剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
快放下来
Get them down.
停 停 停下来
Stop! Stop! Stop that!
立刻停下来
Stop that right now!
我觉得莱斯利的童子军小队不能给国王表演
I don't think Leslie's Scounts should perform for the King.
他们可能会传递错误的信息
They might give the wrong idea.
事实上 国王不会从这边经过了
In fact, the King isn't sailing this way.
情况有变
There's been a change of plan.
停 我对你们真的很失望
Stop! I'm really disappointed in you.
就像德国人行径 是不是
It's like actual Germany, isn't it?
一小颗老鼠屎 坏了一整锅汤
One bad.. fly ruins an otherwise excellent and decent soup.
国王将从另一个方向来
啊好吧
Oh, well!
有谁需要希腊国旗吗
Anyone need any Greek flags?
记得吗 你确实说过
You did say NOT the bad bits
希♥特♥勒♥青年团的东西不一定都是坏的
from the Hitler Youth, remember?
今天早上的时候 我去见了迪米特亚
I went to see Dimitra early this morning.
她告诉我
And she told me
让巴兹尔和她在一起 是你的主意
it was your master plan to get Basil together with her.
感谢上帝你知道了 这秘密快折磨死我了
Oh, thank God you know, it's been killing me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我以为这主意会帮你和斯皮罗在一起
I thought it would help you end up with Spiros.
然后我意识到了这是个错误
Then I realized it was a mistake
但是巴兹尔不愿意放弃迪米特亚
but Basil wouldn't give Dimitra up.
这些欺骗真是够多了
There's been enough deception.
我们去向斯皮罗坦白所有的真♥相♥吧
Let's admit the whole truth to Spiros.
但是他说过 他会杀了那个和他妻子出轨的人
But he said he'd kill whoever was having an affair with his wife.
只是巴兹尔而已
It's Basil,
我觉得这个风险可以承担
I think it's worth risking.
- 而且他今晚就走了 - 人都去哪里了
- And he's leaving tonight. - Where is everybody?
有三大盘蛋糕
Three trays of cake,
我感觉就像金凤花姑娘
I feel like Goldilocks.
《三只小熊》故事里的角色
不会吧
It can't be!
哦 玛戈
Oh, Margo!
你没告诉我们你要回来
You didn't tell us you were coming back.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you too.
玛戈回来啦 大家快来
Margo's back, everyone!
天哪 你好吵
God, you're loud.
不好意思 我最近都在冲着童子军大吼
Ah, sorry, I've been screaming at Boy Scouts.
我认得那个声音
I know that voice.
你的旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
嗯 非常 有收获
Um, very... fruitful.
尼克斯
Nikos?
你好
Oh... Hello.
你们好
Hello.
- 你的男朋友吗 - 是的
- Boyfriend? - Yes.
而且他要跟我们住在一起
And he's going to live with us.
我们这儿已经够挤了
Oh, well, we're rather crowded
恐怕你们要拼床睡了
I'm afraid, you may have to share a bed.
- 我不在意 - 这不是问题
- I don't mind. - That is not a problem.
不 不是你俩拼床
No, not the two of you together!
现在这是个体面的旅店了
This is a genteel house now.
但斯皮罗住在这儿
Well, Spiros is staying here!
那是另一♥码♥事 不是吗
That's very different, isn't it?
因为斯皮罗在这干活
Because Spiros is doing jobs around the house.
我们正要把这些食物拿到镇上去
Now, we are just getting ready to take this food into town
看庆典还有什么活动没有
to join in whatever is left of the celebrations.
我们在庆祝什么
Oh, what are we celebrating?
一个没有意义的国王要来拜访
The pointless King is visiting.
你真好
Ah, that's nice.
我能吃一点这个狗脸饼吗
Can I have some of this dog-face pie?
那是国王的脸
That's the King.
人都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
关于国王现在已经到哪里了
There's still some confusion as to
还是有一些疑惑
where the King should be now
但是我已经放弃担心了
but I've given up worrying.
我们要享受疑惑
We enjoy confusion.
巴兹尔到哪里去了
Where's Basil?
他终于回英格兰去了
He's finally gone back to England.
给乔治国王准备的特殊娱乐项目
乔治·福比
George Formby.
是乔治·福比
Ah! George Formby.
太可惜了
What a shame.
皇家拜访非常圆♥满♥
The royal visit is a big success.
我载了好多人开了好远去见国王
I'd driven many people many miles to see the King.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
我们没找到他
We couldn't find him.
斯皮罗...
Spiros...
这很难开口...
This isn't easy...
但是你很快会自己发现
..but you'll find out soon enough.
什么
What?
你知道你的妻子有了外遇吧
You know your wife was having an affair?
是和巴兹尔
Well, it was with Basil.
而且 是我让巴兹尔去的
And... And I put Basil up to it.
我以为这会让你和我妈妈在一起
I thought it would bring you and mother together.
但是巴兹尔已经离开科孚了 所以
But Basil's left Corfu now, so...
大家好啊
Hello, everyone!
收拾东西 哎
Ah packing, eh!
也许我应该把行李都烧了
Maybe I should burn it all
然后就带一根牙刷
and just take a toothbrush
还有一本厚重的特罗洛普著作回家
and a hefty Trollope for the journey home.
巴兹尔 大哥 你还想走吗
Basil, man, will you ever leave?
你 和我的妻子
You... My wife?
斯皮罗...
Spiros...
斯皮罗 我们来谈谈
Spiros. Let's... Let's talk about this.
你今天就在我家
You were in my house today!
只是去告别的 不告而别是很无礼的
Just to say goodbye. It would be rude not to.
- 还在辩解 - 什么
- Defend yourself. - Sorry?
斯皮罗 我们都有错
Spiros, we're all to blame.
你干涉了我的生活 还有我的婚姻
You interfered in my life and my marriage.
我是最后一个知道的
I was the last to know.
我永远不会原谅你
I can never forgive you.
斯皮罗...
Spiros...
我想我们可以同意这是我活该
I think we can agree that I deserved that.
我真的该走了
Definitely be off, then.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表