剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
就随口一问
Only asking.
从数量上来说 这都算不上是一种有效的捕鱼方法
我是不是说的太具体了
Was that too specific?
我了解你 我想也是
Knowing you, I'd imagine so.
你们要是再敢炸一次 我就下去
把你们变成鱼食
来呀 如果你敢动我试试
我就把你的车烧了
笨蛋 你现在把他们给惹怒了
走开
Get off!
走开
Away!
明白了吧 这就是为什么我们要射杀这些牲畜
You see, this is why we should shoot animals.
大家别慌
Fear not, everyone.
迪米特拉 别担心你漂亮的脑袋
Dimitra, do not worry your sensationally-pretty head.
我确定这附近会有餐馆的
I'm sure there will be a Taverna nearby,
一切都会没事的
and all will be well.
好 快收拾一下吧
Right, come on.
我来保管这瓶酒
I'll keep this safe.
轻轻一推
One push
从此你和斯皮罗就能过上幸福的生活
and you and Spiros could live happily ever after.
看起来就是这了
Looks like it's here or nowhere.
或者我们可以回到车上
Or we could get back in our vehicles
再找找其它地方
and find somewhere else
不 别了
No, let's not do that.
那么 我们现在来喝掉它吧
So, let's drink this now.
迪米特拉 你总是有好点子
Dimitra, you are awash with good ideas.
不 这是给拉里的礼物 无论他在哪
No, it's a present, for Larry. Wherever he is.
天哪 巴兹尔
Oh, Basil!
谁都可能摔了它
That could have happened to anyone.
我知道你在找什么借口
I think the phrase you're looking for is
那就是说酒在我手上
The drinks are on me.
快走开
Go on, shoo.
哦
Oh!
终于 女巫显灵了
At last. Enchantresses.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrell.
坐下吧
Pull up a bottom.
不要理他
Just ignore him.
如果他给我们找了任何麻烦
If he gives us any trouble
就让房♥东赶他出去
we'll have him ejected by the landlord.
大伙们 我能为你们服务些什么吗
Now, what can I serve you with, my dears?
这样的话 我们离开好了
Well, in that case, we're leaving.
不 不要这样 我们想坐下来吃块派 喝点什么
No, no, please. We'll just stay for a pie and a drink.
没错 我这有美味的...
Yes, yes, I do a lovely, er...
看看 它们都很美味
Well, it's all lovely, look.
你认识这个人吗
You know this man?
克里奇船长
Captain Creech.
我们大概一年见一次
We meet about once a year
每次总是有坏事发生
and something bad always happens.
你别想喝酒了
Well, you're not getting any booze.
那最好 他才14岁
I should hope not. He's 14.
不要打断我
Didn't stop me.
在长体毛之前 我就什么事都做过了
I done everything before I sprouted any body hair.
你怎么会在这里
What are the chances of you being here?
实际上 我是来看望拉里的
Well, as a matter of fact, I came to visit Larry.
像我一样 他也是一个寻乐者
A pleasure seeker, like myself.
这家店的主人对我开出了不错的报酬
And the chap that owned this offered me a very good deal.
所以 他在哪
So, where is he?
他应该在阿尔巴尼亚经营着一家妓院
I believe he's running a brothel in Albania.
我们问的是拉里
No, Larry!
哦 他在巴黎
Oh, oh! Er... Paris!
别样的天堂之地
A different kind of paradise.
那他收不到我的信了
He can't have received my letter.
确实 信在这里
Oh, he didn't. It's here.
我已经好好读了一遍
I gave it a good read, obviously.
很遗憾听说你的女儿玛戈离家出走了
I was very sorry to hear your daughter Margo had jumped ship.
有点疯狂
Bit of a mad one.
但是你得到了特别的赞美之词
But you get a very appreciative mention.
这是很私人的话题
That's a very personal subject!
你在信里写了有关斯皮罗的什么
What did you write about Spiros in your letter?
我想着...
I imagine...
他有多么珍贵
it was how precious he is.
你能拥有他是多么幸运
And how lucky you are to have him.
当然
Yes.
我很幸运
I am.
为了表明我对你们没有恶意
Well, to show there's no hard feelings
我愿意给你们所有人提供午餐
I'd like to serve you all lunch.
每人8德拉克马
Eight drachma a head.
先付钱
Payable in advance.
总是充满激♥情♥吗
Was it all excitement
总是充满激♥情♥吗
Was it all excitement
我的保险经纪人生涯
杰弗里
今天下午3:45
不 并不是
No, it wasn't.
办公室里有段十分特殊的年岁
There were quite years in the office.
实际上 有十年之久
In fact, there were quite decades.
整个20世纪90年代
The 1900s.
这段时间...
They were...
非常特殊
rather quite.
那里存有大量的保险经纪备案
There's a tremendous amount of filing in insurance broking.
我们的脑海中始终萦绕着火灾的风险
The risk of fire was always on our minds.
走吧
Come on.
尤其是在 我之前提到的
Particularly during the, er, quite decades
特殊的十年间
which I mentioned earlier.
文件越积越多
All that paper going up.
但是...
But it, erm...
从未发生过火灾
It never happened.
我不讲了
I'm going to bring this to a halt now.
演讲前
A little early,
我可能高估了我生活的有趣程度
I think I may have overestimated just how interesting my life was.
我喜欢你的演讲
I loved that talk!
我是玛戈·德雷尔 我很荣幸成为
I'm Margo Durrell, and I'm lucky enough
杰弗里的外甥女之类的
to be Geoffrey's great-niece-in-law, or something.
快下来坐着
Sit down.
但这表明 即使是我们中最年长的人也会不自信
But it shows that even the most grown up of us can lose confidence.
所以 让我来描述一下我在希腊的科孚岛上的生活
So, let me fill in for his shortened talk
以此来补充他简短的演讲
by describing my life on the Greek island of Coufu
我的寡妇母亲几年前带我们去到那里生活
where my widowed mother took us a few years ago to live.
我的大哥拉里将它称之为 不列颠布丁岛
My older brother Larry calls Britain Pudding Island.
意思是它很简陋
Which he means meanly
但是谁会不喜欢布丁呢
but who in their right mind doesn't love pudding?
如果英国是布丁的话
But if Britain's a pudding
科孚就是 让我想想...
Coufu is, let's say...
一份美味的海鲜拼盘
a sensual platter of seafood
是沐浴阳光长大的蔬菜
sun-kissed vegetables
是琳琅满目的水果
and exploding fruit.
吃的来了
Here we are.
尽情享用吧
Wrap your gizzards round those,eh?
他曾经在萨伏伊受训
He trained at the Savoy, you know.
法国东南部和意大利西北部历史地区
巴兹尔 你在这个国家做什么
So, Basil, what are you doing in this country?
我在休长假
I'm on a long holiday, really.
存了一笔钱
Got some money set by.
给我吧
Given it to me!
好啊
Righty ho!
你想要现金还是支票
How would you like it, cash or cheque?
或者我可以换成珠宝
Or I can do jewellery?
真是俏皮的笑声
What a saucy laugh.
杰瑞 你的动物园怎么样了
Gerry, how was your zoo?
我想对公众开放
Well, I want to open it to the public
但是还没有筹备好
but it's still not ready.
如果你需要更多动物的话
Oh, if you're looking for more critters
我有两只在屋后
I've got two out the back
它们是被愚蠢的水手留下的
that were left by some rather stupid sailors.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表