剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
巴兹尔 我的打猎远征队需要你的帮助
Basil, I need your help with my hunting expedition.
我就知道有什么事 你不能去打猎
Oh, I knew there was something you mustn't go hunting.
你妈让我阻止你
Your mother asked me to stop it.
我们一定会去的 但是...
Tough, we're going. But...
...你可以先行 藏在树堆里
...would you go ahead, hide in the foliage
并且发出类似野猪的声音吗
and make a noise like a wild boar, please?
恐怕最后会哭着结束
I fear that could end in tears.
不 不 会是个皆大欢喜的结局的
No, no, it won't. It'll be a laugh!
在树林里逛逛 爬到树上就行
Day out in the woods, up a tree.
你为什么需要制♥造♥野猪的叫声
Why do you need wild boar noises?
因为事实证明 那里并没有野猪
Because there are no wild boars, it turns out
上校会把钱要回去的
so the Colonel will demand his money back.
我深表同情 但还是拒绝
My sympathies. Still no.
如果你帮我 我会告诉你怎么讨好我妈
If you help me, I'll show you how to impress mother.
我已经采取行动去赢取她的心了
I've already taken steps to win her over.
至少我可以保证成功
Well, I can more or less guarantee success
因为我是她的依靠
because I'm her confidant.
野猪怎么叫的
What noise do wild boar make?
如果我没记错 听起来像
If I remember correctly, it's something like...
更大声点
But louder.
哇哦 对的
Wow, yeah.
咳得好厉害
Oh, that's a nasty cough.
喉咙有点痒 有点痒
It's a bit of a...a tickle, tickle.
正在找你
Delivery for you.
你还在等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
我需要等到我妈回来再出发
I just need my mother to come home before we leave.
为什么
Why?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢 但没必要欢迎我
Thank you, no need to welcome me.
我 我有话要说
I, er, have something to say.
我已经在这里呆了几个月了
Over the months I've been here
你也看到了我
you may have observed my journey
从吹毛求疵转变成忠诚的爱慕者
from somewhat prissy quest to dogged admirer.
你走的太快了 能否请你慢一点
You're going quite fast, can I just gently slow you down
并请你闭上眼睛
and ask you to shut your eyes.
为什么
Why?
上一次让我闭眼 杰瑞放了一只蜥蜴
The last time I did that, Gerry put a lizard
在我衬衫上
down my blouse.
我不会的
Yes, I won't do that.
不过这事听起来十分搞笑 准备好了吗
Though it sounds like massive fun, erm, ready then?
好了 这里...停
So, here...er, stop.
继续闭上眼睛 我给你的这个礼物
Keep them shut. As a symbol of our connection
是我们关系的象征
is this gift which I now give you.
现在 睁开
And, open.
当然 周围没水 但是我会...
Obviously, it lacks water, but I'll...
等我有时间的时候我会引入一条小溪
divert a stream when I have a moment.
- 巴兹尔 你为什么... - 什么也不要说
- Basil, why have you...? - Say nothing.
见谅 林子那边还需要我
Please excuse me, I'm needed in a wood.
享受你的礼物吧
Enjoy your gift.
- 哪来的宝宝 - 达芙妮的
- Whoes is that? - Daphne's.
莱斯利
Oh, Leslie.
有一封拉里的信
Oh, a...a letter from Larry.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
为什么巴兹尔要给我们买♥♥座桥
Why has Basil bought us a bridge?
是啊 确实很诡异
Yes, that did seem odd.
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mother
很高兴听说玛戈暂住在西奥家
Enchante to hear that Margo's nesting with Theo.
这是个秘密吗
Is that a secret?
在我打猎期间能帮我照看达芙妮的宝宝吗
Erm, can you babysit Daphne's baby while I'm hunting?
不 我亲爱的 我得赶回到镇上
Oh, no, darling, I have to go back to town.
- 可是... - 你带孩子 这样更好
- Oh, well... - This is much better.
你留下履行父亲职责
You stay here and be Daddy
就像你说过的你想要的那样
as you said you wanted to.
我该拿你怎么办
What the hell am I going to do with you?
天气正合适
Lovely day for it.
我没跟你说话
I'm not talking to you!
好吧
Fine.
在打仗时期你会被军法处置的
You'd have been court-martialled for that in a war.
太不专业了
Highly unprofessional.
我说过了我很抱歉
I've said I'm sorry.
别让我向宝宝开枪
Don't make me shoot the baby.
那一点也不好笑
That's not funny
别哭了
Please shush.
让我来堵住你的耳朵
Let's just clog your ears up.
啊...是只野猪
Th... that's a wild boar.
太令人振奋了 我就跟你说我会为你找到野猪的
How exciting, I told you I'd find you some.
那声音是从一棵树上传来的
Isn't it coming from up a tree?
不能吧 它们不会爬树
Hardly, they can't climb trees.
你说的是松鼠吧
You're thinking of a squirrel.
这边
This way.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我们可能会被开枪打死
We could get shot and killed.
那你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure about it?
你好 很高兴...
Hello. How nice...
好了 西奥 我都知道了
It's all right, Theo, I know.
我有劝过玛戈要告诉你
I did try to persuade Margo to tell you.
你应该先问我
Well, you should have asked me.
我有一堆办法
I have a range of technigues
劝玛戈回家
for calling Margo to heel.
我都快忘了你长什么样子了
I was forgetting what you looked like.
都过了一个星期
After a week?
你到底是什么样的母亲啊
What kind of mother are you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
天啊 太可怕了
Oh, God, this is horrible.
希望这是你最后一次拉臭臭了
Let's hope this is the last of your stinking effluent.
狩猎是错的
Hunting is wrong!
停止杀戮
Stop this cruelty!
今天起扔下你的枪与动物和平共处吧
Drop your guns and cuddle an animal today!
你怎么敢
How dare you!
我妈很爱这个锣的
My mother loves that gong!
你是不是活腻了
Well, you're wasting your bloody breath
因为树林里根本没有野猪
because there are no wild boar in these woods anyway!
或许是因为野猪都被射杀了
Probably because they've all been gunned down.
他们需要保护
They need protecting!
事实上 这里有野猪
In fact, there are wild boar here
我们听到嚎叫了
because we heard the bastards.
我们...法庭见
I will see you ... in court.
我是为了让你觉得物有所值
Look, I was just trying to give you good value for money!
你把我当傻子耍 是吗
You think I'm a buffoon, do you?
- 你确实是 - 不
- You must be. - No.
杀戮并不是一项运动
Killing isn't a sport
杀戮是一种病
it's a sickness!
杰瑞
Gerry!
开火
"Fire!"
快开火
'Fire your weapon!
我的上帝 快点开枪
'For God's sake, do something, man! Fire!
上校 上校
'Colonel ! Colonel !
上校
'Colonel !'
你差点儿杀了我弟弟
You could have killed my brother!
玛戈 我爱你 也很想你
Margo, I love you and I miss you.
我想让你回家
And I need you at home
做回我的女儿
as a...as a daughter
或者 做女人也好
and frankly as a woman.
你已经有了鲁格勒斯雅
You've got Lugaretzia.
她为了她可怜的背还是屁♥股♥什么的
Oh, she's off with her bad back or her bottom
回家休假去了
or whatever it is this time.
我之前做的这么差劲吗
Have I been so terrible?
没有 是你太强势了
No! but you're very... dominant.
不 我没有
No,I'm not!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表