剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Go back and fold those things nicely.
你们没有搜查令
You have no warrant.
我的天
Oh, my god...
不 等一下
No. Wait.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
又见面了 警长
We meet again, Superintendent.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我们需要些工具
We need to get something to help...
拿什么
Get what?
小心
Be careful...
就是这样
That's it.
抓紧 就是这儿
Hold tight! That's it.
抓紧了
Hold tight!
就快到了
That's it, nearly there!
我不敢看
Can't watch.
我扶住了 扶住了
I've got it, I've got it.
我知道发生了什么
I know what's happened
我听到你大喊些什么 共♥产♥主义亡命徒
I heard you shouting about a Communist desperado.
有罪吗 我就是
Guilty, that'll be me!
是 谁能想到呢
Yep. Who'd have thought?
像许多时髦的英国人一样
Like a lot of posh Brits,
在还没意识到这是无稽之谈时
I toyed with Marxism.
我也对马♥克♥思♥主义感兴趣过
Before realising it was tosh.
很好
That's it.
太棒了
So proud.
- 让开 - 快点
- Move. - Quick!
我们在这等着
So, we'll wait here
但愿斯皮罗能找来一条船
and hope that Spiro's found a boat.
艾米丽回到她旧情人身边去了
Emilia went back to her old lover.
相比于我 他是一个更好的革命者
He's a better revolutionary than me.
我开枪打了人
I shot a man,
真是太糟糕了
that is so bad.
爱会让我们做一些疯狂的事
Love makes us do crazy things.
甜蜜的疯狂
The sweet madness.
- 所以斯皮罗是你的爱人吗 - 不是
- So this man, Spiro, is your lover? - No.
除非他妻子死了
His wife would have to die first.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Do you want me to do anything about it?
别开玩笑了
Don't joke!
你反正会打偏
Anyway, you'd only miss.
你知道我...
You know I...
已经习惯了向斯皮罗敞开心扉
used to confide in Spiro
我甚至都不会对拉里那样
in a way I can't even with Larry
更别说其他人
or anyone.
所以我现在觉得无依无靠
So I feel adrift.
旅馆本该成为我的生活目标
The guesthouse was supposed to give me purpose.
我们都需要目标 不是吗
And we all need purpose, don't we?
家人平安健康
Keep your family safe and well,
或是推♥翻♥政♥府♥
overthrow a government.
或是用一本小说改变世界
Change the world with a novel.
又或是热爱动物们
Love animals.
你真是一个很好的聆听者
You're a terribly good listener.
没错 大家都这样说
Oh, yes, I've been told.
斯皮罗是那么的好
Spiro is such a lovely man.
但我们却不能在一起
But we can't be together.
为什么
Why?
我知道他也想和我在一起
I know he wants to be with me.
他本应该拯救我的 就像拯救你一样
He should be rescuing me as well as you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了让你自己不疯掉
You must talk to him again
你得再和他谈谈
for your own sanity.
接下来的事 谁又会知道呢
And then who knows?
对你自己好点
Be kinder to yourself.
典型的进退两难
It's the classic cleft stick.
你该如何对抗独♥裁♥国家呢
How do you fight the authoritarian state?
很残酷 你只能玩他们的游戏
Brutally, then you're playing their game.
希望他们没有从悬崖上掉下去
I hope they haven't fallen off the cliff.
那你是一名实打实的支持者
Passively, well, then you're a de facto supporter.
- 也是辩护者 - 你太多话了
- And an apologist. - Too many words.
我想的越多
The more I think about it,
我就越靠近范杰拉托斯
the closer Vangelatos and I are.
我的小说是
My novels are bullets
击落文学压♥迫♥力量的子弹
bringing down the forces of literary oppression.
- 胡说八道 - 真的吗
- That's balls. - Are they really?
但书真的很重要
But books are actually important!
我侦查过了 应该没有人监视我们
So I've recced and I don't think we're being watched.
拉里 去找斯皮罗 看看那艘船怎么样了
Larry, find Spiro, see what's happening with that boat.
正如我说的 我或许是一位律师
So I said, I may be a solicitor
但如果你捅了我们 我们不会流血吗
but if you prick us, do we not bleed?
巴兹尔 鲁格勒斯雅 舞者们
Basil, Lugaretzia, dancers.
如果警♥察♥来了
If the police arrive,
告诉他们我们去野餐了
tell them we have gone on a picnic.
你们不知道我们在哪
You don't know where.
我该做什么?
What shall I do?
把猫头鹰放下来
Put the owl down.
不 不要那样做
Oh, no, don't do that!
把猫头鹰放下来
No, put the owl down.
好吧 如你所愿
Right, with you.
我们得去海湾那儿 防止出什么意外
We'll go to the cove in case something's gone wrong.
莱斯利真像一位帅气的将军
Leslie is like handsome general.
又没我什么事 是吗
I've not been included again, have I?
你有没有曾经觉得
Do you ever feel like
你和自己的家人脱节了
you have outgrown your family?
他们在那
There they are.
我们带来了食物和水
We brought food and water.
给你 你在旅途上用得着
Here, you'll need these for your journey.
现在不用
Not, not now.
- 快看 - 哪儿
- Look! - Where?
我看不到
I can't see it.
一只茶隼 就在岬角上面
Kestrel. Just above the headland.
但那儿有...
But, there is something...
快点...
Come on...
正好来得及道别
Ah, just in time to say goodbye.
斯皮罗 我不知道该说什么
Spiro, what can I say?
什么也不用说
Nothing.
他应该要去马耳他了
I think he's on his way to Malta.
斯皮罗...
Spiro...
我得把船还回来 这太珍贵了
卖♥♥了吧 你需要这笔钱活下去
Sell it! You'll need money to survive.
船主欠我人情
The owner owes me favour.
再见了
Goodbye.
真是个伤感的时刻
This is a sad moment.
你个该死的骗子
You bloody liar.
我给你拿了本好书
I brought you a fascinating book
你可以在路上看
to read on your journey.
书讲的是偶蹄类动物
It's about even-toed ungulates.
谢谢 极大的荣幸
Thank you! What a treat!
别把偶蹄类和奇蹄类搞混了
Don't get them muddled up with the odd-toed ungulates.
行了 杰瑞 该我了
Shut up, Gerry, my turn.
它有些年头了 不过你可能用得着
It's very old but you might need it.
不了
No.
我现在是个和平主义者
I am a pacifist now.
你有点反应过激了
That's a bit of an overreaction.
如果有战争
If there is war,
我们就得适应那些磨难
we'll have to get used to these sorts of ordeals.
跨越地中海寻求庇护
Crisscrossing the Mediterranean to search for safety.
请一个小时后到房♥子那里来
Please come to the house in an hour.
再见
Bye.
形同陌路太悲哀了
It's too sad being strangers.
的确
I know.
我们可以不再这样了吗
Can we stop?
当然
Yes, please.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表