方快车谋杀案
by Agatha Christie.
你们知道这部小说吗
Do you know it?
在一辆全是来自各个国家乘客的火车上
Someone is killed on a train
某个人被杀死了
on which there are different foreign passengers.
谁杀的
Who did it?
德国人 他们向来好战
像拿破仑一样好战吗
难道你认为我们都支持希♥特♥勒♥吗
拿破仑给混乱的地方带去了秩序和正义
他们说是这样说 然后进军
到一个不属于他们的国家
世界的历史就是侵略的历史
The history of the world is an history of aggrression.
我们都有罪
Ah? We're all guilty.
可能是英国女人做的
Maybe the British woman did it.
你为什么那样说
Why do you say that?
因为英国人不可信
Because the British cannot be trusted.
很好 至少我们打破僵局了
Good, that's broken the ice.
谁要三明治吗
Who'd like a sandwich?
我的姑妈普鲁为我做的
My Aunt Prue made these for me.
里面有什么
What is in them?
看起来像... 沙丁鱼和泡菜
Looks like... pilchards and pickle.
待在外面 伴着古老的大海 真好
It's nice out here with the old sea.
所以... 你妻子有什么新消息吗
So... any news from your wife?
没有
No.
我刚在想 我们变得如此地有占有欲
I was just thinking about how possessive we get
但回过头去看就会意识到我们多么地愚蠢
then we look back and realise how silly we were.
结婚之前 你可以随心所欲
Before marriage, what do you say, fill your boots?
- 我知道我确实是 - 我知道
- I konw I did. - I know.
我在科孚谈的任何一个女朋友
Any girlfriend I've had on Corfu
你都和她的妈妈出去过
you went out with her mother!
但是结婚后 你宣告了你的誓言
But after marriage, you've made your vows
所以得忠诚 体面
so be faithful, and honourable.
理想情况是这样...
Yeah, ideally...
我爱我的父亲
I loved my father
但是他背着我妈乱搞
but he cheated on my mother
很多次
a lot.
每一次 都从她的心上撕扯下一块
Each time, it tore another piece off her heart...
直到什么也不剩下
until there was nothing left.
我跟她保证
And I promised her
我永远也不会像我的父亲一样
I would never be like my father.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
- 斯皮罗刚刚... - 我听到了
- Spiros just... - It's all right, I heard.
现在你可以告诉他妻子这一切都结束了吗
Now will you tell his wife that it's over?
当然
Of course.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看在上帝的份上 别让我妈和斯皮罗知道
And for God's sake, keep this from my mother, as well as Sprios.
我只能回到多塞特 不是吗
Just have to wander back to Dorset, won't I?
重回到我纷繁杂乱的律师生活
Resume my life as a dusty solicitor.
也许这是最好的选择
Maybe it's best.
你可以去做房♥产交易律师
You could move into something like conveyancing.
那会让我血脉喷张的
That'll get my pulse racing.
我只会待到国王巡临
I'll just stay for the King's visit.
之后我就和迪米特拉告别
And I'll say goodbye to Dimitra.
我会帮你跟她说
I'll do that for you.
不 我要自己去
No, I'll do it.
很适合希腊国王
Fit for a Greek king.
多谢夸奖 但是叫我斯皮罗就好
Thank you, but you can just call me Sprios.
他们说烘焙就像做♥爱♥
They say cooking is like making love.
不要这么色情
Don't be salacious.
不然我会过来洗干净你的嘴
I will come over there and wash your mouth out.
行
OK.
那我先来洗干净你的嘴
Me first, then I'll do yours.
别闹了
Stop it.
杰瑞 你造了个很不错的动物园
Gerry, you've made a beautiful zoo.
谢谢 有点农家庭院的味道
Thanks. With a touch of farmyard.
我听说你快要被
I hear you're being driven mad
皇家欢迎委员会逼疯了
by the Royal Welcoming Committee.
是的 我觉得科孚月球协会很狡猾
Yes, and I thought the Corfu Lunar Society were tricky!
来源于英国伯明翰月球协会 是一个晚宴俱乐部和非正式的学术团体。
但是他们告诉我国王很爱野生动物
But they tell me the King loves wildlife.
那我要请求他捐款
I'll ask him for a donation.
不 不 不要这样
No, no, don't do that
但是你可以在他航行经过时
but could you lay on a tableau of animals
让他陶醉于这幅动物画卷中吗
for him to enjoy as he sails past?
只要他不是指望着它们
As long as he doesn't expect them
站在那一动不动 安静的咧嘴笑的话
to stand there immobile, quietly grinning.
不 我们其他人会那么做的 谢谢你 杰瑞
No, the rest of us will do that. Thank you, Gerry.
那我就划掉这一项了
I'll tick that off my list.
棒极了
That's good.
这些都很不错
Those are really good.
太棒了 我们留下这些
Too good, we'll keep these.
邦恩先生和夫人 皇家烘焙师
Mr and Mrs Bunn, the royal bakers!
早上好 国王有什么消息吗
Greetings, what news from the King?
照这个速度 他两天后到
He's here in two days, and at this rate
他会看一眼科孚
he'll take one look at Corfu
然后前往一个组织性更好的岛屿
and head for a more organised island.
至少这些准备好了
Well, this is ready, at least.
这原本是什么
What is it supposed to be?
国王的脸
The King's face.
在饼上画出一张脸比看起来难多了
It's harder than it looks to put a face on a pie
你会知道的 西奥
you'll find, Theo.
正好 西奥 关于国王的巡视...
Ah, right, Theo, for the king's visit...
六名侦察兵将在巨大的鼓上击鼓
Six scouts will do a drumroll on massive drums
其他的男孩们将顺着绳子
then the other boys will swing down on ropes
从花♥园♥的大树上滑下来
from the big trees in the garden.
这里 这里 和这里
there, there, and there.
他们每个人都会点燃蓝白色的烟火
Each of them will activate blue and white fireworks
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
确实 在这个节骨眼上
Yes, at this late stage
不妨简单一点 危险性小一点
something simpler and less fatal?
亲爱的 请让杰瑞加入到你的侦察兵队伍里吧
And darling, please involve Gerry in your Scout troop.
为什么
Why?
因为我希望你们两个能够好好相处
Well, because I'd love the two of you to get on better.
也让杰瑞的眼里不要只有动物
And to broaden Gerry's horizons from animals.
培养一下对结绳 或者军号♥的兴趣
Get an interest in knots, or bugling.
但是他只会取笑和讨厌这些
But he'll just hate it and make fun.
不 如果他参与了他就不会的
No, not if he's involved.
他可是你弟弟
Oh, he is your brother.
为了再次说服你
To prevail on you again
到时候还会有很多皇家先遣队的官员到场
there are more officials from the royal advance party
要比我们想得多
than we realised.
你这儿还有空房♥吗
Do you have any spare accommodation?
有
Um, yes.
有两个客人住一间房♥
We have two guests in one room
杰瑞 巴索尔 莱斯利有自己的房♥间
and Gerry, Basil, and Leslie in theirs. Otherwise...
斯皮罗也单独住一间房♥吗
And... Spiros has his own room?
当然是
Oh, God, yes.
没错 斯皮罗单独住一间房♥
Yes, Sprios has his own room!
当然了
Of course.
要是可以的话 我会给你带来一两个客人
If I may, I'll send you a guest or two.
- 恐怕他们是不付房♥费的 - 没事
- Non-paying, I'm afraid. - Fine.
斯皮罗确实有他自己的房♥间
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表