剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
只有我和海鸥
Just me and the seagulls.
没有什么能阻止你和我妈妈在一起
There's nothing stopping you and my mother being together.
真的
Surely.
自尊心除外
Apart from pride.
自尊心的声誉不佳
Pride has a poor reputation
但我喜欢
but I like it.
没了自尊心
Without it,
我就只是个无家可归的出租车司机
I am just a homeless taxi driver.
别胡说
No, that's rubbish.
我知道你的问题所在
No, I know your problem.
你对我妈妈一见钟情
You've loved my mother ever since you met her.
你之所以有负罪感是因为...
And you feel guilty because...
这段感情毁了你的婚姻
because that's what broke your marriage.
唯一的补救办法就是
And the only cure for that
放下负罪感 高兴起来
is to stop feeling guilty and feel happy.
回到我们家和我妈妈在一起
By coming back to the house and being with her
求你了
Please.
看看这些海报
什么用都没有
我们的戏剧就以...
So, we open our play on...
奥德修斯开场 希腊神话中
Odysseus, the foremost fighting hero
最古老的战斗英雄
of Greek mythology.
和你的船员们一起
With your crew.
你们的船将在充满魔力的食莲人的家园登陆
Your ship lands among the magical lotus-eaters
在那里旅行者尽情享用着水果
where travellers eat fruits
不再有回家的念头
and lose thoughts of home.
- 我们懂 - 是的 - 就像科孚
- We get it. - yes. - It's like Corfu. yes
话说回来莱斯利在哪
But where's Leslie?
应当由他来负责舞台统筹
He's supposed to be doing the stage management.
鲁格 你在哪里弄到这些的
Luga, where did you get these?
我借的 我家里有当演员的
I borrow them. We have actors in my family.
那太好了
Well, that's fabulous.
并不好
No.
好吧
Right.
尼科斯必须参与演出
Nikos must be in the play.
- 必须 - 是的
- Must? - Yes.
我可以负责音乐
I will do the music.
他很有音乐天赋
He's really musical.
好吧 我们可以...
Well, we can...
我们可以安排一下
we can work on that.
顺便一提
Oh, by the way.
祝贺你们即将到来的水乳♥交♥融
Congratulations on your forthcoming union.
德雷尔家的表演者们又回归了
Ah, The Durrells players, back
实在是众望所归
despite popular demand.
你也是其中一员
And you're in it, too.
斯文和你丈夫都同意了
Sven has agreed, and your husband.
他会很喜欢的
Oh, oh, he'll love that.
演什么
What parts?
你 扮演塞壬
You, a siren.
非我莫属
Obviously.
你丈夫扮演风神
And the wind god, your husband.
看来你很了解他
You've heard about him,then?
斯皮罗
Spiros.
我们很想你
We've missed you.
我真的不是想把你从你妻子身边逼走
I really wasn't pushing you away from your wife.
婚姻就是...
Marriage is...
我们都知道 婚姻很宝贵
Well,as we know. it's precious.
我意识到
well, I'm realising
即使是珍贵的东西也会消逝
that even precious things end.
我们都爱日落 但是...
We all love the sunset, but...
只有傻子才会追着夕阳满世界跑
only a fool tries to chase it around the world.
听听你用得这自然的比喻
Hark at you with your nature metaphors.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
你值得语言所能描述的
You deserve the finest everything
最好的一切
including language.
我要正式地要求你...
I'm going to ask you, formally...
永久地...
and forever...
以我的名字呼唤我
to call me by my first name.
路易莎
Louisa.
路易莎
Louisa.
路易莎
Louisa.
你的名字有什么含义
What does it mean?
我觉得它的意思是
I believe it means
著名的战士
famous warrior.
发愁者
Worrier?
战士
Warrior.
我的名字是斯皮里宗
I am Spyridon.
意思是携带种子的篮子
Meaning a basket for carrying seeds.
轮到哈利基奥普洛斯先生上台了
Mr Halikiopoulos is needed on stage.
我也在你的表演里吗
I'm in your play?
所有人 人人都要参与
All are. There is no escape.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrell.
我能趁你独自一人
While you're alone
和你说几句话吗
might I have a word?
西奥 尽你所能地不要那么严肃
Theo, try as you may with your grave face
你可不能影响我的好心情
you cannot dent my sunny mood.
我在雅典的朋友说
My friends in Athens say
希腊现在的政♥治♥局势...
the political situation in Greece is...
很危急
is dire.
欧洲的压力与日俱增
Pressures in Europe are mounting.
但我们是不会走的
But we're not leaving
除非到了不得不离开的地步
until we absolutely have to, if ever.
我很高兴你能这么说
Well, I'm glad,
但是我必须得说
but I had to say it.
我不想伤杰瑞的心
I don't want to break Gerry's heart
但是他应该拆掉他的动物园
but he should dismantle his zoo.
不行
No.
否则 如果最坏的情况发生
Otherwise, if the worst happens
他可能不得不抛下他的动物
he may have to just abandon his animals.
看着我
Look at me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是如果事态有变你必须准备好离开
but you must be ready to go if things change.
墨索里尼和希♥特♥勒♥
Signor Mussolini and Herr Hitler
已经承诺不会入侵希腊...
have pledged not to invade Greece...
- 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 - 在其总理洛尼斯·梅塔克斯的领导下
- Hail Hitler.Hail Hitler. - ..which remains officially neutral
官方仍然保持中立
under its prime minister, loannis Metaxas.
但意大利入侵阿尔巴尼亚
But the Italian invasion of Albanis
已经使这些保证受到质疑...
has cast doubt on these assurances...
杰瑞
Gerry.
西奥
Theo.
我很抱歉不得不说这些
I don't want to have to say this.
我刚刚是这样跟拉里说的
That's just what I said to Larry.
祸患 三倍祸患
Woe and thrice woe.
没人会那样说
Nobody says that.
我提议说 真该死
I suggested, "Bloody hell!"
噩梦
"Nightmare!"
但是我在想...
But I was thinking...
你也许可以稍微缩减一下动物园的规模
you might thin out your zoo a little.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为...
Because...
我突然觉得它看起来非常拥挤
I suddenly thought it was looking rather crowded.
那只是因为你一个人住
Well, that's just because you live alone.
你可以弄十几只羚羊放到你家
You could move a dozen wildebeest into your place
但你都很难注意到
and you'd hardly notice.
除了坏掉的家具外
Apart from the broken furniture.
不错的建议
Well... Good one.
有些东西在它们能展翅飞翔时就应该任其翱翔
some might need to spread their wings while they can
无论我们有多想留住它们
however much we'd like to keep them here.
密事和性崇拜
你怎么了
What's you problem?
我必须为独眼巨人制♥作♥面具
I have to make a mask for a cyclops
很明显 他只有一只眼睛
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表