剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我邀请他们两个一起去野餐
I invited her and Spiros on our picnic
她答应了
and she said yes.
不会吧
What?
为什么
Why?!
我只是出于礼貌 想友好一点
I was being polite and friendly.
她明摆着是想更深入地了解你
Well, she obviously wants to get proper look at you.
你和斯皮罗想交谈
You and Spiros aren't talking
却不能
but want to.
这样其实挺好的
This is actually good.
不是 莱斯利 这样一点也不好
No, leslie. It's actually bad.
这样会让我很尴尬 很煎熬
It'll be awkward, and painful
迪米特拉 会亮出她的王牌
And Dimitra will turn up with her trump cards
那就是孩子
her children.
不用想 他们一家人会离开去雅典
Not literally. They're away, in Athens.
带着她性感的希腊风情
And her sultry Greekness.
最重要的是她那忠贞不渝
And above all, her unattainable
迷人至极的丈夫
quietly-lovely husband.
他们是一对夫妻 我会尊重他们的
Well, I'll respect them as a married couple
我们会相处的很愉快
we'll have a nice day
我不会和她比或是评价她
I won't compare us, or judge her,
当然也不希望她这样
nor she me
更不想以任何方式相互干涉
or interfere in any way.
你最喜欢什么三明治
What's your favourite sandwich?
多么美好的一天
what a super day in prospect.
我已经带好了我的泳衣
I've brought my swimming costume.
在我的泳衣堆里精心挑选的
I have quite an impressive cannonball in my arsenal.
好吧
Right.
一切准备就绪 大家都放松
Everything's fine. Everyone relax.
没有什么奇怪或是不正常的事发生
Nothing strange or unusual happening.
你们好
Hello.
斯皮罗
Spiros!
迪米特拉 这是莱斯利·德雷尔
Dimitra, this is Leslie Durrell.
你今天真漂亮
Ah, you. How lovely.
又见面了
Again.
一周见两次
Twice in one week.
我们都快变成老朋友了
We are becoming old friends.
这是我小儿子 杰瑞
This is my other son, Gerry.
动物男孩
The animal boy.
我可不会这样叫他...
Well, I wouldn't call him...
没事 我很喜欢
Yes, I'm happy with that.
你肯定认识西奥
You must know Theo?
这是巴兹尔
And this is Basil.
还有鲁格勒斯雅
And Lugaretzia
不久前才从她的某一种病恙中恢复
who is just recovering from one of her illnesses.
这边请
Please.
- 它们会咬人吗 - 咬人
- Do they bite? - Yes.
你为什么要让你的妻子答应来这次野餐
Why did you let your wife say yes to coming on this trip?
你为什么要邀请她
Why did you invite her?
我有点惊慌失措
I panicked.
她是我生命中那个缺席了很久的大人物
She's been this big absent figure in my life for so long
然后突然就出现在 挂着的奶酪旁了
and the, suddenly there she was, by the hanging cheese.
我们没做任何越轨的事
You and I have done nothing wrong.
我知道
I know.
你为什么和我说那个
Why are you telling me that?
或许你和她会情投意合
Maybe you and she will hit it on.
是姐妹情深
Hit it off.
看到没 我紧张的时候
You see? When I get nervous
我的英语就一落千丈
my English goes to pot.
是一落千丈吧
Goes to pot?
是的
Yes.
听着 在场的各位
Right, listen up, everyone.
我们有八个人 一只蠢狗
There are eight of us, plus the stupid dog.
你才是蠢狗
You're a stupid dog.
我们的交通工具是一条船
And transport is one boat
和一辆汽车
and one motorcar.
鲁格勒斯雅晕车
Now, Lugaretzia gets car sick.
当然她也晕船
Well, she gets seasick as well
确实 在海上很容易晕船
actually, but it's easy tobe sick in the sea.
事实上我也有点晕船
I also suffer from seasickness, in fact.
西奥
Theo!
西奥各个方面都很完美
Theo is perfect in every way.
不
No!
现在 哈基波卢斯夫人...
Now, Mrs Hakiopulos...
这个名字有点拗口 是不是
That's a bit of a mouthful, isn't it?
并不是
No.
好吧 那么
Right, well
我带你去坐船
I have you down for the boat.
不 我要坐我老公的车
No, I go in my busband's car.
我也坐车.
Car.
我很乐意去坐船
I'm happy to go in the boat.
我和罗杰来掌舵
Roger and I will sail.
没准我们能找到赤蠵龟
See if we can look out for loggerhead turles.
那就是五个人坐船
That's five sailing
只有三个人坐车
and only three in the motorcar.
行不通
Hmm, not ideal.
妈妈 或者你也去坐车吧
Mother, you may as well go in the car.
亲爱的妈妈 莱斯和杰瑞
'Dear Mother, les, and the boy
我正坐在普鲁和杰弗里的客厅里
I am sitting in prue and Geoffrey's living room.
要么是钟表很吵
Either the clock is very loud
要么就是多赛特太安静了
or Dorset is very quiet.
今天早上来听我的演讲吧 玛戈
Do come along to the talk I'm giving this morning, Margo.
你会受到皇家级别的款待
You'll be entertained royally.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, beloved.
你演讲的题目是什么
What is the title of the talk?
我的保险经纪人生涯
My life as an insurance broker.
那是什么
What is that?
保险经纪人是...
Insurance broking is...
先别告诉她
Don't tell her yet!
留点悬念
Keep your powder dry.
当然
Indubitably.
你的表亲普鲁和杰弗里
Your cousin Prue and Geoffrey
是我最见过最奇葩的人
are the most peculiar people I've ever met.
我可能比我想象的还正常点
I may be more normal than I thought.
要不是巴兹尔
Of course, if it wasn't for Basil
丢了赫尔迈厄尼姨妈的遗产
losing Aunt Hermione's legacy
我们早就过上了优裕的退休生活
we'd have retired to a life in clover.
冷静点
Calm now,
不然编织针又要扎到你了
or you'll stab youself with your knitting needle again.
你知道巴兹尔现在住在我们的旅馆吗
You know Basil's staying in our guesthouse now?
是的
Yes.
我知道
I do.
你都把它弄弯了
Look, you've bent it now.
别管我
Oh, leave me alone!
我曾以为巴兹尔像斯文一样是同性恋
I thought Basil was a homosexual, like Sven
斯文是妈妈在科孚的第一任男友
mother's first boyfriend on Corfu
结果他却爱上了她
but he turned out on be in love with her
还给她买♥♥了一座小桥
and bought her a little bridge
误以为那是她最喜爱的东西之一
mistakenly thinking it was one of her favourite things.
这都是真的
It's all true.
别搞得我才是奇怪的人一样
Don't try and make me look like the weird one.
你看起来很焦虑 斯皮罗
You're looking rather anxious, Spiros.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我的车上载着一件宝物
I have a precious cargo.
你真贴心
You're very sweet.
我不是在说你
I don't mean you.
我喜欢你的裙子 迪米特拉
I love you dress, Dimitra.
谢谢 我也喜欢你的裙子
Thank you. And I love yours.
斯皮罗 我喜欢你的裤子
I love your trousers, Spiros
巴兹尔 你真幽默
You're very funny, Basil.
斯皮罗经常带你出去兜风吗
Does Spiros often take you out for drives?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表