剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我们就不会这么白费力气了
we wouldn't have been on this wild goose chase.
不过 多美好的一天啊...
But otherwise, what a nice day...
塞奥佐罗斯先生吐在了莱斯利的腿上
Mr Theodoros was sick on Leslie's lap.
接着我的船也爆♥炸♥了
Then my boat was blown up.
所以我才是最倒霉的
So I've had the worst day!
我总是受害者
I'm always the victim.
是你把杰瑞推到了海里 他连衣服都没脱
For the record, you did push Gerry into the sea with his clothes on.
好了
Well, all right.
抛开这一切 今天还是美好的一天
But apart from all that, what a nice day.
我要走回家
I'm going to walk home.
为什么
那么告诉她 你要开车送我回家 而不是她
不
你想走路 那就走吧
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
我不想告诉你
I don't want to tell you.
对不起了大家
Everyone, I'm sorry...
让你们看到了我的家事
you had to see my private problems.
我毁了你们的好日子
I spoiled your day.
不 真的没有
No, you really didn't.
干的漂亮 亲爱的
Well done, dear.
你用即兴发挥的寥寥数语
You took Lytchett Matravers by storm
就在利切特马特拉弗斯掀起了一阵风暴
with your improvised ramblings.
这里的人们都很友好
People are so nice here.
我想我会在这待上一段时间
I think I'll stay in the area for a bit.
希腊人♥民♥就不友好吗
Are people not nice in Greece?
不 他们也很好
Yes, they are.
但我很喜欢的一点是 在英国大家都说英语
but I love the fact that in England, people speak English.
我们也说不了其他语言
We wouldn't have it any other way
- 不是吗 亲爱的 - 没错
- Would we, dear? - No.
这个道理看似很浅显 但我今天才意识到
It sounds obvious, but today I realised
自信的关键是
that the key to confidence
要能够表达自我
is being able to express one's self.
我现在觉得自己无所不能
I feel I can do anything now.
又见面了
Hello again.
当我走回家的时候 我意识到
I was walking home, and I realised
或许我们能够互相帮助
we might be able to help each other.
噢
Oh?
我女儿莫德的家庭教师突然要离开了
My daughter Maud's governess had to leave suddenly.
我在想你是否能够接替这份工作
And I was wondering if you could take over?
天啊
Gosh.
你拥有我女儿所需要的那种魅力
You have well, the oomph that my daughter needs.
我很乐意能成为一名家庭教师
I would love to be a governess.
太棒了
Oh, how splendid.
这是莫德
Here's Maud.
莫德 这是德雷尔小姐
Maud, this is Miss Durrell.
你好 莫德
Hello, Maud.
漂亮的眼睛 整齐的牙齿 紧实的小腿
Lovely eyes, strong teeth, firm calves.
打住
Stop now.
我不是在说
Well, I'm not saying that Dimitra
迪米特拉值得嫁给比斯皮罗更好的人...
could do better than Spiros...
多好的一个女人
What a bloody woman.
如果她真那么聪明...
If she was that brilliant...
他们就不会在一起浪费彼此的生命
they wouldn't be sucking the life out of each other.
任何时候只要她想 都可以来和我在一起
She can suck the life out of me whenever she likes.
她不会再闯入我们的下一次野餐了
Well, she won't be rushing to join us on another picnic
除非她想在芝士条上撒砒霜毒死我们
except to maybe sprinkle arsenic on the cheese straws.
关于我丈夫的早逝
That's the best thing
最好的部分就是
about my husband dying young.
我们都还没来得及彻底惹恼对方
We never had time to irritate the hell out of each other.
别介意我的头发
Excuse my hair.
它们掉得很厉害
It fell out.
我得了梅毒
I have syphilis.
她是说她得了梅毒吗
Did she say she has syphilis?
是 她是那么说的
Yes, yes, she did.
我现在要去游泳了
Right, well, I'm going for a swim.
现在别去 杰瑞
Not now, Gerry.
真是令人激动
This is so exciting.
