剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
And Sprios really does have his own room.
我知道 你说过了
I know. You said!
别人当然会觉得你和斯皮罗有私情
Of course people think you're having an affair with Sprios.
我以为你并不在意
I thought you don't care.
我不在乎 若是我们真有这回事
Well, I wouldn't, if it were true!
我因为有罪被绞死
I'm being hung for a crime
然而却从未获得犯罪的快♥感♥
I haven't had the pleasure of committing.
他和你住在一起
He's living with you
外人肯定不觉得他只是一个杂工
they're bound to think he's more than a handyman.
斯皮罗有他自己的房♥间
Sprios has his own bedroom
我们住在不同楼层
on a different floor to mine.
是的
Yes
从他房♥间到你房♥间还得走上一截儿呢
and there's on way he could get into your bedroom from there.
他还要穿过院子
He'd have to walk yards...
这些很好吃
These are gorgeous.
你和斯皮罗应该开个糕点铺
You and Sprios should open a patisserie.
我太想和他在一起了
I want him so badly.
天哪
Blimey.
- 但我又很害怕 - 何出此言
- But I'm petrified. - Why?
看看我的经历
Well, look at my record.
丈夫43岁去世
My husband died at 43
斯文告诉我他是一个同性恋
Sven told me he was homosexual
他在结婚前一天才告诉我
the day before we were due to be married.
- 真丢脸 - 休又被刺伤
- Yes, shame on you! - Hugh was stabbed.
达芙妮和莱斯利不能终成眷属
Daphne and Leslie were halfway up the aisle
瞧瞧他们发生了什么
look what happened to them.
但我们还是快乐地结婚了
We're happily married.
虽然他对我做了那些事
Despite the thing he does with the, erm...
无论如何 这些都过去了
Anyway, it does happen, you know.
好吧 无论如何这都是空谈
Well, it's all academic, anyway.
或许斯皮罗不爱迪米特亚
Spiros may not love Dimitra
但不管怎么说他们是夫妻
but he's wedded to her, in every sense.
我又听到一些关于她的流言蜚语
Oh, I have an update on her rumoured indiscretion.
我可不要戏剧化的暂停
I don't need a dramatic pause.
显然 这次迪米特亚是和一个外国人
Well, apparently it's with a foreigner
因为她觉得和外国人出轨不算出轨
because she feels that doesn't count.
幸亏拉里走了 否则我会怀疑是他
Thank God Larry's away, or I'd suspect him.
接下来我会用英语讲解
So I'll be using English
它是世界上最重要的语言
the most important language in the world.
而且会让你得到一个英语徽章
And it'll get you an English badge.
有问题的可以举手
Anyone who doesn't understand, put your hand up.
我怎么得到一个反捕猎徽章呢
How would I get my Anti-Hunting badge?
不存在那玩意儿 你可以试试傻瓜徽章
That doesn't exist, but do try for the Idiot Badge.
怎么了 索蒂里斯
Yes, Sotiris?
我们能去杰瑞动物园吗
Can we go to the zoo of Gerry?
可以 之所以能去只是因为
Yes, but only because
我们会在那里为国王表演
that's where we're going to practise our display for the King.
斯塔夫罗斯
Yes, Stavros?
我父母说英国人都很坏
My parents say the British are bad.
是吗 那他们喜欢谁
Really, and who do they like better?
纳粹分子
Nazis.
你给我小心点
I've got my eye on you.
好了 现在向我家行进
Right, we will now march to my house.
我来带头 我弟弟杰拉尔德殿后
I will lead, my brother Gerald will bring up the rear.
帕诺斯 击鼓
Panos, drum.
我们要回家了
We are all going to home.
玛戈 你为什么要去希腊
Margo, why are you in the other direction?
你更想待在哪里 英国还是希腊
Where would you rather be, England or Greece?
我家人都在科孚
My family are in Corfu.
无论打不打仗 我都要和他们在一起
War or no war, I wanna be with them.
这里一片混乱 我们必须得回家
What madness, we all must run home.
