剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
你是说在辛卡拉被杀之前吗
You mean, before Sin Cara's massacre?
你怎么就不明白呢 特尼
Why don't you get it, Thony?
你比阿曼强的多
You're so much better than Arman.
你远在他之上
You're on a different level.
你有成大事的潜力
You have the potential to do great things.
我愿意帮你
I'm willing to help you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不需要阿曼
You-- You don't need Arman.
罗伯特 你还好吗
Robert, you okay?
你不需要他
You don't need him.
罗伯特
Robert!
好吧
Alright?
快叫救护车
Call 9-1-1.
让所有人先离开
Folks, let's get everybody to clear this area.
让出空间 谢谢你
We need room. Thank you.
给 用这个吧
Here, use this.
除颤器吗 不行不行
A defibrillator? No, bad idea.
我不知道他都吃了什么药
I don't know what meds he's on.
电击说不定会杀了他
A shock could kill him.
除颤 -快 特尼
Shock him! - Do it, Thony!
你得救救他
You need to save his life!
各位 医护人员来了
Guys, the paramedics are here.
在这边 让开
Hey, over here! Clear the way.
让他们过来
Let them through.
特尼 你把他救活 他会杀了阿曼
Thony, if you save him, he'll kill Arman.
在这里
Over here.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
他心博徐缓
He's bradycardic.
需要给他做心电图
We need an EKG on him.
好的 这就开始
Okay, I'll get that started.
加油 快啊
Come on, come on.
快 加油
Come on, okay.
他有心率了
We have a rhythm.
给他注射葡萄糖和葡萄糖酸钙
Okay, start him on dextrose and calcium gluconate.
看到这个T波的波峰和QRS复合波增宽了吗
See the peaked T-waves and the QRS is widening?
可能是高血钾症
That might be hyperkalemia.
如果他心脏再次停跳 不要电击
If his heart stops again, let's not shock him.
那样会害死他
That could kill him.
继续做心率复苏 -你救了他的命
Carry on the CPR. - You saved his life.
我来接手吧
We'll take it from here.
他稳定下来了
He's stable.
恭喜 你杀死了阿曼
Congratulations, you just killed Arman.
嗨 妈咪
Hi, mommy.
哈喽 我的小宝贝
Hello, my love.
你还好吗
You okay?
也没那么疼 妈妈
It does not hurt that much anymore, mommy.
天 真是个好消息
Oh, wow. This is very good.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
说明你很勇敢 宝贝
It's because you've been very brave, my love.
妈妈会陪你一起跟病魔战斗 直到你痊愈
Mommy's gonna help you fight this until you're all better.
知道吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
他怎么样了 -他说感觉好多了
How's he doing? - He says he's feeling better.
你呢 感觉怎么样
How about you? How are you doing?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
我今天做了一些不得已的事 很艰难
I had to do something today, and, uh, it was difficult.
你搞定卢卡的药了吗
Did you find out about Luca's meds?
对 放心
Yes, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah.
药会来的
They're still coming. Okay.
但这会让阿曼陷入更危险的境地
But it may have put Arman in more danger to get them.
我跟他不熟 但阿曼能保护得了自己
I-I don't know much about him, but Arman can handle himself.
我们已经多次见证过
You've seen that many times.
是啊 但今天我面临了保护他还是保护卢卡的选择
Yeah, sure, but today I was asked to protect him over Luca.
你选择了卢卡
Yeah, but y-you chose Luca.
当然了 菲
Of course, Fi.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
别碰我
Hey, get your hands off me!
嘿 -天
Hey! - Whoa.
我不是让你离我家人远点吗
What the-- I told you to stay away from my family!
我发现他在后面鬼鬼祟祟的
Caught this guy creeping around back, so...
天啊 JD
My God, JD, I-I...
所以你们认识他
So you do know him.
肯定认识啊
Yes, I do know him!
能从我出去吗
Can you get out of my house now?
不着急 您慢走
Oh, take your time.
好的 -滚
Okay. - Get out.
JD 你没事吧
JD, are you okay?
能告诉我这是什么情况吗
You want to tell me what's going on here?
很抱歉 他不该那么做
I am so sorry. He should not have done that.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
单独谈
Alone.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
我没说是
I didn't say it was.
好
Okay.
嘿 我
Hey, I-- I...
我们聊过这事的 菲 -我知道
We talked about it, Fi. - I know.
她再说自己怎么努力脱身
Whatever she says she's doing to get out,
但仍与那些人有染
she's clearly still in it.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是说 我完全不知道
I mean, I-I had no idea--
问题就在这
That's exactly my point.
你根本不知道特尼
You don't know what kind of people
惹上了什么人
Thony's involved with.
光抱歉是不够的
And-- And sorry's not enough.
抱歉不能保证我女儿安全
Sorry doesn't keep our daughter safe.
我只关心你和贾兹
That's all I care about-- you and Jaz.
你也应该关心起来
That's what you need to care about, too.
我真的关心
I do.
我一天到晚操心的都是孩子们的安全
All I think about is how-how to keep my kids safe.
就这样
This is it.
如果贾兹也被这些人抓住呢
Well, what if it was Jaz out there with those men?
我们到时候怎么办
What would we have done then?
不能有第二次了
This can't happen again.
再也不能
No more.
你要么跟特尼住在一起
You either live your life with Thony
要么跟我女儿住一起
or live it with your daughter.
不 我
N-No, I just...
希望你能选对
Make the right choice.
我不想替你做出选择
I don't want to have to make it for you.
我
I just--
听我说 求你了
Listen, please, just...
罗伯特
Robert. Oh.
上帝啊
Ay, dios mio.
谢天谢地 你终于醒了
Thank God you're awake.
出什么事了
What happened?
医生说你心脏骤停了
They said you had a cardiac arrest.
我心脏从没出过问题
I've never had an issue with my heart.
医生检查了你血液中的毒素
The doctors tested your blood for toxins,
尚无任何发现
but they didn't find anything.
让他们再查一遍
Get them to run the test again,
这次把诱发心脏骤停的毒素全查一遍
but this time, check everything that could've caused this.
JD还好吗
Is JD okay?
他走了
He left.
菲 我很抱歉
Fi, I am so sorry.
我不知道卡姆达能做出这种事
I didn't know Kamdar's guy would do something like this.
但你知道他在外面
But you knew he was there.
JD说的对
JD's right.
我们不能继续这样下去
W-W-We can't keep doing this.
他让我在你贾兹之间二选一
But he wants me to choose-- Jaz or you.
你怎么跟他说的
What did you tell him?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表