剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
We need a plan.
必须送你离开
We must get you away.
艾丽米蒂斯湾很隐秘
Erimitis Cove is secluded.
那里是能找条小船
That's the best place to drop a boat
接走范杰拉托斯的最佳地点
and pick up Mr Vangelatos.
不 他的真名是什么
No, what's his real name?
我们知道的越少越好
The less we know, the better.
大家不都这样说吗
Isn't that the kind of thing one says?
好无聊啊
I'm bored!
能换个人放哨提防警♥察♥吗
Can somebody else watch out for the police now?
很好 考虑得非常周到
Oh, well done! Very discreet!
我给你找个喇叭得了
I'll get you a megaphone
让附近的聋子都能听到你说话
so even the deaf people in the neighbourhood can hear you!
我们为什么不让他乔装成修道士
Why don't we get him off the island on the ferry,
送他乘船离岛
disguised as a monk?
太危险了
Too risky.
警方知道他就在科孚
The police know he's in Corfu
还知道他长什么样
and what he looks like.
那装成洗衣女工呢
Washerwoman?
我一点也不擅长干这个 对吧
I'm not good this, am I?
我们需要一条船
We need a boat.
给我来杯咖啡 北边的亭子
Coffee in the northern gazebo.
自己倒吧
Oh, make your own.
比起围着你转
I've got better things to do than
我有更重要的事要做
flap around after you.
楼上有个逃犯
There's a fugitive upstairs!
我们本来不用再接待客人了
We wouldn't have needed to take in guest
不管是逃犯还是普通人
fugitive or normal
如果你没有像蠢兮兮的海象那样
if you hadn't buggered up Auntie's legacy
搞砸了姨妈的遗产
like the great idle walrus you are!
就算我是海象 也是付钱的海象
I may be a walrus but I am a paying walrus.
斯皮罗
Spiro!
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favour to ask.
进我办公室说吧
Come into my office.
我需要一条带马达的船
I need a good boat with a motor.
为什么
Why?
要送一个朋友离开希腊
To take a friend of ours away from Greece.
巴兹尔吗 你想淹死他
Basil? You want to drown him?
不是
No.
我确实想淹死他 不过这次不是
Well yes, but no.
是一个希腊朋友
A Greek friend.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我不能说
I can't say it.
那怎么拼写
How do you spell it?
不 我会读他的名字
No, I can pronounce it
但我不想说
I don't want to say it.
他是所谓的共♥产♥党逃犯
It's so-called Communist fugitive.
他和我们待在一起
He's staying with us.
范杰拉托斯先生吗
Your Mr Vangelatos?
- 那个通缉犯 - 是的
- The wanted guy? - Yes.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他需要转移到最近的安全的国家
He needs to get to the nearest safe country.
好吧
Ok.
我对你和妈妈的事感到遗憾
I'm so sorry about you and Mother.
我比你更遗憾
Not as sorry as I am.
但她安全 健康...
But she's safe, well and...
美丽
wonderful?
没错
Yes, she is.
你好 美人 要理发吗
Hello! Beauty, haircutting.
很便宜,我有自己的剪刀
And I trim pets' hair rather well.
嗨
Hi, hi.
很便宜 我有自己的剪刀
Very cheap. I have my own scissors.
我还很擅长给宠物理发
And I trim pets' hair rather well.
好好考虑一下
Have a think
明天来这预约吧
and come back here tomorrow to book an appointment.
德雷尔家把那个共♥产♥主义逃亡者藏在他们家
德雷尔夫人是一位优雅的女士
她不会做那种事的
搜院子
警长
Ah, super.
德雷尔先生
Mr Durrell.
是什么风把您吹来了
What brings you to our house?
我想参观一下你们的新旅馆
I would like to visit the new guesthouse.
看看是否一切正常
To make sure everything is in order.
大家注意
Everyone,
警长和两位友善的警♥察♥
the superintendent and two nice policeman
要来检查我们的房♥子是否一切正常
are going to check that everything's in order!
大家都在睡觉呢
Lots of people are snoozing.
- 警长 - 莱斯利
- Superintendent! - Leslie.
我能求您一件事吗 就在这说
Can I ask you one thing? Um, out here
是私人的事情
because it's, it's personal.
什么事
What?
- 我能回去工作吗 - 不能
- Can I have my old job back? - No.
但是我是天生就是块当警♥察♥的料
But I'm a natural policement.
我厌恶不公
I hate injustice
还热爱警服
love a uniform...
警长 见到你真高兴
Ah! Superintendent. What a joy.
坐下来喝杯茶吃点蛋糕吧
You must sit and have tea and cake.
你们一起
All of you.
我知道你们这些警♥察♥有多爱糕点
I know how much you bobbies love your pastries.
只有我
Only me.
我的手下会检查房♥子 去吧
My men will examine the house. Go.
我需要看搜查令
You can't come up.
我很高兴能来你这
I'm excited to be in your quarters.
我需要看搜查令
I need to see your search warrant.
你们不能上来
You can't come up.
我女朋友没穿衣服
My girlfriend's naked.
她很生猛 澳大利亚人
She's ferocious. Australian.
她会尖叫的 所以得给她一点时间
And will scream so I'd, I'd give her a moment.
我们可以的
We can do this.
确保梯子系紧了
Make sure it's tight.
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
没问题 来吧
Ok, come on...
好的 可以了
Yeah, that's it.
- 好 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们做到了
There we are, we did it.
真倒霉
Bugger.
你是一位漂亮女士
You are a pretty lady.
我是一位帅气男士 我们天造地设
I'm a handsome man. We should be lovely together.
哦是的
Oh, yes.
你一个人睡 这太浪费了
You sleep alone, that is a waste.
算不上浪费 我在床上很不老实
Well, not really, you see, I thrash about in bed.
我也觉得
I thought so.
不 不是那个意思 我刚是说...
Oh, no, not in that way! No, I've just...
你好 警官 给您看看我的猫头鹰
Hello, ah, the police. Let me show you my owl.
尤利西斯 它是不是很漂亮
Ulysses. Isn't he magnificent?
不要急 让它试试
Take your time, give him a stroke.
搜过房♥间没有
我们不能上楼
上面有一位愤怒的裸体女人
别傻了 快去
聪明的猫头鹰吃掉了漂亮的小老鼠
The wise owl has gobbled the pretty mouse.
如果我想被吃掉 也不会是被你
If I wanted to be gobbled, it wouldn't be by you.
斯皮罗并没有变坏
And Spiro is not crooked,
他挣扎在良心的煎熬中
he's painfully honourable.
我要搜查房♥子
I will inspect the house.
我们得到消息
We have information
你藏匿着一个共♥产♥党亡命徒
you are hiding a communist desperado.
抓住绳子
Grab the rope!
我才不上去
I'm not going up!
妈妈 我们现在应该怎么办
Mum, what do we do now?
- 嘿 - 你们不能进来
- Hi. - You're not allowed here.
借过
Excuse me!
- 等一下 - 你们不能上去
- Wait! - You can't go up there!
回来把这些东西叠整齐
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表