就像 兔子钻进洞里那样
Like, er, rabbits disappearing into holes.
就是你们入侵了阿尔巴尼亚
It was you who invaded Albania.
不 没有 我有不在场证据
No, no, I have an alibi.
我当时在巴黎的一家咖啡馆里
I was sitting in a cafe in Paris.
我们应该像瑞士人那样
We should be like Switzerland.
拒绝战争
They say no to war.
所以他们才能赚更多的钱
So they can say yes to making more money.
你认为只有希腊才是完美的吗
So you think only Greece is perfect
你们的首相烧毁他不喜欢的书籍
with its prime minister who burns books he doesn't like
并且如果国王不是亲英派
and would embrace fascism
他就有可能支持法♥西♥斯♥主义
if his King wasn't so pro-Britain?
这些我都可以从报纸上读到
I can read a newspaper.
为什么不说服你的家人和你一起回英国
Why not persuade your family to join you in England, huh?
因为科孚更像家
Because Coufu feels like home.
大家好
Oh. Herete.
你们一定是皇家随行团的人吧
You must be part of the royal entourage?
是的 西奥多·斯迪芬奈兹送我们来这儿的
Yes, Theodore Stephanides sent us.
好的 我带你们去你们的房♥间
Ah, right, well, er, let me take you to your rooms.
鲁格勒斯雅 你想带王室成员去楼上看看吗
Or would you like to show the Royal party upstairs, Lugaretzia?
不想
No.
鲁格勒斯雅是共和党
Lugaretzia is a republican.
别跟他们说这个
Do not tell them!
她总是大惊小怪
Yes, she is full of suprises.
但她最典型的还是疑心病
But her real allegiance is to hypochondria.
不用问她作何感受
Don't ask her how she's feeling.
她会告诉你的
She will tell you.
稍息
Ah, at ease.
走得很好
Good walking.
科斯马斯 你好点儿了吗
Kosmas, are we recovered?
好孩子
Good boy.
人不流血枉少年
A bleeding knee is a happy knee.
对了 无视那个大喊的疯子非常明智
Oh, and well done for ignoring the crazy shouting man.
我们不是一个军事组织
We are not a military organisation
更不是傻瓜
or silly...
我们来此是为了结交朋友
We are here to make friends
帮助老人 学习技能
serve our elders, and learn skills.
今天的技能就是 打结
And today's skill is... knotting.
这是练习要用的绳子
Here are your practice ropes.
打结非常重要
Now, knots are vital.
没有结扣 我们的生活都会瓦解
Without them, our lives would literally fall apart.
现在 这是给你们练习的绳子
Now, these are your practice ropes...
你们去哪儿
where are you going?
去看动物
To see the animals.
杰瑞 能把他们带回来吗
Gerry, can you get them back, please?
杰瑞
Gerry!
你好 莱斯利
Oh, hello, Leslie!
我真为你感到骄傲 乖孩子
I'm so proud of you, poppet.
你能别这样吗 妈妈
Mother, can you not?
我现在是个有权威的人物…
I'm a figure of authority...
当然 你当然是 抱歉
Oh, yes, of course, sorry.
进行的怎么样了
How's it going?
非常好
Yes, very well.
我们只是休息一下
We're just taking a short break...
#让我叫你甜心吧
# Let me call you sweetheart
#因为我们爱上了彼此
# Because we are through
#让我听你低语
# Let me hear you whisper
#说你也爱我
# That you love me too...
干杯
Yamas!
#让爱之光闪耀
# Let the love light glowing
#在你眼中 如此真实
# In your eyes, so true
#让我叫你甜心吧
# Let me call you sweetheart
#因为我爱你
# Because agapi mou...
不
No...
我爱你
我觉得迪米特亚的异国情人 是巴兹尔
I think Dimitra's foreign lover is Basil.
不会吧
No!
在我们去卡拉米的路上
On our trip to Kalami
她看起来真的很喜欢他
she really seemed to like him.
现在他表现得爱意正浓
And now he's being all lovey-dovey
还带着希腊口音唱歌♥
and singing with a Greek accent.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表