拜托 我们能不能限制一下
Please could we put a limit on
屋子里动物的数量
the number of animals in the house.
再见
Ta leme.
棒极了
Marvellous.
这下要名扬整个科孚岛了
Now that will be all round Corfu.
什么
What will?
这栋房♥子就是一场畸形秀
That this house is a freak show.
总而言之
So, to sum up
这就是我们三个国家之间的区别
this is the difference between our triangle of nations.
英国人活在过去
The English live in the past
希腊人活在当下
the Greek live in the present
而法国人活在...
and the French live in...
法国
France.
我向你致谢
Ba-boom, I thank you.
巴黎这有很多人在喋喋不休地讨论即将爆发的战争
There is much chatter here in Paris of impending war
这也使我更加思念你们
which makes me miss you even more.
身在英国的玛戈将会远离这些恐惧
Margo in England will be insulated from such fears
多亏了英国人的一贯作风
thanks to the good old British refusal
他们认为世界上其它地方并不重要
to acknowledge that the rest of the world matters
甚至不承认它们的存在
or even exists.
我在村庄大厅的演讲进行的很顺利
My talk in the village hall went very well.
尽管这里的人们
Though people are, of course
羞于流露赞美和兴趣
shy of coming forward to express praise or interest.
现在我退休了
Now I am retired
我生活的轨迹就像是...
my life stretches forward like...
一条康庄大道
an open road
有可靠的普鲁陪伴我
with my trusty mucker Prue beside me
除了我们的想象力
and nothing to hold us back
没有任何事能让我们退缩
except our imaginations.
亲爱的表妹路易莎
Dear Cousin Louisa
过去几周的天气
The weather has been up to
又玩起了老把戏
its old tricks over the past week.
选帽子都快成噩梦了
Choosing a hat has been little short of a nightmare.
我习惯了刮风
I'm used to wind
但周二我们的老朋友雨夹雪又露出了它丑恶的嘴脸
but our old friend sleet raised its ugly head on Tuesday.
我算是有了一份工作
I seem to have a job.
当家庭教师
As a governess.
是的 我知道 这非常简·奥斯汀
Yes, I know - very Jane Austen.
教一个叫莫德的孩子
To a child called Maud
那孩子看上去像是生吞活剥了她之前的老师
who looks like she killed and probably ate my predecessor.
但我已经全副武装
But I feel armed and ready
我意识到 在这样一个家庭中长大
having grown up in a family
我从来无法得到喘息
who, I now realise, have steeled me
渐渐将我塑造成了
in the art of self-reliance...
自力更生的人
by never letting me get away with anything.
亲爱的玛戈
Dear Margo.
我们只花了一天时间旅行
We spent the day travelling
我就懂了为什么大家愿意呆在家里
and I was reminded why people stay at home.
我希望普鲁表姐和杰弗里没有带给你相同的感受
I hope Cousin Prue and Geoffrey are not making you feel the same.
请抑制住毒死他们的冲动
Please resist the urge to poison them.
如果他们确实让你不舒服
If they are
也千万要克制住用火钳
please resist the urge to club them
敲死他们的冲动
to death with their own fire tongs.
今天我们去野餐了
We went on a picnic today
学到了至少两件事
and learnt at least two things.
山羊们神出鬼没
Goats appear from nowhere.
还有世界上就没有一个碰不到克里奇船长的地方
And there is no corner of the world safe from Captain Creech.
所以
So?
我们要谈谈斯皮罗和他的妻子还有你的事吗
Are we going to talk about Spiros and his wife, and you.
还是假装今天没有发生过
or just pretend today didn't happen?
亲爱的 对于你和你的爆♥炸♥了的小船 我真的很遗憾
Oh, darling, I'm so sorry about you and your blown-up boat.
你知道的 你不能...
You know, you mustn't...
- 不 - 回答我的问题
- No, no. - Answer the question.
我很高兴我体面地见到了迪米特拉
I'm glad I met Dimitra properly.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表